Lucky...

Man sues god

Read it yesterday. A senator (lawyer I'm sure) trying to make a point about frivolous litigation. If we could stop some of this crap maybe we could get rid of some of the lawyers. :P >A young attorney who had taken over his father?s practice rushed home elated one night.

"Dad, listen," he shouted, "I?ve finally settled that old McKinney suit."

"Settled it!" cried his astonished father. "Why, you idiot! We have been living off of that money for five years!"
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

What an asshole. To prove a point, he decided to waste court resources. The judge, clerks, etc., who probably has more important things to do, still had to deal with it. I'd be pissed if I was in court and had to wait for that clown to be dealt with.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

What an asshole. To prove a point, he decided to waste court resources. The judge, clerks, etc., who probably has more important things to do, still had to deal with it. I'd be pissed if I was in court and had to wait for that clown to be dealt with.

How much time/resource did it waste? Ahhh, it's funny, ya gotta admit. I wonder if he could serve via publication?

I don't know how much time was wasted. Merely a waste of five minutes is too much.

I guess, thoguh, that service by publication would provide notice to an omiscient God. In fact, how can God argue he had no notice of the proceeding?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

And since all "smart" people know God doesn't exist the whole thing was an exercise in futulity.

I disagree. He pissed off christians so it was well worth the effort.
and it would seem it pisses of lawyers too BONUS:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

A judge has thrown out a Nebraska legislator's lawsuit against God, saying the Almighty wasn't properly served due to his unlisted home address.

Why not do like they did with L. Ron Hubbard ?

If he doesn't respond, or appear in court, have him declared legally dead.
:D

Of course we would havw to subpoena Jesus to ask about his dad's whereabouts. We could sub-serve the Pope, then when Jesus didn't show the courts would then issue an arrest warrant. Talk about the ultimate martyr.

I don't know how much time was wasted. Merely a waste of five minutes is too much.

I guess, thoguh, that service by publication would provide notice to an omiscient God. In fact, how can God argue he had no notice of the proceeding?

Exactly, he knows all. So we go straight to default judgment or perhaps a summary judgment id the facts are that clear and now we have to collect. Perhaps a debtor's exam to find God's employer so we can garnish his pay. Isn't he paid in souls? How much is a soul worth? We've got some motions to write; better get busy.:P

He continually makes deals with people in exchange for their soul, and then something goes horribly wrong.

Could you advice where could I make such a deal?
'Cause it looks like it only deals with Christian priests which molest children.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

I'm going to sue a unicorn. I'm not sure why yet, but I'll figure something out.

Which one, the one that lives under McCain's bed?

...of course!

I'm also writing up a complaint against a leprechaun and Scuzzlebutt.