auburnguy

Jon Stewart

Am I the only person that wants to punch him in the cunt?

He's rich, Jewish, left-wing, and lives in the North East.

I'm willing to bet that you are the exact opposite: make less than $60K a year, christian, right-wing, and live in the south or mid-west.

Am I right?
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

I'm willing to bet that you are the exact opposite: make less than $60K a year, christian, right-wing, and live in the south or mid-west.

Am I right?

Is LA or San Diego the exact opposite of the North East? Also full of Jews who make more than 60k, and are left tending. Of course, 110k is like 60k in some of those other places you mentioned.

Indeed. Stewart is the one who points out the idiocy of political positioning.

Colbert does it, too. I was rolling a couple of weeks ago when he pointed out Hillary Clinton's technique at speeches: "Clap Clap Point Point Clap Clap Point Point."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Am I right?

I am originally from Atlanta but have lived all over (Georgia, Alabama, Maine, Montana, Bahamas) Have spent at least two weeks in the following places London, Scotland, France, Hungary, Romania. Not "Christian" and not right wing.
My family is in the 250k+ income bracket, not that thats any of your fucking business anyway you presumptuous ass.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

Am I right?

I am originally from Atlanta but have lived all over (Georgia, Alabama, Maine, Montana, Bahamas) Have spent at least two weeks in the following places London, Scotland, France, Hungary, Romania. Not "Christian" and not right wing.
My family is in the 250k+ income bracket, not that thats any of your fucking business anyway you presumptuous ass.

I would not loose sleep over comments from people who will not reveal their identity. It's usually for a good reason: they are pretending to be something they are not. Kind of like the "executive" type whose biggest financial decision is to tell the customer: "Would you like fries with your that" or "Make that a combo and I'll give you a large Mountain Dew". You from the south and not a conservative Christian. Shame on you.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Stewart is great.

Colbert is simply awesome.

Colbert is great, I agree, it doesn't matter who he is making fun of he does it so well that you just can't hate him. Jon has basically given up all attempts at humor and traded them in for a leftist agenda, I would feel the same way about someone who did the same for the right. Comedy news is one thing, proving on a daily basis that you can not only fit a cock in your mouth provided by the party you choose to endorse but the balls as well isn't.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I would not loose sleep over comments from people who will not reveal their identity. It's usually for a good reason: they are pretending to be something they are not.

I haven't pretended to be anything. But if it makes you feel better about yourself, go ahead and think what you like.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

Am I right?

Do you hate Jon Stewart more, or me?

I haven't pretended to be anything. But if it makes you feel better about yourself, go ahead and think what you like.

If I feel better about myself by pretending you are a smurf that can fly and goes around protecting talking dogs... Can I?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

If I feel better about myself by pretending you are a smurf that can fly and goes around protecting talking dogs... Can I?

You can pretend that about me! Sounds way more fun than my real job:)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Sometimes I pretend I have breasts so I can feel myself, I wouldn't recommend pretending things like that in public though.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Go right ahead.

Am I right?

Do you hate Jon Stewart more, or me?

Jon Stewart definitely. Its hard to hate someone for making a stupid statement, your statement just happened to be the kind of statement that always sends me over the edge.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

Just look at how many fell for Bush bullshit...

Christian... uh huh.. RIIIIIIGHT

Conservative....uh huh RIGHT

Cornpone good ole boy.....uh huh RIIIIGHT

Some people will feed on any bullshit when they want to believe SOOOOOO Badly

Sobered up & on the wagon....RIGHT !! Just watch ANY of his appearances, especially the ones after flying over New Orleans in the days following Hurricane Katrina. The guy's a flat ass alcoholic.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Just look at how many fell for Bush bullshit...

Christian... uh huh.. RIIIIIIGHT

Conservative....uh huh RIGHT

Cornpone good ole boy.....uh huh RIIIIGHT

Some people will feed on any bullshit when they want to believe SOOOOOO Badly

Sobered up & on the wagon....RIGHT !! Just watch ANY of his appearances, especially the ones after flying over New Orleans in the days following Hurricane Katrina. The guy's a flat ass alcoholic.

Kind of like the current situation with Obama.
- Homer Simpson