airdvr

Will Hillary...

she couldn't even win a nomination against another Senator. Why would she warrant leadership of the party in the Senate afterwards?

It's also not nearly as glamorous or power confirming as Speaker. If you checked how many people could identify one versus the other (in any era, not just now with Pelosi), you'd find a marked difference.

I don't think so, but I do think she might be positioned to make it to a short(ish) list for the Supreme Court.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

No.

Barack will not seek to promote Clinton's visibilty in any way. Besides, Reid ideology is much closer to Obama's.

---------------------------------------------
Every day is a bonus - every night is an adventure.

I don't think so. Barack's ego is too big too risk allowing any of the Clinton's back into the limelight.

Please let us know which presidential candidate in the past 50 years hasn't had a big ego.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I don't think so. Barack's ego is too big too risk allowing any of the Clinton's back into the limelight.

Please let us know which presidential candidate in the past 50 years hasn't had a big ego.

You make a good point but Barack's ego is large even when using presidential standards as the measuring stick.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

You make a good point but Barack's ego is large even when using presidential standards as the measuring stick.

There's a subjective call - how do you quantify such a thing?

How much ego does it take to keep fighting in Iraq despite poor results and complete loss of public support? Bush's ego far exceeds anyone since Nixon.

Obama sounds like any other president elect. Voters tend not to vote for the meek, they prefer the confident.

Obama will appoint her SoS, then watch all the assassinations occur until she's in charge.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I don't think she will be given any more power or responsibility than she has now. Whether you like her or not, she is a very polarizing person. People tend to love her or hate her. There are plenty of people who can do any job she can, but without the baggage she would bring along.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Seriously? Possibly Ford.

Sure. The only one never actually elected.

At least 50% of the candidates were not elected.

He was elected to Congress. Running for Congress requires an ego too.

At least 50% of the candidates were not elected.

Is nitpickery a word?

I don't think so, but I do think she might be positioned to make it to a short(ish) list for the Supreme Court.

That would be my guess. Big reward, powerful, and politically sidelined at the same time. SecState has too much potential to embarrass Obama.