Armour666

Border protection form the deadly Canadians

All I have to say is thankfully they stopped the Terrorist bastards!!!!

http://www.thestar.com/News/GTA/article/484950

This is just another WTF moment they are stuck there till the hearing so no leaving going back to work and then show up for the hearing bacause if they leave they are admitting guilt and banned from entry for 5 years.

I I’m going to have to carry my passport and ID in my wet suit when doing wreck dive in the St. Clair river near Port Huron MI. because if any thing ever happened and end up on the U.S. side your now at risk of getting screwed. I guess it’s only acceptable if your Cuban and in a inner tube to land unannounced
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

Blame Canada!!! B|

In all seriousness there are some so called Canadians that you guys should be concerned about (so having lax borders with Canada is a mistake). But when it comes to this story, the US border officials truely are out to lunch. Funny how the US turns a blind eye to millions or illegals on the southern border but they decide to go after a man who almost drowned on the northern border.

Blame Canada!!! B|

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Blame Canada!!! B|

In all seriousness there are some so called Canadians that you guys should be concerned about (so having lax borders with Canada is a mistake). But when it comes to this story, the US border officials truely are out to lunch. Funny how the US turns a blind eye to millions or illegals on the southern border but they decide to go after a man who almost drowned on the northern border.

Blame Canada!!! B|

And all thet MJ they sneak into the U.S. ;)
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Blame Canada!!! B|

Blame Canada!!! B|

I'm not saying we are perfect but from past history there has been a good job at identify and detaining people that need to be dealt with.

The security risk is no where near the problem that some think it is here in Canada. Immigration is not a lax open system here that some make it out to be.

Well I am on your side in regards to this story. It is an absolute joke how the US authorities are treating this man.

Stop the insanity. Stop the planet. I need to get off and find a better place. I wonder what Mars is like this time of year?

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

From the US Embassy in Canada:

Canadian visitors to the USA present proof of citizenship (Passport / Birth Certificate / Naturalization) and a government issued photo ID (Passport / Driver's License / Provincial Health Card) at the U.S. Port of Entry.

Perhaps the guy was just too lazy to get a photo ID, so he sacrificed his jet ski and faked drowning by inhaling large quantities of water instead. Yup, I bet that's it.

Good job we have eagle-eyed officials in the US Customs and Border Protection who can spot such miscreants.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

From the US Embassy in Canada:

Canadian visitors to the USA present proof of citizenship (Passport / Birth Certificate / Naturalization) and a government issued photo ID (Passport / Driver's License / Provincial Health Card) at the U.S. Port of Entry.

Perhaps the guy was just too lazy to get a photo ID, so he sacrificed his jet ski and faked drowning by inhaling large quantities of water instead. Yup, I bet that's it.

Good job we have eagle-eyed officials in the US Customs and Border Protection who can spot such miscreants.

lol it was the more expensive attempt the an inner tube. Maybe if we just called out selves Cuba North crossing the boarder that way would be acceptable?

Funny how come from Mexico and get caught your sent on a bus to be sent across the border and are back home in time for dinner and try again that night. Come from Cuba and get welcomed as an oppressed being and granted asylum. Nearly drown from Canada and can’t leave or your automatically demeaned guilty and have to wait a few weeks for a hearing.

The security risk is no where near the problem that some think it is here in Canada. Immigration is not a lax open system here that some make it out to be.

Nor, I hear, is your "free public health care" all that it's cracked up to be, either.
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

Nor, I hear, is your "free public health care" all that it's cracked up to be, either.

it's not as bad either considering the unversal access people have to it.

You're right. All they have to do is cross the border into the U.S. and bam! -- all the health care they need!

Oh, yeah -- or they can wait six months to a year for an MRI or a sonogram in Canada. B|
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

Without a doubt the US border guards are some of the most stupid people I've ever had the misfortune of having to deal with.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

or they can wait six months to a year for an MRI or a sonogram in Canada.

Thats interesting... When my wife needed a MRI, she got one the same day she went to the ER. And when I was told I needed one, again, got one the very same day that I went to the ER.
Remster

You're right. All they have to do is cross the border into the U.S. and bam! -- all the health care they need!

Oh, yeah -- or they can wait six months to a year for an MRI or a sonogram in Canada. B|

yes that is the case but it also dose you no good to have all the health care you can need if you can't afford it or have to chose taking care of your health of feeding your family. It may take six months to get some diagnostics done but they are ranked by the severity of the issue and not the size of the wallet. Prescriptions are less costly here as well.

or they can wait six months to a year for an MRI or a sonogram in Canada.

Thats interesting... When my wife needed a MRI, she got one the same day she went to the ER. And when I was told I needed one, again, got one the very same day that I went to the ER.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good rant.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.