airdvr

Obama doesn't like Rush

I believe he [Obama] is a racist.

You're right, his dad was a Kenyan. He hates white people. No, wait, his great-grandfather was from Ireland. He hates black people. Wait, he was picked on by Indonesian schoolkids. He hates Asians. No, wait, he was picked on by Sarah Palin. He hates Eskimos, not Asians. But wait, Eskimos are recent descendants of Siberians, which are Asians. So yeah, he hates Asians.

Thanks for giving us the chance to straighten that out.

Can you say Fairness Doctrine?[:/] I think we'll see it resurected soon.

I'm afraid we will.

i don't think so. first, there are far more important issues for congress to be dealing with right now, and second, the issue would be in the express lane to the supreme court and i think the current scotus would strike it down. i would be surprised to see it come up before at least one obama appointment.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Reagan? Yeah. Ask Sam Donaldson, who has stated that Reagan was "presidential." More so than other he covered, and that he was simply respected and commanded a powerful presence.

If it was acting, he did a mighty fine job of ad libbing.

Obama seems to be doing a fine job as well.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Limbaugh absolutely did NOT hammer Bush (43) for the last eight years!

It was only after the tide had turned against GWB that Limbaugh decided that he too could do a bit of bashing. But the first maybe 3 (4?) years were almost devoid of any criticism of GWB by Limbaugh.

He has said for nearly the 8 years Bush was no cosevative. He blasted his medicade drug bill, the tsa and the list goes on but, he also defended him agains the bs lies the left spewed for 8 years.

you really should listne to him more. Less than Obama? probably, Devoid? not a chance in hell

He spoke frequently of when he would comment against Bush and his email would be full of those telling him Bush is all we have. Leave him alone. Much like they (the emailers) did with Limbaughs comment against McCain.

Listen to him more. You will make less mistakes when you comment about him

Why would anyone with a three digit IQ listen to a drug addicted, America hating loser like Lush Rimjob? Popularity does not equal meaningful substance. He is a liar and hypocrite. His own words make clear the depths of his hatred and untruthfulness.
By his own ideals, he should be in jail for his drug addiction and the crimes he committed while feeding his habit. The craven coward doesn't have the 'nads to stand up and take his punishment like a grownup. He hires the best lawyers and manages to evade justice, just like most rich folks do. He even allowed the evil ACLU to help him with his legal predicament. Talk about a hypocrite, he actually took help from the ACLU.

What a shock that righties defend him. They are masters of situational ethics. Right and wrong, for them, depends on who is involved, not solid ethical principles.

Hammered Shrub? What a pathetic joke.

Limbaugh absolutely did NOT hammer Bush (43) for the last eight years!

It was only after the tide had turned against GWB that Limbaugh decided that he too could do a bit of bashing. But the first maybe 3 (4?) years were almost devoid of any criticism of GWB by Limbaugh.

He has said for nearly the 8 years Bush was no cosevative. He blasted his medicade drug bill, the tsa and the list goes on but, he also defended him agains the bs lies the left spewed for 8 years.

you really should listne to him more. Less than Obama? probably, Devoid? not a chance in hell

He spoke frequently of when he would comment against Bush and his email would be full of those telling him Bush is all we have. Leave him alone. Much like they (the emailers) did with Limbaughs comment against McCain.

Listen to him more. You will make less mistakes when you comment about him

Why would anyone with a three digit IQ listen to a drug addicted, America hating loser like Lush Rimjob? Popularity does not equal meaningful substance. He is a liar and hypocrite. His own words make clear the depths of his hatred and untruthfulness.
By his own ideals, he should be in jail for his drug addiction and the crimes he committed while feeding his habit. The craven coward doesn't have the 'nads to stand up and take his punishment like a grownup. He hires the best lawyers and manages to evade justice, just like most rich folks do. He even allowed the evil ACLU to help him with his legal predicament. Talk about a hypocrite, he actually took help from the ACLU.

What a shock that righties defend him. They are masters of situational ethics. Right and wrong, for them, depends on who is involved, not solid ethical principles.

:D:D

You expect a response to nonsense like this?:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

That is because Rush is correct! Most politions, including Obama, can't survive in the light of the truth..

In all fairness, he hammered the shit out of Bush for the last eight years too.

OMG! Anyone who actually believes what Rush is saying needs counseling!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

That is because Rush is correct! Most politions, including Obama, can't survive in the light of the truth..

