JohnRich

"More Guns = More Crime?"

The latest entry in this theme.
Gun Control Laws Didn’t Stop These Two Murders in North Dakota

Out of the fifty states, The Brady Campaign rates North Dakota forty-fourth worst in gun control laws.

More than fifty percent of North Dakotan's own a gun.

Two people were murdered in North Dakota last year - they were stabbed to death.
Source: http://www.allamericanblogger.com/6086/gun-control-laws-stop-murders-north-dakota/

All those guns, and nobody murdered anyone else with a gun!
What's wrong with those folks in North Dakota?
Hasn't anyone told them that guns cause crime?

Are you still trying to smoke Kallend out of hiding?

No! I'd prefer he stay hidden. That way we can have intelligent conversations without all the side-tracking and game-playing. Is it okay to talk about him behind his back? Besides, I'm not sure he really took a pledge to stay away from here - he has been off skydiving recently with a bunch of old farts in Florida, and could be back at any time.

he has been off skydiving recently with a bunch of old farts in Florida, and could be back at any time.

Now Now Now John, your not to far behind those old farts.:P A couple more years you will be on some of those "old fart dives":D
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Once you start posting every crime that is committed by a crime

What does that mean?

Educate people with all the facts and allow them to make their own decision. You might be surprised at the result.

No! I'd prefer he stay hidden. That way we can have intelligent conversations without all the side-tracking and game-playing. Is it okay to talk about him behind his back? Besides, I'm not sure he really took a pledge to stay away from here - he has been off skydiving recently with a bunch of old farts in Florida, and could be back at any time.

That way we can have intelligent conversations ...

*fit of laughter over* gasp .... gasp ..

Who is "we"???

:D:D:D:D

dudeist skydiver # 3105

In 2007 there were 12 murders in North Dakota, in 1994 there was 1. The rate has fluctuated between 15 and 1 since 1960. The rate foir 2007 was well above avergae, in 2008 it was below average. Nothing really can be taken from that when it comes to guns.

Somebody on the other side of the gun divide might ask how it was possible that 12 people were murdered in 2007.

No! I'd prefer he stay hidden. That way we can have intelligent conversations without all the side-tracking and game-playing.

Yes, because all your talks, and posts, after posts about guns is such intelligent conversations. [:/]

Dude, the 2nd amendment will never go away. Let it go already!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

No! I'd prefer he stay hidden. That way we can have intelligent conversations without all the side-tracking and game-playing.

Yes, because all your talks, and posts, after posts about guns is such intelligent conversations. [:/]

Not as long as people like JohnRich continue to oppose those who would like to take away our 2nd Amendment rights.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Look dont be a dumbass...guns dont kill people...an Actual human pulled the trigger...its not like guns have their own minds and are going on a rampage by themselves killing innocent people. So let me ask you this question...lets say just to make you happy we take all the guns out of the united states. And then wait until 3 masked guys break into your house with 3 guns they bought on the black market. Now defend yourself....oh wait you brought a knife to a gunfight...now prepare to watch your family die before you get executed as well. Yeah thats a wonderful idea! Fucking liberals piss me off

Not as long as people like JohnRich continue to oppose those who would like to take away our 2nd Amendment rights.

Your right, because so many people have suceeded in taking away from us since 1776.....[:/]
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

And one more thing...if you (not YOU downward spiral) but ANYONE who is a total idiot, and has violent tendencies...yeah I'd keep guns away from them because the chances of them committing a crime with that gun just went up 75%. Some people should not be in posession of a gun and for damn sure shouldnt be reproducing. But it happens all the time in every state. Some fucktard finds out the girl at school doesnt like him...well I'll just go kill that bitch! and now both of their lives are lost because of stupidity. Dont you see? DUMBASS kills. Not Guns. I have plenty myself and I have never committed a crime...know why? cause I'm not a dumbass. Why is it that I am the only person who understands this?