ACMESkydiver

Hillary and Obama in Bed Together?!

-Please note, this is not political in nature so SC needn't be bothered...:D

Seriously, how in the world did you think this was not going to end up here?

Who ever moved it here, please start discussing the the implications this video will have on the political future of the country or it will be obvious that you didn't even watch it before you moved it!

Who ever moved it here, please start discussing the the implications this video will have on the political future of the country or it will be obvious that you didn't even watch it before you moved it!

Mmmm, I'm guessing they did and understood that the if you have a video of the Secretary of State and the President of the United States being used in a political satire that the idea of "politics" is probably in there somewhere and by rules of the web site, this is where it was going to belong.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

If this whole thing was making fun of Obama and Hillary's politics, then I'd agree. But it has absolutely 0 political value...

Pity you're not the one that decides these things then. ;)
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

If this whole thing was making fun of Obama and Hillary's politics, then I'd agree. But it has absolutely 0 political value...

So let it be written.. so let it be done....

Topical Posts and Cross-Posting
Posts should be made to the most relevant forum for the topic.

Yeah, but if anything about guns has to be here, then anything about politicians should be too.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Hehe I absolutely don't care where it goes, I just really like to complain and be a pain in the ass if something is not to my liking;)