Douva

My Recent Radio Interview for Students for Concealed Carry on Campus

If you have about thirty minutes to kill, this is an interview I did with a Lubbock, Texas (home of Texas Tech University), radio station, while I was in Lubbock for Christmas. Discussion of SCCC starts at the six-minute mark.

Fox Talk in the Morning (KJTV) - Audio Only (mp3) - Video (wmv) - Dec. 26, 2007

If you have questions about Students for Concealed Carry on Campus, please visit our website at http://www.ConcealedCampus.org. If you have concerns, that aren't answered in the interview, about allowing concealed carry on college campuses, check out our "Answers" page (http://www.ConcealedCampus.org/arguments.htm).
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

If you have about thirty minutes to kill, this is an interview I did with a Lubbock, Texas (home of Texas Tech University), radio station, while I was in Lubbock for Christmas. Discussion of SCCC starts at the six-minute mark.

If you have questions about Students for Concealed Carry on Campus, please visit our website at http://www.ConcealedCampus.org. If you have concerns, that aren't answered in the interview, about allowing concealed carry on college campuses, check out our "Answers" page (http://www.ConcealedCampus.org/arguments.htm).

You were beaten up on campus once, and you harbor revenge fantasies in which you pull a gun on your tormentors.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

You were beaten up on campus once, and you harbor revenge fantasies in which you pull a gun on your tormentors.

Ah, sweet projection...where the anti-gunners fantasize about what they'd do if THEY had a gun... :S
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Ah, sweet projection...where the anti-gunners fantasize about what they'd do if THEY had a gun... :S

I'm anti-gun? You're the one projecting that onto me.

I really want to here Douva tell me I'm wrong.
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

No, I don't think so... every time you've posted in a thread relating to guns, you parrot the anti's lines...QED.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You're not worth debating.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

No, I don't think so... every time you've posted in a thread relating to guns, you parrot the anti's lines...QED.

You presume to know more about my feelings than I do. Quite an accomplishment.

You're not worth debating.

Thanks, I'll wait for Douva.

No, I don't - I don't actually *care* what your feeling are about the subject. I simply looked at your posts and noted a common tactic among the anti-gunners and rebutted it. Read into that what you will.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Piss off, you ridicule someone for wanting to be able to defend himself.

Shame on you.

What would you do if attacked, whine?

Wanting me to "piss off" and yet continually replying to my posts makes you either a hypocrite or confused. I bet you can't resist replying to this post either.

No, I don't - I don't actually *care* what your feeling are about the subject. I simply looked at your posts and noted a common tactic among the anti-gunners and rebutted it. Read into that what you will.

Then you rebutted a point that I didn't make. Sort of like batting at invisible monsters.

Then you rebutted a point that I didn't make. Sort of like batting at invisible monsters.

Like how you imply in another post that those who *do* carry a gun are "scared", perhaps?

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen...but don't try to bullshit about how the stove isn't turned on.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Like how you imply in another post that those who *do* carry a gun are "scared", perhaps?

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen...but don't try to bullshit about how the stove isn't turned on.

It's interesting that you project onto that other post your same mistaken assumption about my beliefs. I assure you that I don't think the way you seem to insist I do. You seem to believe that you know more about my position than I do. You're wrong.

Interesting interview who would get to say who could or couldn't carry?

Did you listen to the whole interview? Did you look at the website? The answers are all there.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

It's easier to play amateur psychoanalyst than to refute the arguments I made in the interview, huh, KidWicked?

I've never been beaten up or assaulted on a college campus (or anywhere else). In fact, I don't think I've ever had a bad experience on a college campus. But last April 16 fifty-five individuals had a very bad experience on the Virginia Tech campus. Fifty-five individuals who chose to adhere to the campus's "gun free zone" policy were shot by one individual who didn't. It sounds to me like that policy stacked the odds in favor of a madman with no regard for the rules.

Just one thing?

What about a loony with a gun? or homemade bombs? or other weapons intended to kill human beings?

edited to add: guns aren't made to kill just human beings. my bad.
.jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

One thing in common about all the locations.... disarmed victims.

Who cherry-picked the locations?

Armed madmen with no regard for the rules.

One thing in common about all the locations.... disarmed victims.

Who cherry-picked the locations?

Armed madmen with no regard for the rules.

Right - arming madmen is a serious mistake. Unfortunately our society makes it easy for madmen to get firearms. That needs to be fixed.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.