someday

sorry but..sadly, I think obama will be assassinated

>Obama will not be the next president.

He might be, he might not be. As the original poster stated, I think there is a nonzero chance he will be assassinated before he gets the opportunity.

:D Is that to say that if he's not assassinated, he's got it sewn up? :D
That seems to be your subtext...
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

Apparently we are. Part of it is also because the speculators are looking for other places for their money but "supply and demand" is also playing a significant role.

Why is it that "conservatives" seem to hate conservation?

:D

They should be called 'Consumatives'.

:D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

>Is that to say that if he's not assassinated, he's got it sewn up?

Nope. But he's been leading in the polls for several months now; McCain has never pulled ahead, and has cranked the rhetoric up so much that he's starting to look silly. (Witness the Paris Hilton comedy.) Odds are he's in.

i like obama...but i think he'll get assassinated before the election..

sorry left nut liberals.. you can just tell the way things are going, he'll get capped... i think there are just some people who will not allow it to happen...

flame retardant ready ;)

Nothing like thinking positively, I always say.

Obama is the charismatic type of pol who draws the nuts out of the woodwork, and in that regard his race will undoubtably intensify the risk. which is a damn shame, but there it is.

The Secret Service has got their work cut out for them, but if they take their job sriously they can do it. and they DO take their job seriously, if only out of professional pride. The real trick will be to protect Obama without totally isolating him. Guys like Obama need to be shaking hands in crowds, which always gives the security detail a howling ulcer.

sorry for being quite blunt..

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

>You mean that if everybody in the US would inflate their tires to the
>correct PSI, it would fix our energy problem? He knows not a damn thing
>about energy!

Looks like McCain doesn't know a damn thing either:

"Obama said a couple of days ago says we all should inflate our tires. I don’t disagree with that. The American Automobile Association strongly recommends it."

Time for one of those classic screeching 180's. "But . . . but . . . it is a good idea, as long as a war hero has it and not a democrat."

>You mean that if everybody in the US would inflate their tires to the
>correct PSI, it would fix our energy problem? He knows not a damn thing
>about energy!

Looks like McCain doesn't know a damn thing either:

"Obama said a couple of days ago says we all should inflate our tires. I don’t disagree with that. The American Automobile Association strongly recommends it."

Time for one of those classic screeching 180's. "But . . . but . . . it is a good idea, as long as a war hero has it and not a democrat."

You should atleast finish what he said;). Secound he said he didnt disagree, but he did not say it would fix our problem, quit misleading! Secound i am not all for McCain. All the liberals should be happy, they have 2 people to vote for in there party.[:/] Yes McCain is a true liberal! Just check his voting recourd. Conservatives can only pick the lesser of two evils[:/]:(>:(
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!