banesanura

Tell your wife/gf NOT to call me.

...now where are the bobbies ya promised??B|

Look down... I'm sure, at your age, they should be hanging down by your toes...:ph34r:

All I see is the top of your head!

Take the pictures off your bifocals.:ph34r:
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Look down... I'm sure, at your age, they should be hanging down by your toes...:ph34r:

Take the gum off the sole of your boot and lose the knee pads. :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Take the gum off the sole of your boot and lose the knee pads. :P

I wouldn't need the knee pads if you learned to tie your own damn shoes... You think you'd have learned how to do it by now...
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

It's just role play with physical pain.

Kinda like jumping demos! B|

Or jumping nekkid without checking your leg strapsB|

On top of what some others said......I don't know how any many can enjoy getting his balls pounded in. Being beat on would only provoke anger in me; I think it's a natural reaction to this type of situation.

You gotta be a pretty messed up, sick and twisted person to either seek out something like this, as the customer and the provider.

You gotta be really fucked up to even consider jumping out of an airplane. That shit is crazy! Freefalling would make me shit myself; I think it's a natural reaction to this type of situation.

:P
I got nuthin

>What point is she trying to make? What am I supposed to tell her? What
>does she want me to say?

Probably she wants to know what's going on. There's a big difference between someone having a sexual affair and a non-sexual relationship between a top and a sub - and most people don't know what it is.

>If I had suspicions about infidelity or lies, I'd approach him straight up-
>not call the girl and ask questions.

Right, but that's you. Other people may start with a different worldview (i.e. this is something we "just don't talk about.") And you have to deal with those people as well.

>I don't know how any many can enjoy getting his balls pounded in. Being
>beat on would only provoke anger in me; I think it's a natural reaction to
>this type of situation.

>You gotta be a pretty messed up, sick and twisted person to either seek \
>out something like this, as the customer and the provider.

Well, to be fair, I can't see how anyone can enjoy being pushed out of an airplane. Being pushed out should only provoke anger in any normal person; it's a natural reaction to having your life threatened.

You gotta be a pretty messed up, sick and twisted person to enjoy nearly dying over and over. And you gotta be even more sick and twisted to PAY a DZO to get him to do that to you!

You gotta be a pretty messed up, sick and twisted person to enjoy nearly dying over and over. And you gotta be even more sick and twisted to PAY a DZO to get him to do that to you!

How dare you call us 'Messed Up' ! ;):ph34r::P

>I don't know how any many can enjoy getting his balls pounded in. Being
>beat on would only provoke anger in me; I think it's a natural reaction to
>this type of situation.

>You gotta be a pretty messed up, sick and twisted person to either seek \
>out something like this, as the customer and the provider.

Well, to be fair, I can't see how anyone can enjoy being pushed out of an airplane. Being pushed out should only provoke anger in any normal person; it's a natural reaction to having your life threatened.

Yeah, I was thinking this too.

Rafflers- who would get to decide what's moral and what isn't?

At risk of getting sent to SC, the Taliban did a pretty good job of enforcing their moral codes in Afghanistan. The Puritans were pretty strict too.
In more recent times around here, how about Nancy Reagan, Tipper Gore or Pat Buchannan??

The Declaration of Independence asserts the rights to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
I pursue my happiness by jumping and I don't want some safety fanatic to stop me because there is risk involved. I have no desire to be abuse by a gorgeous woman, but hey, to each his (or her) own.

And I want to know how much she charges too.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

On top of what some others said......I don't know how any many can enjoy getting his balls pounded in. Being beat on would only provoke anger in me; I think it's a natural reaction to this type of situation.

You gotta be a pretty messed up, sick and twisted person to either seek out something like this, as the customer and the provider.

You gotta be really fucked up to even consider jumping out of an airplane. That shit is crazy! Freefalling would make me shit myself; I think it's a natural reaction to this type of situation.

You're comparing apples and oranges....

What does a hobby have in common with living with morals, convictions and just upright living altogether?
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

They both are fruits. Whats the problem? :P
Remster

They both are fruits. Whats the problem? :P

Ever try to make a screwdriver with an APPLE?! :S:D

>What does a hobby have in common with living with morals, convictions
>and just upright living altogether?

What does having a hobby concerning BDSM have in common with living with morals, convictions and just upright living altogether? Both skydiving and BDSM are, to most people, scary and strange. Both are fringe activities. Both can be done safely, and both have both good and bad people in them.

your "wtf are they bothering me for" attitude tells us a lot about you

It's more of a WTF do you want me to say?

I've spoken to other dominatricies and they said that once in a blue moon they get calls like this. They just advise me to answer any questions about our service...etc..and not to reveal any identities of our clients.

Meaning answering no to a wife thats calling. If I breech the confidentiality agreement the client can actually turn around and sue me! We could lose our business license and everything.

But my main curiousity was as to WHY they were calling.

Bolas hit it right on the head-

Wife's MO calling me for the truth- but they already had the truth BEFORE they called me.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

What do you do for a living?

Someone took a ride on the short bus this morning...;)

I'm sorry I didn't know right away what she did. I just read her thread about CL's wifes calling her and just could not figure out what she did for a living.

Maybe I do live a life on the short bus.....:S
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla