pop

Fuck you American healthcare system

How do they kill each other without guns? I thought banning guns would end that sort of thing.

Pay attention to what richards wrote, instead of making up your own version of Canadian laws.

Come on, prof. A little flippancy never hurt anyone.

By the way, if you have been hurt by flippancy, please contact me for a consultation. Free consultation? No. Money down.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Sorry brother, this country is a sad POS. Do like lawrocket and become personally responsible and a closet republican, then that will take care of everything. This country will have so much emmigration (peple leaving) as soon as the deb becomes an issue. I'm trying to get a head start before the rush. What a fuckin waste of good real estate with a Nazi system running it. Hmmmmm, Magic Johnson seems to be OK, I guess only the rich deserve to live. Then there's Mickey Mantle and Olonzo Mourning getting to front of the line for organs while others die waiting 100x longer. But we don;t have a problem executing them like there's no tomorrow.

How do they kill each other without guns? I thought banning guns would end that sort of thing.

Pay attention to what richards wrote, instead of making up your own version of Canadian laws.

By the way, if you have been hurt by flippancy, please contact me for a consultation. Free consultation? No. Money down.

Not likely. I already had one consultation like that this week; the old digital prostate exam. Don't gloat, if you're lucky enough to live to my age, your turn will surely come.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Government education? I had it, and it worked okay for me.

So your fine with what only works for you?

Insurance is actually driving up the cost of medicine because everyone expects insurance to pay for everything.

Next time you or your family need medical care do you plan to not use your insurance? If you do use the insurance, then you are part of the problem then, according to your words.

He's a lawyer, he's part of the system that is the problem. ;)

Maybe this is the il-liberal coming out in me. I'm covering our ER tonight... Nurse just called me with one of our regulars. It's rare that I don't see her when I'm working. Talk about someone who abuses the system. Never pays a penny on her bill. The only reason I know that is because she tells me. I'll go see her....eventually. Probably when the nurse calls me to see somebody else.

So how unethical is it for you to send out the directive that she can't eat any food until you have time to examine her? A few starvation bouts and she'll think about finding another ER to harass.

Sorry brother, this country is a sad POS. Do like lawrocket and become personally responsible and a closet republican, then that will take care of everything. This country will have so much emmigration (peple leaving) as soon as the deb becomes an issue. I'm trying to get a head start before the rush. What a fuckin waste of good real estate with a Nazi system running it. Hmmmmm, Magic Johnson seems to be OK, I guess only the rich deserve to live. Then there's Mickey Mantle and Olonzo Mourning getting to front of the line for organs while others die waiting 100x longer. But we don;t have a problem executing them like there's no tomorrow.

Boy, you need to let go of that anger or it's going to kill you. I don't think that's covered under any insurance policy. In through the nose, out through the mouth.;)

The gov should encourage health and education, as well as friendly socializtion of its citizenry. Instead we encourage filthy rich habits which few get to enjoy at the cost of the poor.

So you would have us all waxing eloquent about how wonderful it is not to have a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of?:S

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does that have to do with privs? Saying teh rich provide us everything? Whatever........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wait. So are you telling me insurance would pay for pre0existing conditions? That is called "moral hazard" in insurance law.

No, I don't think they usually do. I don't know the finite rule tho, health ins is one of those foreign things to me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>It'd be like you getting a couple of million in life insurance on me. You can't because of the moral hazard associated with it. You have no insurable interest in me, and what's to stop you from killing me?

Good point :). Hey, you're an atorney, it could have been 1 of many people to do it >:(

Not likely. I already had one consultation like that this week; the old digital prostate exam. Don't gloat, if you're lucky enough to live to my age, your turn will surely come.

Since he's a lawyer they can get to his prostate through just about anywhere on his body.

The gov should encourage health and education, as well as friendly socializtion of its citizenry. Instead we encourage filthy rich habits which few get to enjoy at the cost of the poor.

So you would have us all waxing eloquent about how wonderful it is not to have a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of?:S

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does that have to do with privs? Saying teh rich provide us everything? Whatever........

If you're an American, let me say once for emphasis: I owe you nothing. You are not entitled to a goddamn thing from me. You want medical care, goddamn pay for it yourself.

I owe neither you, your kids, your parents, anyone other than those I am in debt financially, ANYTHING.

Stop looking for any more handouts. The government picks my pocket enough. Be glad for what you have, and get your hand out of my pocket--it's already in there deep enough.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

He's a lawyer, he's part of the system that is the problem

Readily admitted - several times in this thread alone.

