Darius11

For those who are interested- Link to a video, and a letter to president Obama to stop US support of Israel.

http://endtheoccupation.org/article.php?id=1826

This commercial was refused to be aired by DirectTV. Once again censorship in favor of Israel. Wake up people this commercial is very mellow. If they don’t want you to see this just think what other stuff is censored for the American eyes.
God forbid we see the Israelis for who they really are.

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/641/t/2439/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=26705

I think you might have to make an account.

I believe as Americans the least we can do is to make sure we do not support ANY group or government who repeatedly violates international law.

I know I don’t want my tax dollars to go towards weapons for Israel.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I believe as Americans the least we can do is to make sure we do not support ANY group or government who repeatedly violates international law.

Wouldn't we be screwed, then?

And how does it work if both parties are in violation?

I know I don’t want my tax dollars to go towards weapons for Israel.

And I do.

it's like you have a timer that goes "beep beep beep" every 72 hours, making you post something against Israel...

the facts dont matter,
doesn't matter who's right or wrong,
the context is not relevant,
as long as its something against Israel, you'll be first to vote for it...

you still support Hamas throwing Fatah people blindfolded from rooftops?
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

And again all you ever notice is the posts that reefer to Israel in the negative. Have you not seen any other threads posted by others?

Take a step back and look in the mirror, you might see you are every thing you blame me off.

I didn’t see you outrage in any of the other threads, and I have not posted shit in SC for a bit.

>so you would support not giving aid to any group having ties with hamas?

That would be a good plan. No support for Israel OR Hamas. Let them work out their own problems.

Hallelujah. That would be a great plan. About time we actually stand for what we say we stand for.

Take a step back and look in the mirror, you might see you are every thing you blame me off.

sure.
count the number of anti-israeli threads you've started and the number of anti-whatever threads that I've started.

yes, I usually respond to your posts as they are full of the same twisted views over and over again. repeating something doesnt make it true.

you seem to go against Israel no matter what. as long as its Israel, it has to be the guilty party.
Israel is not perfect, it has made many mistakes but as someone who keeps shouting "one sided" on everything, you are really, wellm one sided.,.
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

Al Manar is so unbiased, though, eh? I'm sure they show pics of children their attacks have killed. I saw that worthless cock sucking sonofabitch Nasrallah welcome the bastard back to Lebanon that killed children to get himself in prison - welcomed as a hero right on television. Suppose that's the character of Hezbollah - actually, there's no supposition...definition would be better, eh? We've seen suicide bombers of Hamas and Al Aqsa...we know the character of those fucking pieces of shit as well.

Israel offered peace...Hamas said 'fuck you, we're firing rockets at your cities anyway'...and now here's more shit about why Israel is bad. Save it - nobody's buying it anymore.

[barf]
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

reefer to Israel

I thought we only sent weapons to Israel. Besides, they have a subtropical climate; they can grow plenty of their own.

To paraphrase (badly) LBJ:

We shouldn't be sending reefer to Israeli boys that American boys ought to be smoking themselves.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Al Manar is so unbiased, though, eh? I'm sure they show pics of children their attacks have killed. I saw that worthless cock sucking sonofabitch Nasrallah welcome the bastard back to Lebanon that killed children to get himself in prison - welcomed as a hero right on television. Suppose that's the character of Hezbollah - actually, there's no supposition...definition would be better, eh? We've seen suicide bombers of Hamas and Al Aqsa...we know the character of those fucking pieces of shit as well.

Israel offered peace...Hamas said 'fuck you, we're firing rockets at your cities anyway'...and now here's more shit about why Israel is bad. Save it - nobody's buying it anymore.

[barf]

+2
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.