kallend

The Madoff scam

Another one of those nice rich people we've been cossetting for the past 8 years.

Must be Bush's fault then :S

Didn't you get the memo? EVERYTHING that is bad is the fault of Bush or the Republicans (or both). Everything that is GOOD is due to the Democrats.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

He needed a sentence where he gets stripped naked and thrown into a huge kennel full of attack dogs, if he gets out alive he goes free.;)

Nah. One bite and they'd stop.

When they opened the door, there would just be 30 dogs
licking their asses to get the taste out of their mouths.

I do not think I or the thousand other people invested in the retirement fund for the City I work for as "greedy rich crooks". Our fund had a some money with him. However, during an outside audit of the funds assets it was determined that these investments with Madoff were very suspect and the retirement fund sold them. Now, after the SEC investigation and the criminal trial our retirement fund will have to give back the money it made and most likely the principle it invested to be distributed among the other defrauded investors.

However, if you feel that I am a "greedy rich crook" I will get a t-shirt made with the characterization and wear it to the DZ.
A man without a mustache is like a hamburger without a bun, Un-American.