rushmc

Evolution, Yes, No?

If I am "always wrong" it would be a waste of time to try and prove anything to you.

Learn to read, please. I said you are always wrong when you assert that another poster's reply to you proves your point. It never does.

But I dont think I said that was provable

It's right there, in black and fucking white. "The only thing I think is provable today it that those who vehemently opposed that there may be a God do not wish to be held responsible for their actions. They wish to blame society instead of themselves."

So what's it going to be Rush, are you going to start proving, or are you going to admit that you were talking bollocks. Your call.

Oh, and opinions are not wrong. You might disagree with ones opinion but no ones opinions are wrong. They may be wrong headed but again, that is another thread.

What the hell are you talking about? In what possible world can an opinion never be wrong? What do you think opinion means?

In any event, you have helped me prove my post in different thread

Still wrong.

You just proved it.

So I did not have to!

Thanks

:D

Oh the raw nerve........
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

You just proved it.

So I did not have to!

Still wrong

Are you going to start backing up your assertion, or are you going to admit you were talking bollocks? It's a pretty straightforward choice, I'm surprised that you don't seem to even understand your options...
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

You just proved it.

So I did not have to!

Still wrong

Are you going to start backing up your assertion, or are you going to admit you were talking bollocks? It's a pretty straightforward choice, I'm surprised that you don't seem to even understand your options...

Oh, I understand my options. That is why I am letting you show yours
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I choose to believe that the world extends beyond what we understand. Whether that's a bearded dude up in Heaven, a shared spirit called Gaia, or whatever, it doesn't matter -- it attempts to define a space for that which we don't know, in one general area. But that's a belief, too.

Agreed,

i definately believe there is some sort of majic so to speak that makes everything work. But to focus the reason for existance around the human race alone, is foolish. That fact alone make many of the religions that are passes off as fact nothing more then laughable.

The scary thing is the number of those that give thier lives to these type of lies and deceit.

unfortunately they are the root of manyt of the worlds problems also.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

You just proved it.

So I did not have to!

Still wrong

Mr. Rush,

Just claiming that posts that clearly indicate your factual and logical errors prove you correct is not a very clever debating tactic. It is reminiscent of 3rd grade arguments.

Show my what? Options? That doesn't make any sense.

Once again, you claimed that it was provable. Are you going to start proving, or are you going to admit that you are talking bollocks?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?