namgrunt

DOES YOUR semi-auto RIFLE USE A CLIP

I can pull up your front door up on my CPU via satellite just by knowing your name. I can pull up your tax rolls, and just about anything else i want to know about you, If i am so inclined. But i'm not.

:D:D:DYeah you can pull up to my front door alright. Right before i come outside, ask you for a warrant, then tell you to get the hell off my property for not having one.:S
Muff #5048

Yeah you can pull up to my front door alright. Right before i come outside, ask you for a warrant, then tell you to get the hell off my property for not having one.

There are legal reasons to enter a residence with out a warrant. Most of them do not involve searching for evidence, but for checking the safety of the individuals in the residence. Think of 911-hang ups or disturbances.

A serious problem in society is that they (people in general) gain their "understanding" of what their rights are by watching TV. A little reading, learning and research would be a complete eye opener for literally 90% of the population.

Knowing what your rights *really* are, as defined by the constitution, state law AND case law, then you will know how to fully defend what rights you have!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yeah you can pull up to my front door alright. Right before i come outside, ask you for a warrant, then tell you to get the hell off my property for not having one.

There are legal reasons to enter a residence with out a warrant. Most of them do not involve searching for evidence, but for checking the safety of the individuals in the residence. Think of 911-hang ups or disturbances.

A serious problem in society is that they (people in general) gain their "understanding" of what their rights are by watching TV. A little reading, learning and research would be a complete eye opener for literally 90% of the population.

Knowing what your rights *really* are, as defined by the constitution, state law AND case law, then you will know how to fully defend what rights you have!

Correct that is called exigent circumstance IIRC.

It is often used in the wrong way to gain entry to a persons domicile.

The kicker is that the LEO that counts on finding something to make an arrest is betting his career, and life that it does not backfire, and that the judge is particularly lenient when it comes to cops breaking the law.

The kicker is that the LEO that counts on finding something to make an arrest is betting his career, and life that it does not backfire, and that the judge is particularly lenient when it comes to cops breaking the law.

I really don't see how that applies to what I said.

Correct that is called exigent circumstance IIRC.

That's the overall "umbrella" but things are laid out a little more directly by most state's laws.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yeah, StagArms makes it, right?

I'm not a lefty, although I'm a left turn swooper.:D

Actually, I think I'm going to buy a DPMS next week. I like them, although I will most likely be replacing the trigger. Then I'll need to get a quad rail, vertical fore stock, EoTech 552, been thinking about that MagPul stock, BUIS...well, that will have to wait, got to get the rifle first.:D

I'm not allowed to make any changes to the Colt M4 I have, but I can buy my own and do what I want, so there we go. I HATE the Trijican Reflex that is on the rifle and I really wish it had a vertical fore stock.

Look at this one ,http://www.lewismachine.net/ , much better than DPMS .