kallend

Anonymity on the Net

Oh believe me.. if someone is a fucknugget on here.... in person I will be QUITE happy to call them a fucknugget in the 3-D world... Hey at least there I dont get banned:P

There are even a couple fucknugget asshats here who I owe a VERY cheap beer to... but they wont be drinking it.

just another point in favor of online communities giving greater benefits to real-name users.
Most of the broadcast forums I'm a member of require real names, and even the political/religious/NSFW forums stay pretty civil.

I'm the exact same person outside of here that I am in here, I have job firings to "prove" it.:D

Not me. I just tell em to fuck off and quit. ;)
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Anonymity, animosity and acrimony are more than just words that sound close to each other.

I don't know, I don't think so. Some of the people who claim to be known use: Rob from Florida, so many people are anonymous, even if they claim they aren't. Man y experts, cops would assert that being anonymous is smart with all the nuts out there. Has anyone ever been attacked/stalked due to an online forum? I'm sure.

Oh believe me.. if someone is a fucknugget on here.... in person I will be QUITE happy to call them a fucknugget in the 3-D world... Hey at least there I dont get banned:P

There are even a couple fucknugget asshats here who I owe a VERY cheap beer to... but they wont be drinking it.

Would you bother opening teh beer bottle?:o

Anonymity, animosity and acrimony are more than just words that sound close to each other.

I don't know, I don't think so. Some of the people who claim to be known use: Rob from Florida, so many people are anonymous, even if they claim they aren't. Man y experts, cops would assert that being anonymous is smart with all the nuts out there. Has anyone ever been attacked/stalked due to an online forum? I'm sure.

Yep. My last name on this account is not my real one. My real last name is unique enough that there is only one of me in the world. Other than that this is all me.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

WHEN we meet dear Amazon, I WILL spray my RW suit with Scotchgaurd the night before.

:D:D:D
Better yet you might want to use THIS STUFF> http://www.carboline.com/ ;)
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Yep. My last name on this account is not my real one. My real last name is unique enough that there is only one of me in the world. Other than that this is all me.

Funny how a lot o fthe people crying for names are the ones who are brad from Tennessee.

WHEN we meet dear Amazon, I WILL spray my RW suit with Scotchgaurd the night before.

:D:D:D

When I meet her I will not have any worries, you see, if you have pissed her off that badly, you either deserve it, or just like pushing peoples buttons.