vortexring

The Arab world has spoken…in support of Israel.

The FIRST duty of a government is to see to the safety and security of its people

You do realize that HAMAS was not even given a day to prove what kind of government they were right?

I don’t know about you but not letting my people have water, and food so they can live is an act of war, and against international law.

You can choose to look at this one incident but the reality is that’s not even 1/10 of the picture. You have to understand where the frustration comes from, and see the whole picture.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I think if the living conditions for the Palestinians would be improved so they could actually have something like a normal life; the violence would get less and less. It will never happen over night but it would happen eventually.

What won't other Arab countries let them in? Why does Egypt keep its border closed, but somehow that doesn't count?
We are all engines of karma

This isn't quite irony, but it's still funny.

You're asking her to come up with an example of your stupidity, which would be evaluated by you? Hmm...wonder what the results will be.

Once again you have nothing of value to say other then a snide remark. "It’s funny".

What’s funny is you never get the point you have closed your eyes so shut that you can even understand the simple things like blanket statements.

Blanket statements are stupid (trust me I don’t expect you to understand).

So IMO (and others with working brains)saying all Iranians are Jew haters, is the same as saying all blacks are (insert stupid steryo type). It is just dumb and esily proven false.

Do you get that or do you want me to draw you a crayon picture?

Now go head say that’s funny plus one sentence so you can feel like you’re so awesome and intelligent.

Hey thats aformula i have seen used by a few otheres as well.

This is for people who have nothing to ever contribute but always ready to poke fun so they can feel special.
Step:
1. Quote small section
2. Say something dickish.
3. And contribute nothing.
You got this down well.:S

BTW, I'm surprised you're anywhere near this thread.

So...got any responses to the overwhelming list of quotes provided by the OP?

When you grow enough testicular fortitude to admit you were wrong on one of the many times your card has been pulled then you can speak about questions or quotes. When all you do is say two word remarks that are meaningless and runaway from when ever your “Facts” are proven wrong you don’t really have the respect to tell any one to answer any thing. Kind of like John or Amazon.

You guys never answer shit but expect every one to answer your questions.

Mutual respect Is something some people get and some of you never get.

What won't other Arab countries let them in? Why does Egypt keep its border closed, but somehow that doesn't count?

Will in this incident you hear two different things. The Egyptians say there borders are open to help with Humanitarian needs, there is also reports that the border is not as open as the Egyptians claim.

Trust me I am not sitting hear with Arab pride I am not Arab. I just feel horrible for the people in Gaza, I feel bad for all the Palestinian people and they are a bunch of Christians in there as well. I just feel there was a huge injustice done to them, and that is constantly excused cause the people who are doing the injustice now have been oppressed trough out history. Some people think that’s an excuse for the Israelis to do what they want I believe atrocities are atrocities no matter who is committing them.

BTW, I'm surprised you're anywhere near this thread.

So...got any responses to the overwhelming list of quotes provided by the OP?

When you grow enough testicular fortitude to admit you were wrong on one of the many times your card has been pulled then you can speak about questions or quotes.

What does it mean "your card has been pulled?"

sounds like another one of your made up facts.

Yes, you only get snide remarks because you warrant little more. (See your own comment about not responding to Amazon - same deal with you).

But I see you have no answer to the wide number of Arab speakers who think Hamas is hurting its people.

When I say Iran has not invaded a country in a century, and you replay that’s a lie it has.

Then I say really what? You then disappear and have nothing more to say.

Pulling your card is when someone says something that’s full of shit and you don’t let it go you say oh really prove it.

But I see you have no answer to the wide number of Arab speakers who think Hamas is hurting its people.

I don’t know why some people never see what I am saying. I have no problem admitting the obvious. Off course Hamas actions are hurting the people right now. What did you think I am going to say there having a party in Gaza? All I have been talking about is the people’s pain.

The disconnect is when you stop at hamas and just pretend they came from another dimension. It’s when people pretend that Israel has no faults while the facts are Hamas was created because of Israeli action. There was no Hamas but the people felt bullied and pushed around with an inadequate government. If that was not the case Hamas would never have existed.