Admission is the first step to recovery. You'll have to excuse me, I jut had a depo with a stupid POS kid lawyer who didn't know what a file was in regard to a tool that shapes wood or metal. I explained and he still didn't get it, he thought it was a place to put paperwork.

Since he's a lawyer they can get to his prostate through just about anywhere on his body.

What's the matter--they cut your:

-Food stamps
-Medicaid
-Rent subsidy
-Public transit voucher
-Tax credit for procreating

or some other benefit you don't deserve?

Admission is the first step to recovery. You'll have to excuse me, I jut had a depo with a stupid POS kid lawyer who didn't know what a file was in regard to a tool that shapes wood or metal. I explained and he still didn't get it, he thought it was a place to put paperwork.

But he's the lawyer...and he's gonna get paid no matter the degree of your blue-collar contempt/class envy.

He's a lawyer, he's part of the system that is the problem. ;)

well, to be most accurate, he's the solution and the problem. The alternative is probably less attractive.

What's the alternative? Most lawyers are theproblem, a few actually help. Layers are, as a rule, parasites. It's teh system that makes them that way, just as most cops are lying scum, so don't hate the player, hate the game. If the system wasn't so corrupt and punished officers and officers of the court, they would shaoe up, as it is there is motivation to be scum.

Boy, you need to let go of that anger or it's going to kill you. I don't think that's covered under any insurance policy. In through the nose, out through the mouth.;)

JUst an observation as we watch our countrymen die for profit. Care for your fellow countrymen is much greater is socialized nations.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>If you're an American, let me say once for emphasis: I owe you nothing. You are not entitled to a goddamn thing from me. You want medical care, goddamn pay for it yourself.

Pardon me when I say, please get cancer, get dropped or denied by your carrier and then become liberal. I would love that.B| I say that with all sincerity.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stop looking for any more handouts. The government picks my pocket enough. Be glad for what you have, and get your hand out of my pocket--it's already in there deep enough.

I don't get handouts, you know nothing of me. I haven't received any gov assistance for years and then it was unemp ins, I'm not in ur state. Please, hurry and get cancer so I can watch you turn liberal.....have a nice day :D

What's the matter--they cut your:

-Food stamps
-Medicaid
-Rent subsidy
-Public transit voucher
-Tax credit for procreating

or some other benefit you don't deserve?

I work 50-60 hrs/wk, I don't get handouts.

But he's the lawyer...and he's gonna get paid no matter the degree of your blue-collar contempt/class envy.

I don't envy lawyers, they're under a lot of pressure and eventually I think most have bouts of conscious for the lies they perpetuate. SOmethng happens and they have a paradigm shift.

Reply To

Boy, you need to let go of that anger or it's going to kill you. I don't think that's covered under any insurance policy. In through the nose, out through the mouth.

JUst an observation as we watch our countrymen die for profit. Care for your fellow countrymen is much greater is socialized nations.

Move. Personally, I don't think that would make you a happier individual. You'd just bitch about all of the problems there.

Reply To

Boy, you need to let go of that anger or it's going to kill you. I don't think that's covered under any insurance policy. In through the nose, out through the mouth.

Move.

I would, but I realize it pisses you off fo rme to be here, so I will stay until you figure that out B|. Seriously, I'm tying up loose ends and then considering it. But I'll keep my US citizenship just to piss you off. ;)

I don't envy lawyers, they're under a lot of pressure and eventually I think most have bouts of conscious for the lies they perpetuate. SOmethng happens and they have a paradigm shift.

I smell either a divorcee' who should've gotten himself a better attorney, someone who resented being held responsible for their actions, or someone who lets talk radio hosts do his thinking for him.

Dave,

Amen on the billing situation. I have experienced exactly what you have described. If anything needs to be fixed it is the billing system.

To the others: Our healthcare system is not perfect by any means; but I do believe it is still a damn good one.

Yea, great for those with priv., sucks for those w/o.

Like ExAfo said, you seem to be quite angry.

Maybe I am one of the privileged. I have my own medical insurance and disability insurance; purchased by my hard earned dollars. Worked out for me because my medical bills in the past 4 years has exceeded 100 grand and I haven't been able to work since '03. Disability insurance took care of that.

You know what, I don't feel one bit guilty about it; nor am I going to apologize for it.

I've taken care of myself with a catastrophic injury. The taxpayers didn't have to bear my burden.

What's the alternative? Most lawyers are theproblem, a few actually help. Layers are, as a rule, parasites.

Heck, he's well-educated and works hard for a good living. THAT person would not be a parasite, imho. The parasite is the one who does NOT prepare himself in life, does NOT have a job that pays the bills, and sits around whining about the ills of the "system" because those that DO fend for themselves don't want to pay everybody else's way too.
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail