MikeForsythe

More Obama Secrecy!

The lefties don't care. Shady things are fine as long as they benefit. Now if the right were to benefit from shady things then they would scream like stuck pigs.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

What? Once again the dems on this site have nothing to say?

For all of Obama's claims of hope and change he sure has no record of the two. Just because he votes differently than GWB doesn't mean he is different. Obama will serve himself and his friends before he will the people.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Just like they have no problem with Ifill moderating the debate tomorrow night even though she is known Obama supporter. But if someone like Rush Limbaugh moderated the debate they would howl for days.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

HERE

Yeah, this is someone I trust............NOT!!!:S

I didn't read the whole thing -- just too idiotic. I did get a laugh out of other "headlines" on that web page!

Not disclosing donors under the federal limit of $200 is exactly what I want organizations/campaigns/whatever to do. It is about privacy for donors of trivlal amounts, while requiring larger donors to be disclosed. It's bad enough to get bombarded with follow-on requests for funds from the Republican (or whatever) party just because you donated previously, without being added to the mailing list of every special interest group out there.

You might want to read the whole thing.

n a letter dated June 25, 2008, the FEC asked the Obama campaign to verify a series of $25 donations from a contributor identified as “Will, Good” from Austin, Texas.

Mr. Good Will listed his employer as “Loving” and his profession as “You.”

A Newsmax analysis of the 1.4 million individual contributions in the latest master file for the Obama campaign discovered 1,000 separate entries for Mr. Good Will, most of them for $25.

In total, Mr. Good Will gave $17,375.

Following this and subsequent FEC requests, campaign records show that 330 contributions from Mr. Good Will were credited back to a credit card. But the most recent report, filed on Sept. 20, showed a net cumulative balance of $8,950 — still well over the $4,600 limit.

There can be no doubt that the Obama campaign noticed these contributions, since Obama’s Sept. 20 report specified that Good Will’s cumulative contributions since the beginning of the campaign were $9,375.

Similarly, a donor identified as “Pro, Doodad,” from “Nando, NY,” gave $19,500 in 786 separate donations, most of them for $25. For most of these donations, Mr. Doodad Pro listed his employer as “Loving” and his profession as “You,” just as Good Will had done.

But in some of them, he didn’t even go this far, apparently picking letters at random to fill in the blanks on the credit card donation form. In these cases, he said he was employed by “VCX” and that his profession was “VCVC.”

Following FEC requests, the Obama campaign began refunding money to Doodad Pro in February 2008. In all, about $8,425 was charged back to a credit card. But that still left a net total of $11,165 as of Sept. 20, way over the individual limit of $4,600.

Here again, LaBolt pledged that the contributions would be returned but gave no date.

In February, after just 93 donations, Doodad Pro had already gone over the $2,300 limit for the primary. He was over the $4,600 limit for the general election one month later.

www.FourWheelerHB.com

Here it is, on the FEC site:

http://www.fec.gov/DisclosureSearch/MapAppRefreshTran.do?cand_nm_title=Obama%2C+Barack&tranType=search&searchType=donorNameSearch&tranComeFrom=mapApp&d-16544-p=2&cand_id=P80003338&searchSQLType=beginLike&searchKeyword=Will

If the link doesn't work, then go to the Presidential link, click on Senator Obama's link on the left, and do a name search beginning "Will"...
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Nooooo! This is IMPOSSIBLE!! Obama gets his money from THE PEOPLE!!

I started a thread about fundraising once and the excuse for Obama raising double what McCain did was that the poor, starving people of America love Obama sooo much that they give to him what they can and that equals more money than any candidate ever raised. When I made the point that one person can split hundreds of thousands into individual $199 donations... no one had much to say.
Oh, hello again!

HERE

I didn't read the whole thing -- just too idiotic. I did get a laugh out of other "headlines" on that web page!

Not disclosing donors under the federal limit of $200 is exactly what I want organizations/campaigns/whatever to do. It is about privacy for donors of trivlal amounts, while requiring larger donors to be disclosed. It's bad enough to get bombarded with follow-on requests for funds from the Republican (or whatever) party just because you donated previously, without being added to the mailing list of every special interest group out there.

Really
So why does the McCain camp list every donor then?

I also did not see if this article spoke to the over seas donations. The illeagal ones that are not from US citizens over there.

what was it, something like 400 million dollars?

Hmmmmmm
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

... no one had much to say.

...and it appears that no one still has much to say. Just more of the same "free-pass" other wise, raising the question means you're racist...:|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

... no one had much to say.

...and it appears that no one still has much to say. Just more of the same "free-pass" other wise, raising the question means you're racist...:|

Nah...it's just that when you nail 'em they clam up like the armadillo in the credit card commercial.

Surprise! http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6i0lt_capital-one-armadillo-man-create-yo_fun?from=rss
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

HERE

You know, I somehow got on the Newsmax email list, and I must say that it's at least entertaining (in a National Enquirer sort of way).

Now I'm not saying that this story isn't true, but considering the source, I can't give it much credit.