Does anyone here besides Falxori actually have a personal stake in the affair? We got legions of Jew (or Israel) haters, legions of defenders of the right to self defense, and one guy whose life is actually involved.

He shows remarkable restraint, if you ask me.

I think he does a VERY good job of restraint in the face of so much false information and outright lies by those who seek to try to use innocents to perpetrate their crimes have their supporters believing.

We all ( in the west) have a dog in this hunt because so much of the muslim world feels they are butt hurt since the fucking crusades. I want peace.. let them live as they want.. as long as they dont expect me to live like they want the world to do. Live and let live is NOT a concept they are willing to accept in far too much of the region. I could go two ways... negotiate for a lasting peace.. or just fucking wipe them out because they are incapable of living in peace.

Not suprising. The Arabs talk allot about the Palestinians when it suits them but in reality they couldn't give a shit. In fact worse than that many arab countries have treated them terribly and have been responsible for many of their deaths.
Also non of the Arabs want Irans influence to grow in the region and don't want a Iranian proxy force on the loose. The PA would like to see Hamas killed to the last after what happened in the Gaza take over. So those civillians in Gaza are between a rock and a hard place with nowhere to go except for over a cliff edge. And no one gives a shit.
Thats the truth of the matter.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

People with more than half a brain realized this a long time ago.

IF Hamas acts like a government the Israelis will treat them as such..... if they continue to act as terrorists and attack civilains in another country as they have always done.. then the might of the IDF will continue to SMITE them.

I think perhaps some in the arab world are beginning to tire of supporting a bunch of wanton murderers. Perhaps the Iranians and the jew haters here could learn something.

Jew haters? Here? In speakers corner? I've never met any.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

pretty much right.

I say we go over there & glue everyone to the floor until they all calm down.

Or slip some hash oil into the water system to mellow everyone out.

My Mom & Stepdad went over there & said that everyone there drinks really strong coffee with tons of sugar in it all the time. That's why they're all so wired up & on edge.

Plus you got the whole Muslim thing going on where unless you're a sheik or something, every weekend you a) can't get laid and b) can't drink.

I don't know how long I'd go in that situation before wanting to blow something up.
:P

sorry, but it IS Friday.:P

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

When I say Iran has not invaded a country in a century, and you replay that’s a lie it has.

Then I say really what? You then disappear and have nothing more to say.

Funny - you just wrote that you're taking off for two days. That's irony.

No, I addressed that at the time - they fund Hamas and Hezbollah to do their dirty work for them. That lead into a silly discussion about whether or not the US is fighting a proxy war via Israel. They aren't. Iran is.

Today's statements from Iran do little to paint them as a peaceful anything.

Pulling your card is when someone says something that’s full of shit and you don’t let it go you say oh really prove it.

Well, once again, you've "proven" things to yourself, but that's doesn't actually mean anyone else believes it.

Are you surprised? Or were you already aware? Or are you completely indifferent?

Many Arab states (esp Sunni ones) are worried about Iran getting too powerful in the region.

Hamas is closely aligned with Iran. So if Hamas was victorious in some sense and firmly established in Gaza this would amount in the minds of many as a de-fact Iranian out-post at the Mediterranean coast. Something that would cut into the power-structure of the Arab/Sunni states surrounding Israel.

These Arab states are not friends of Israel -- they rather have an enemy in common with Israel.

Cheers, T
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true

AND When a government is democratically elected it should be recognized and not denied and blockaded as Hamas was. Oh and in a democracy the majority wins not who the Israelis or the Unites Sates wants.

Hamas was democratically elected ..true, but what did with do with their democratically elected power??
they failed.is what they did.
launching rockets from close proximity to women and children is not they way to bring
about economic prosperity to it's people.I am sick of the Palestinians and their all or nothing approach.

Hamas was democratically elected ..true, but what did with do with their democratically elected power??
they failed.is what they did.

dude did you even read it

When a government is democratically elected it should be recognized and not denied and blockaded as Hamas was

There is a big dude who wont let you move, and your wonderring why they might be angery?
They werent even given a day to sjow what they would do. Hard to have peace talks with your self.