Who sent Hitler?

Im telling you the truth, I am confused still...this sounds like a trick to me.

It's no trick. It's a fairly common writing technique to rewrite the introductory sentence to create the concluding sentence, or vice versa. Their respective purposes are different, but their content is often similar.

Why would you trick me anyway?

Outside of gambling, I can't think of any reason. Since I've not proposed any wager, it's a safe bet, so to speak, that I'm not trying to trick you.

Are you possibly the one using persuasion?

Isn't that what Speakers Corner is about?

What exactly do you gain from this?

I get to practice my typing skills.

Your mind is very powerful, but I would rather have power in the heart than in the mind, I just hope your using your mind for good.

In my spare time, I destroy galaxy clusters and buy whiskey and cigarettes for preschoolers. That doesn't sound so bad, does it?

It is funny to me that I was the one accused of being the deciever, but then you show me that your the one using deception. There is a difference is using persuasion with truth as the intent, and using persuasion with deception as the intent. Those who use truth will be used by truth, those who use deception will be used by deception.

I wonder how many people you have led astray? I think your playing with fire personally and that your mind is your greatest adversary.
"We didn't start the fire"

It is funny to me that I was the one accused of being the deciever, but then you show me that your the one using deception.

You should probably read posts before you reply to them. I'm not using deception. :S

There is a difference is using persuasion with truth as the intent, and using persuasion with deception as the intent.

Yes there is. Those who persuade with truth tend to not abandon logic and reason.

Those who use truth will be used by truth, those who use deception will be used by deception.

How profound sounding. It's unfortunate that it doesn't accurately represent reality. Heck, for a counter-example, check out the McClellan interview. He used the truth, but was used by deception.

I wonder how many people you have led astray?

You give me FAR too much credit. :D:D:D

I think your playing with fire personally …

Playing with fire vicariously just isn't as much fun.

… your mind is your greatest adversary.

Not really. I don't mind my own company.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!