skymiles

I’m likin’ John McCain even more...

...since being attacked by Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter. Limbaugh has been arguing that McCain would destroy the GOP. That sounds pretty good to me. And Coulter said she would vote for Clinton over McCain. If these two assholes are against you, you’ve got to be doing something right.

Phil

I might be wrong, but I believe the issue is that McCain wouldn't take their phone calls, ect and they figured out they wouldn't have any influence.

Not that either of these ass-monkeys should be given the time of day.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I might be wrong, but I believe the issue is that McCain wouldn't take their phone calls, ect and they figured out they wouldn't have any influence.

Not that either of these ass-monkeys should be given the time of day.

Not only that, but I think that Coulter's and Limbaugh's work would be tougher considering they wouldn't have a polarizing figure to cheer on for at least four years if McCain were to win the presidency. It would get them sick to see a Republican in office that has appeal to more than just the extreme neocon wing.

That would explain why Coulter said she would vote for Hillary before McCain -- at least she'd have a Clinton to dump her venom on for another term.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

>you’ve got to be doing something right.

Having lived in az for the last 5 years, 30 miles north of tucson, and after wandering/driving thousands of miles of dirt roads and washes, abandoned ranches etc... I can show you hundreds of well marked trails through the desert (marked with trash, clothes, human waste, empty backpacks etc). traveling thru the desert has become dangerous due to the traffic of illegals, well armed or not.

in short, mccain is a self serving asswipe that has refused to defend even his own state, much less his own country. yeh yeh...nam.....blah blah pow...
gimmi a break....recent actions speak louder than past, and lets get real....before you advocate running around the world killing people in my name....fucking close the back door asshole....basic combat practice i would think....

rant over...

g

mccain is nothing more than a elite leftist liberal parading around as a conservative. I have lived in az for 14 years and the only reason he is still in dc is the republican party wont boot his ass and dems cant find anyone better to run against him, plus as long as hes in dc hes out of are hair.
light travels faster than sound, that's why some people appear to be bright until you hear them speak

Who here, if single, would not bang Ann Coulter?

Conservatives would do it because she's hittable.

Liberals would do it because she's hittable, and it's a good way to shut her up.

I'm telling you, I'll bet she's a freak.

I'll bet her turn ons are things like, "How about we act like I'm a Kennedy and you are Angie Dickinson, eh, Police Woman?"

Or: "Why don't you go Monica on me. I've got a cigar and a gift card to the Gap."

"Tell me I'm hotter than James Carville. Say it. Say it!"

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Me.

I find her repulsive, and not only because she's a hate-filled opportunist bitch.

She's also a horseface with big meaty man-hands who tries way too hard to make herself prettier than she really is. Her face is fundamentally busted beyond repair, no matter how many modeling-type shoots she poses or or how much the tv cosmeticians try to hussy her up.

But thanks for sharing your twisted fantasy with us, that made for some rather entertaining reading.:S:P

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

reply]

I, for one, don't like fucking toothpicks with hair.

Sudsyfist on the other hand...

That's true. Fucking her might be like banging a duffle bag full of golf clubs...
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

After Sen. Thompson bowed out, I was initially leaning toward Sen. McCain. After the stunt he pulled in West Virginia, I'm not so sure, and I really don't think Gov. Huckabee did himself any favors. That leaves me with Gov. Romney...

...all ways around, I'm not thrilled.

All the guys I'm commonly aligned with are all out of the race. :|

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

After Sen. Thompson bowed out, I was initially leaning toward Sen. McCain. After the stunt he pulled in West Virginia, I'm not so sure, and I really don't think Gov. Huckabee did himself any favors. That leaves me with Gov. Romney...

Can you explain to me the rationale behind your opinion on the West Virginia thing? I really don't understand why anyone's offended by it.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Can you explain to me the rationale behind your opinion on the West Virginia thing? I really don't understand why anyone's offended by it.

Blues,
Dave

I'm not offended by it, I simply don't like it. It's a clear departure from Sen. McCain's "Straight Talk Express" and, coupled with McCain/Feingold...I'm simply not inspired.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!