banesanura

Tell your wife/gf NOT to call me.

I'm not going to be the middle of other people's martial problems.

if men are coming to you without their wives' blessings, it IS cheating and you ARE in the middle of peoples' marital problems. all jobs have some sort of baggage and yours happens to be pissed off wives. suck it up.

+1

+ Another
The strong can always afford to be gentle, It is only the weak who need to "give as good as they get."

So have you ever stepped on a man's balls with your high heel?:D

Are you kidding me? :D

Why do you ask, Billy? Are you wishing for her to crunch yours?

Personally, I'm not a big fan of ball abuse, no matter what the weapon of choice may be.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

In the words of Eddie Murphy..

You don't need to hit nuts. if you even graze nuts, no.

I can not & will not EVER understand how getting hit in the boys can bring pleasure in any way. WTF?

Kind of like.

Hey, dude. Can you punch me in the face real hard? I like it!

:S

I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

So have you ever stepped on a man's balls with your high heel?:D

Are you kidding me? :D

Why do you ask, Billy? Are you wishing for her to crunch yours?

Personally, I'm not a big fan of ball abuse, no matter what the weapon of choice may be.

Are you fucking kidding me? I'm allergic to nut pain! I want no part of that shit. :D:D:D

My previous post was more of a "duh, she's a dom, what do you think?" response. I have seen some of her pictures. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

> If you don't like the calls from angry wives/girlfriends, perhaps you
>should require them to meet you in person before providing service to
>their significant other.

Well, or at least talk to the person enough to know that their SO is going to be OK with a power exchange relationship. "It's no big deal" is a big warning sign.

> If you don't like the calls from angry wives/girlfriends, perhaps you
>should require them to meet you in person before providing service to
>their significant other.

Well, or at least talk to the person enough to know that their SO is going to be OK with a power exchange relationship. "It's no big deal" is a big warning sign.

But still ... Don't you agree that people can make a lie the truth by believing in the lie?

However ... I agree, if you're a good judge of character, you should be able to test and weed out a lot of the unknowns.

From her point of view, why weed them out when the fact is that you would be weeding out income.

Which brings me back to my point of view ... It's the nature of the business that you're in, so stop bitching about it :)
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

if men are coming to you without their wives' blessings, it IS cheating and you ARE in the middle of peoples' marital problems. all jobs have some sort of baggage and yours happens to be pissed off wives. suck it up.

+1

+ Another

+ 3
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I know it comes with the territory- it doesn't make sense to me.

What point is she trying to make? What am I supposed to tell her? What does she want me to say? Tell her not to worry that its okay that her BF/Husband is a pervert and she doesn't know it? I mean come on.

Basically- I wouldn't go through my BF's things. I wouldn't google search numbers and I wouldn't bother calling them AFTER I found out it was a dominatrix. If I had suspicions about infidelity or lies, I'd approach him straight up- not call the girl and ask questions.

If a guy wants to do things behind my back- its his perogative. He's just not staying in my life.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

+1

+ Another

+ 3

+4

On top of what some others said......I don't know how any many can enjoy getting his balls pounded in. Being beat on would only provoke anger in me; I think it's a natural reaction to this type of situation.

You gotta be a pretty messed up, sick and twisted person to either seek out something like this, as the customer and the provider.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Yes...now tell us how you really feel.

What is that supposed to mean?

I just told you as bluntly as I could how I feel about your profession & the people that seek such things out as customers.

What more do you want?

No doubt my clients have some "crazy" fantasy to fufill.

And your opinions are exactly that- your own. I can't and will not persuade you to feel a certain way about what I do and who my clients are.

The people that come see me are sane enough to understand that certain procedures can be done in a safe and consensual enviroment and to be left to the professionals to prevent injury.

But It's a good thing that people think this is still sick and twisted...Keeps me employed!!!

Ahhh gotta love social stigmas.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Social stigmas? It's not that at all; it's much deeper than that.

Society, as a whole has lost its sense of morals - "everything is alright as long as it pleases me" There is no sense of right & wrong. Everything is so subjective

And it's not just this that's an example....just look at movies, music, the media - anywhere really. The sad part is, everyone's so passive no one cares to notice how society is degrading itself.

There are two people responsible for retaining and upholding a relationship. Attemping to blame a third party and placing responsiblity on them doesn't make sense. If one of the two decides to violate trust then its between them, not me.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

So what your saying is, we need more cow bell?

What? I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with that expression.

Edited to add: What I'm saying is there needs to be a moral standard; people don't even know what the word means anymore and have lost sight of their convictions.

I have no idea why women insist on calling me to check on their husbands or boyfriends.

Wouldn't it make more sense just to talk with him?

Maybe she was calling to check in that he really made that appointment that she made him make. :o

She may be just sub-contracting the dirty work to you.:P

You may get them calling and wanting a progress report of how he is shaping up.

Basically- I wouldn't go through my BF's things. I wouldn't google search numbers and I wouldn't bother calling them AFTER I found out it was a dominatrix. If I had suspicions about infidelity or lies, I'd approach him straight up- not call the girl and ask questions.

I can think of a reason why they might: they just want the truth. They think they were lied to but want to know for sure.

I had a friend that thought her boyfriend was cheating on her. He said no but she didn't believe him. She told me she had his email password and was going to check for herself. I told her that if she felt she had to do that, the relationship was already over and this was just to confirm or deny her suspicions. Once she did it there was no going back.

She did. He was. It ended.:(
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Social stigmas? It's not that at all; it's much deeper than that.

Society, as a whole has lost its sense of morals - "everything is alright as long as it pleases me" There is no sense of right & wrong. Everything is so subjective

And it's not just this that's an example....just look at movies, music, the media - anywhere really. The sad part is, everyone's so passive no one cares to notice how society is degrading itself.

Actually, I think if you look back through history most of these fetishes have always existed. And I really don't think that the number of people that particapate in them has more or less remained the same. Of course you have to allow for population growth.

There are far more people that have fetish fantasies than there are those that actually indulge in them. The media and internet have just done more to bring these activities into the public light in the last 20-30 years. Before that they were underground and didn't recieve that much public interest.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

What I'm saying is there needs to be a moral standard.

Not trying to send this to SC, but who is supposed to set this? How will they enforce it? What would be the penalties for failing to comply?

I agree with you that some of the stuff people do is not choices I'd make, but I don't think forcing my decisions on others is the answer just as the same I don't want their decisions forced on me.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.