rushmc

Gotta Keep Prinitng it cause I dont know where else it may come from

Great job Obama!! Way to use your leadership to help kill babies here in the US and now in other countries to. Thats CHANGE we NEED!!!!
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

From the website:

PEOPLE WHO READ THIS...
Also read these stories:
Documents Show Caylee Anthony Was Left in Laundry Bag, Had Duct Tape Around Mouth
Virginia Tech Student Stabbed to Death on Campus Was Decapitated
Girl Gone Wild: Sarah Larson Grinds Multiple Men, Goes Home With Ashlee Simpson's Ex
Book Claims Nazi 'Angel of Death' Responsible for High Rate of Twins in Brazilian Town
Marisa Miller's Bikini Breakdown Plus Why VS Wants Models With More Than a Bangin' Body ...

Good stuff there :S
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

From the website:

PEOPLE WHO READ THIS...
Also read these stories:
Documents Show Caylee Anthony Was Left in Laundry Bag, Had Duct Tape Around Mouth
Girl Gone Wild: Sarah Larson Grinds Multiple Men, Goes Home With Ashlee Simpson's Ex
Book Claims Nazi 'Angel of Death' Responsible for High Rate of Twins in Brazilian Town
Marisa Miller's Bikini Breakdown Plus Why VS Wants Models With More Than a Bangin' Body ...

Wendy W.

I didn't read any of those. Sorry to disappoint.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Great job Obama!! Way to use your leadership to help kill babies here in the US and now in other countries to. Thats CHANGE we NEED!!!!

How many babies did he kill and what were their names, did you get any pictures?

the country is broke and now we get to pay for other countries abortions? I am pro choice but not pro " lets pay for everyones mistakes ". why can't we just focus on us for a while?

Actually, it probably saves us money in the long run. :|
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

How many babies did he kill and what were their names, did you get any pictures?

Wow, you do not want us to go into Iraq or any other country to spread our democracies but you are OK with us spreading our kill baby attitudes.

I get it:S
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

From the website:

PEOPLE WHO READ THIS...
Also read these stories:

Wendy W.

Wendy, I can see family planning along the pregancy protections help. But not abortion funding
Abraham Lincoln

From the website:

PEOPLE WHO READ THIS...
Also read these stories:

Wendy W.

I didn't read any of those. Sorry to disappoint.

Neither did I. I did not even see them[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

the country is broke and now we get to pay for other countries abortions? I am pro choice but not pro " lets pay for everyones mistakes ". why can't we just focus on us for a while?

and how does paying for abortions overseas save us money?

Because it's cheaper than paying for medicine, food, water, shelter, etc...
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

We are providing all this in other countries?

Because it's cheaper than paying for medicine, food, water, shelter, etc...

Abraham Lincoln

Wow, you do not want us to go into Iraq or any other country to spread our democracies but you are OK with us spreading our kill baby attitudes.

I get it:S

That makes no sense at all.

If organization A provides a variety of services, including abortion, they have been ineligible to receive US funds for some years now. If suddenly we turn the tap back on, how are we spreading "our kill babies attitude"? To paraphrase Jeff Spicoli, wouldn't it be *their* "kill babies attitude"? :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

That makes no sense at all.

If organization A provides a variety of services, including abortion, they have been ineligible to receive US funds for some years now. If suddenly we turn the tap back on, how are we spreading "our kill babies attitude"? To paraphrase Jeff Spicoli, wouldn't it be *their* "kill babies attitude"? :S:D

Blues,
Dave

Dave, you are trying to reason with righties.
It doesn't work.

No matter how stupid, ignorant, or downright ridiculous their ideas are, they don't change their minds. They aren't capable of that kind of thinking. They'll parrot what those in authority tell them. No more, no less. They can't and don't think independently.

>Wow, you do not want us to go into Iraq or any other country to spread our
>democracies but you are OK with us spreading our kill baby attitudes.

Correct. Killing tens of thousands of people = bad. Educating people and letting them make their own choices = good.

Seems like a great Republican idea to me. Republicans want to limit spending on programs like aid to families with dependant children. Unfortunately, their turn at the reins left us with the economy in tatters with skyrocketing un-employment. Upping the abortion rate will be a much easier way to slow the increase in spending on such programs than undoing their unemployment problem.

Hopefully the stem cells won't go to waste, and we can put what comes out of the increased abortion rate into getting our medical advances back on track.

Correct. Killing tens of thousands of people = bad. Educating people and letting them make their own choices = good.

"Come on baby, lets do the twist"

I know it is a repost but how fitting!:D
Abraham Lincoln

As long as we're in the business of winning hearts and minds with food, we'll do better with a lower birth rate.

One dose of RU-486 has to be far less expensive than the years of rations needed to get people through their expected 50 year lifespan.

You do realize this post was about ABORTION and not family planning right?:D:D

But you must be OK with killing the unborn I guess:S

I await your next off topic spin (master) :D
Abraham Lincoln

I think it's cute when you get so worked up that you feel the need to reply to one post several times!

I stand by my earlier statement. Starting a war that kills tens of thousands is bad. Giving people the option to make their own decision is good - even if you think the decisions they make are sometimes bad (which they are.)

I think it's cute when you get so worked up that you feel the need to reply to one post several times!

I stand by my earlier statement. Starting a war that kills tens of thousands is bad. Giving people the option to make their own decision is good - even if you think the decisions they make are sometimes bad (which they are.)

Yes, you are correct, They should not have started it. They would be in better shape today.

And I am not surprised you would stand by your earlier statement. I expected no less. This would be on the bad side of decisions IMO
Abraham Lincoln

You do realize this post was about ABORTION and not family planning right?:D:D

No, it's about free speech in overseas family planning clinics.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, the problem's electrical.