chuteless

modern medicine

With this sort of medical breakrthroughs, one might wonder how long the human race can survive!!!!!

And Israeli doctor says, ": Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, and put it in another man, and have him looking for work in six weeks".

A German doctor says, " That is nothing....in Germany we can take a lung out of one person and put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks."

A Russian doctors then says, " In my country, we can take half a heart out of one man , put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks."

The Texas doctor, not to be outdone, says, " You guys are away behind....we recently took a man in Texas who had no brains, and we put him in the White House for eight years, and now half the country if looking for work."

Chuteless, I see that you still exist, as does your computer, and the infrastructure of the internet by which your message is transferred from your computer to mine. From this scant evidence I deduce that the US, and indeed the world, all still exist.

Dude, what's up with that?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

According to the argument that he and I had about a year ago, it is supposed to happen sometime before the next president takes office. I am still waiting for the day after so I can say what I think about that kind of arrogance. You know, the kind where they think that if someone as smart as god even needed a code in the first place, that they, in their infinite wisdom could find something that someone as smart as god hid in the first place...

Pendejo

He who swoops the ditch and does not get out buys the BEER!!

According to the argument that he and I had about a year ago,

Even then he was already about a year behind schedule. If you think that after the next inauguration you'll get even a hint of humility or admission of wrongness then you'll be disappointed, he'll just push the dates back again.

Hey, I wonder if that means God works on Union time?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Chuteless, I see that you still exist, as does your computer, and the infrastructure of the internet by which your message is transferred from your computer to mine. From this scant evidence I deduce that the US, and indeed the world, all still exist.

Dude, what's up with that?

He said the asteroid or comet might come in mid 2009. This suggests that Obama (Morgan Freeman) will win the election and then preside over our doom.

Which means we can treat our bodies as badly as we want, and modern medicine can fuck itself.

I am shooting for 2012 myself... too many groups pointing to that year as the end of the world....Mayan..etc.

So are you gonna be the little red hen that shoos away all the unprepared when the time comes, or are you gonna let all the slackers take camp with you? :D

. . =(_8^(1)

Cool! Let's socialize medicine so that we can all pay for this, too! Not only can everyone pay for the surgery, but we'll have people in charge of the social system who are brainless - just like him!

It's genius, I tell you!

Note: ever notice about how many people who want the government in charge of everything persistently argue that there is an idiot in charge of it?

IsnIs that not a recipe for disaster? When a idiot is put in charge of everything, everything gets screwed up.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Hey, I wonder if that means God works on Union time?

God works on Greenwich Time.

Greenwich is the origin of space and time for all known intelligent life in the universe.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

God works on Greenwich Time.

Greenwich is the origin of space and time for all known intelligent life in the universe.

Thank you, this answers the remaining questions I had about how time and space operate. Nice to have a physics prof aboard. :D

. . =(_8^(1)

With this sort of medical breakrthroughs, one might wonder how long the human race can survive!!!!!

And Israeli doctor says, ": Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, and put it in another man, and have him looking for work in six weeks".

A German doctor says, " That is nothing....in Germany we can take a lung out of one person and put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks."

A Russian doctors then says, " In my country, we can take half a heart out of one man , put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks."

The Texas doctor, not to be outdone, says, " You guys are away behind....we recently took a man in Texas who had no brains, and we put him in the White House for eight years, and now half the country if looking for work."

HA! Thanks for that.

:)
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail