warpedskydiver

Obama is not a US Natural Born Citizen

It is amazing how quickly others dismiss the case of Obama not being a natural born citizen, but there are valid questions being asked, suits being filed, and millions spent to see that they never reach a court.

Listen to the Lou Dobbs section.

We ask so much of many other people in order to prove their own birth records, but there are questions that need to be answered.

It is amazing how quickly others dismiss the case of Obama not being a natural born citizen, but there are valid questions being asked, suits being filed, and millions spent to see that they never reach a court.

Listen to the Lou Dobbs section.

We ask so much of many other people in order to prove their own birth records, but there are questions that need to be answered.

The questions have been answered. Its just that some are not listening.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

And it's a great way to get out of military service in Afghanistan. All you have to do is question the commander in chief's authority to rule, and rather than prove that he's an American and a legitimate commander in chief, they instead just cancel the soldier's orders so that the soldier no longer has a legal cause to sue. And the Obama birth documents remain top secret. Convenient!

Every disgruntled soldier now has an automatic way to get out of overseas deployments, and the Army will just cancel their orders, to protect Obama.

"Get out of war free card":
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104445

"Retired general, lieutenant colonel join reservist’s lawsuit over Obama's birth status"
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/200/story/778482.html

There is really something fishy about a Soldier getting his orders cancelled to avoid a lawsuit that call the presidents birth place into question.

Also Ghana has made the comment that the first ever African American President is making his return to the continent of his birth.

Is Ghana part of a vast right wing conspiracy?

Probably not...

they have proved it. Over and over and over again.

birth certificate, sworn statements from state records officials in Hawaii...what more do you want? The burden of proof is on the nutjobs who are claiming this ridiculousness.

Oh right, i forgot, they guy in charge of Hawaii's records when Obama was born is unavailable due to being in the witness protection program....he was on the grassy knoll. Not saying he fired the shot, but you never know!

:S

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Read for a change

I read plenty. I can tell the difference between rational thought and dead-end sore losers grasping at straws.

Seriously, for Obama not to have been a citizen, how many people would have to be involved in that little scheme? Did they travel back in time and plant documents in Hawaii? Have they infiltrated BOTH parties that sit on the election committees that verify these things?

A person has to be almost insane to think this is even vaguely possible.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I think it's kind of screwed up that I have to have a valid birth certificate to get a driver's license here in CT where I just moved, yet it doesn't appear to be necessary to provide one to be president.

On on hand I think it's kind of a pointless argument, on the other hand, why not just provide it?

http://www.therightsideoflife.com/?p=6700

Pay attention

Hear the Lou Dobbs Interview.

INTERESTING that this is coming out now, on the 40th anniversary of mankind walking on the moon. And all the nutjobs are cropping up again saying it was all faked. Oh, and also, the Bush administration engineered the 9/11 attacks.
:P:|:|:|:|:|
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Read for a change

I read plenty. I can tell the difference between rational thought and dead-end sore losers grasping at straws.

Seriously, for Obama not to have been a citizen, how many people would have to be involved in that little scheme? Did they travel back in time and plant documents in Hawaii? Have they infiltrated BOTH parties that sit on the election committees that verify these things?

A person has to be almost insane to think this is even vaguely possible.

Did you read that Certificate of a Live Birth?

It is flat out wrong wording for 1961

A certificate of Live Birth is NOT a Birth Certificate.

Try using one to get an ID from the DMV

On on hand I think it's kind of a pointless argument, on the other hand, why not just provide it?

For what it's worth, I believe that Obama was born in Hawaii. I'm equally at a loss to sort out why the standard records, which I'm sure have to exist, aren't being publicized.

My theory is that it provides some distraction from important issues, and also an opportunity to paint anyone who opposes Obama's programs as a whacko conspiracy theorist.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

For what it's worth, I believe that Obama was born in Hawaii. I'm equally at a loss to sort out why the standard records, which I'm sure have to exist, aren't being publicized.

My theory is that it provides some distraction from important issues, and also an opportunity to paint anyone who opposes Obama's programs as a whacko conspiracy theorist.

I'm kind of thinking the same thing. Better have people focus on this instead of the massive spending, unread bills getting passed, etc..

I guess you think in 1961 the race of the Mother and Father would be listed as;

Mother = Caucasian

Father = African

How in the hell are you believing that document?

I can get my Birth Certificate out and it is not a Certificate of Live Birth, that is not the right document.

It also lists my Parents as WHITE, not Caucasian.

In 1961 the words African and Caucasian on Obama's Certificate of Live Birth were not used on forms during that time.

bullshit. there is PLENTY to legitmately complain about Obama's policies, without resorting to tinfoil hats. Just as there was plenty to complain about Bush's policies, without resorting to tinfoil hat bullshit about him causing 9/11.

Leave the tinfoil hats at home, and stick to reality, and have an honest debate.
Speed Racer

. . . and also an opportunity to paint anyone who opposes Obama's programs as a whacko conspiracy theorist.

I don't think anyone has to "paint" them that way. If they go down the "Obama is not a US Natural Born Citizen show me the birth certificate" route, their words and actions do that quite well all by themselves.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

. . . and also an opportunity to paint anyone who opposes Obama's programs as a whacko conspiracy theorist.

I don't think anyone has to "paint" them that way. If they go down the "Obama is not a US Natural Born Citizen show me the birth certificate" route, their words and actions do that quite well all by themselves.

I think that there is always an opportunity to paint anyone who opposes his policies as "similar" to the people with those theories. Kind of like the way that anyone who opposes those policies must be a closet racist. It's nice to have those kind of charges hanging around to sling at people--keeps their legitimate arguments from being heard.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

It also lists my Parents as WHITE, not Caucasian.

In 1961 the words African and Caucasian on Obama's Certificate of Live Birth were not used on forms during that time.

Bullshit.

Not about your own birth certificate, but the supposition that the word "Caucasian" had not been coined or was not used on birth certificates in 1961. Do a Google image search of Hawaiian birth certificates.

This is really fucking lame. This is getting to be like those 9/11 conspiracy theorists. They have an agenda, and by god, they're not going to let it get side tracked by a bunch of annoying "facts."
Speed Racer