billvon

Republicans murder Obama campaigner!

=======================
October 3rd, 2008
CofCC.org News Team

A 25 year old white female Obama campaigner was riding her bicycle in a virtually all black neighborhood of New Orleans. She was on a “cross country trek” to support Obama. . . . She was shot in the head, and her body was left lying on the sidewalk.

Apparently it didn’t matter that she had come all the way from San Fransisco to campaign for Obama. She was just another white victim to the local residents. Local residents left her body lie on the sidewalk and didn’t even notify police. Her body sat for hours until it was seen by a construction crew that was there to gut houses damaged by Katrina.
=====================

I guess you missed the part about "Apparently it didn’t matter that she had come all the way from San Fransisco to campaign for Obama. She was just another white victim to the local residents." Translated, it had NOTHING to do with politics!

Also, how did you come to the conclusion that there was more than one person involved?
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

I'm sitting down, so this one is going over my head. How are Republicans implicated in this?

Or is it a matter of some kooky website blaming it on Obama supporters? I.e., "White woman killed. It happened in NOLA. Therefore blacks did it. Blacks support Obama. Therefore, Obama suppoters kill white woman."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Huh! Sorta like your post, then.

Not even close. The post I made the victim stated that the man saw her McCain/Palin sticker on her car and carved a "B" in the side of her face. That IS a direct link (Anti-Republican). What evidence do you have?

Your post is clearly a race crime.

>I'm sitting down, so this one is going over my head. How are Republicans
>implicated in this?

It's not. It's silly to ascribe the actions of criminals to a political party, when it is more likely they are just . . . being criminals. It was a response to Mike's post, in which he claims a democrat mugged a woman and then assaulted her for some political reason. In both cases, it was likely just plain ol' crime.

> The post I made the victim stated that the man saw her McCain
>/Palin sticker on her car and carved a "B" in the side of her face.
> That IS a direct link (Anti-Republican).

Or it's a gang sign. Or it's a scumbag who would have carved a "W" on her face if she said she was going to vote for Kerry. Or it's something completely different.

In other words, you have as much proof as I have - none.

Ok Bill, I'll bite. This doesn't follow most of your pro...pro something or other, so tell me; why are the people who done this dirty deed republicans?
Not even an inquiring mind, but I love it when you go off on your band wagon, torch in hand...etc

james

=======================
October 3rd, 2008
CofCC.org News Team

A 25 year old white female Obama campaigner was riding her bicycle in a virtually all black neighborhood of New Orleans. She was on a “cross country trek” to support Obama. . . . She was shot in the head, and her body was left lying on the sidewalk.

Apparently it didn’t matter that she had come all the way from San Fransisco to campaign for Obama. She was just another white victim to the local residents. Local residents left her body lie on the sidewalk and didn’t even notify police. Her body sat for hours until it was seen by a construction crew that was there to gut houses damaged by Katrina.
=====================

"exit fast, fly smooth, dock soft and smile"
'nother james

In both cases, it was likely just plain ol' crime.

Absolutely not. In the crime that I reported the robbery I will agree was just that, but when he saw the sticker and carved the "B" in her face it then became a political hate crime.

In the case that you stated and by your own admission had nothing to do with political hate crimes but rather another race crime that has happened before in that area.

>why are the people who done this dirty deed republicans?

I doubt they are. It was a comparison to Mike's post claiming that the guy who mugged the McCain supporter were democrats. In neither case is there any proof it was politically motivated.

I can see that. But the carving of a "B" tends to mlend a bit more creedence.

What you are commenting upon is the reason why I can't stand "hate crime" legislation. THey are criminals who happened to strike a member of a protected class. In most cases, it's a plain old crime.

It's like when Bill Gwatney got killed. Immediately, lefties blamed right-wing talk radio for it. The clamor died down when no evidence supported that.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

> but when he saw the sticker and carved the "B" in her face it then
> became a political hate crime.

In your opinion.

>In the case that you stated and by your own admission had nothing to
>do with political hate crimes . . .

Never mind. I should know better than to show such comparisons. You cannot see them.

Never mind. I should know better than to show such comparisons. You cannot see them.

And neither can anybody else by ALL of the responses so far.

If you victim had an "M" carved on her or a McCain sticker or she was not killed in an area where white women have been killed and left before then I would agree, but that is clearly not the case.

But hey, what would police officers, doctors and attorneys that have posted here that ACTUALLY deal with victims of hate crimes know?

Bill, people in this forum do not understand subtle humor, irony, or ESPECIALLY satire. You should know that by now.

Kinda sad, actually. I would have given up by now, but you still go at it like a trooper!

:P

"Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own"--Jonathan Swift

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

missed this while writing my previous reply...

Oh, I got it, and i chuckled. But then, I understand satire ;) My guess is, the people who understand Bill's post are quietly sitting back and watching those who can't see the irony make posts in this thread :P
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

I'm trying to figure out how this has anything to do with politics besides making a wide sarcastic statement in general. I'm sure glad you're getting to make a sarcastic point at this unfortunate person's expense.

It has everything to do with with serious amount of crime and criminals in NOLA! In my part of Texas crime rates went up by a third over night when we had all the Katrina evacuees in our area. It took literally two years to get rid of the bad ones (either put them in prison or make them want to leave)! There are a few that have stuck around and are making positive contributions to society, but the large majority have never made a positive contribution one!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I'm sitting down, so this one is going over my head. How are Republicans implicated in this?

Or is it a matter of some kooky website blaming it on Obama supporters? I.e., "White woman killed. It happened in NOLA. Therefore blacks did it. Blacks support Obama. Therefore, Obama suppoters kill white woman."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>I'm sitting down, so this one is going over my head. How are Republicans implicated in this?

It's simple, if she was raped, fondled, etc, then it would have been the doing of a Dem. If she was killed, robbed or lied to, then it was a Republican. Look at the party protocol and you will understand :D

>why are the people who done this dirty deed republicans?

I doubt they are. It was a comparison to Mike's post claiming that the guy who mugged the McCain supporter were democrats. In neither case is there any proof it was politically motivated.

Why do these people need a roadmap?

missed this while writing my previous reply...

Oh, I got it, and i chuckled. But then, I understand satire ;) My guess is, the people who understand Bill's post are quietly sitting back and watching those who can't see the irony make posts in this thread :P

Actually billvon's particular flavor of sarcasm is rather acidic. Rather than post in Mike's thread and debate whether the crime was political or not he creates his own thread with an outlandish story to counter as a deflection. It's very passive aggressive.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

acidic or not, as you can see from the responses, apparently sarcasm and satire are a lost art form in this day and age.

People considered Gulliver's Travels acidic, hateful, and too controversial to read when it was first published...and it is arguably one of the greatest works of satirical literature of all time. I'm not saying that Bill is Jonathan Swift. What I'm saying is that people need to perhaps not take themselves so damned seriously all the time that they can't even SEE when someone is maybe not being 100% serious, or perhaps think about the motivation behind a post making light of someone else's...