Ah yes, more uninformed emotional responses.

This is fun:)
You all really have absolutley no idea of what his show is, his positons or where he stands.

Silly at best:D
Abraham Lincoln

Its so nice when they grow up and use their brains...

My work is done.....:)

And that is what your mentor Lush Rim Job is... as well as being a raging self loathing homophobe because of his desires..... a raging hypocrite for his positions on drug abuse yet he is a drug abuser... a raging misogynistic woman hater that cant keep a wife even WITH his millions..

Yet all of you in the goose stepping right idolize him... YO DAWG.....what up wid dat

You all really have absolutley no idea of what his show is, his positons or where he stands.

Haha. I actually do listen to his shows. It makes me appreciate how smart I am not to actually follow him like an idiot.[:/]
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Haha. I actually do listen to his shows. It makes me appreciate how smart I am not to actually follow him like an idiot.[:/]

I call bull shit on this. I do not believe you. Cause if you did you would not post the silly shit you have.

I would like to know where you get your info on him though. I would like to go to that site and see the silliness for myself.:D
Abraham Lincoln

a raging misogynistic woman hater that cant keep a wife even WITH his millions..

OMG! Somebody actually had sex with him!?B|

Oh man, he probably told her the whole time that if she did not have orgasim, then it was because deep down she is a dirty liberal whore. Because it could not be his fault.
Afterall, he is always right!:S
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

OMG! Somebody actually had sex with him!?

Oh man, he probably told her the whole time that if she did not have orgasim, then it was because deep down she is a dirty liberal whore. Because it could not be his fault.

OMG what a disgusting thought......EEEEWWWWW

I guess they leave so they can finally get laid.

He has 3 strikes..

From the Fringe Rights favorite site to bash ..

Relationships
Limbaugh was first married on September 24, 1977 to Roxy Maxine McNeely, a sales secretary at radio station WHB in Kansas City, Missouri. They were married at the Centenary United Methodist Church in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. In March 1980, McNeely filed for divorce, citing "incompatibility." They were formally divorced on July 10, 1980.[4]

In 1983, Limbaugh married Michelle Sixta, a college student and usherette at the Kansas City Royals Stadium Club. They were divorced in 1990, and she remarried the following year.[4]

On May 27, 1994, Limbaugh married Marta Fitzgerald, a 35-year-old aerobics instructor. They were married at the house of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, who officiated. They were separated on June 11, 2004.[101] Limbaugh announced on the air, "Marta has consented to my request for a divorce, and we have mutually agreed to seek an amicable separation." The divorce was finalized in December 2004.[102]

I call bull shit on this. I do not believe you. Cause if you did you would not post the silly shit you have.

I would like to know where you get your info on him though. I would like to go to that site and see the silliness for myself.:D

WTF are you talking about? I have never even been on a website that talks about Rush! I have a life!

And yes, I do listen to his shows, it has just been a few months. (I am trying to gain control of my nausea again).

And I dont really give a flying fuck whether you believe me or not.
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

WTF are you talking about? I have never even been on a website that talks about Rush! I have a life!

And yes, I do listen to his shows, it has just been a few months. (I am trying to gain control of my nausea again).

And I dont really give a flying fuck whether you believe me or not.

Well good, then please KNOW I do not beleive you:D
Abraham Lincoln

Barry brian obama's spiritual mentor was a racist, I guess you forgot that, or would like to forget that. I have not.

Ah, childish messin' with Obama's name, and guilt-by-association again, just like in the campaign in which you guys got your collective asses royally kicked. How'd that tactic work out for you? By all means: please keep using it.

Barry brian obama's spiritual mentor was a racist, I guess you forgot that, or would like to forget that. I have not.

Ah, childish messin' with Obama's name, and guilt-by-association again, just like in the campaign in which you guys got your collective asses royally kicked. How'd that tactic work out for you? By all means: please keep using it.

As soon as you post something to those who have been messin with Bushs name for 8 years, you can be taken serious:D
Abraham Lincoln

As soon as you post something to those who have been messin with Bushs name for 8 years, you can be taken serious:D

OK, fine.
Hey, yawl: Don't be messing with Dubya's name. Even if it WAS his own kin who gave it to him (which it was).
There.

OK, fine.
Hey, yawl: Don't be messing with Dubya's name. Even if it WAS his own kin who gave it to him (which it was).
There.

You may want to go through some posts on this site if that is the name you think I am posting to:D
Abraham Lincoln