warpedskydiver

Taxes for thought, who says we need to pay more in taxes?

>Then the spending increases because there is a source of more money.

Yep. Unless you go to a balanced budget amendment.

I think that's a big part of the answer. No one really pays attention or gives a f#%K as long as we allow the bloodsuckers in DC a line of credit. The tax and spend crowd (Reps & Dems) would have to rein in both if they want to get re-elected, It seems simple enough. That's why Ross Perot got my vote [:/]

Balanced budget, flat tax, get Nancy and Harry on the phone!
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

its not so much that ideas are bad, i just believe that she will impliment as many of her ideas as she can with the money available, and then ask for us to give her more.

no, I think the issue with the comment is that she has a mindset to comfortably make a comment based on the concept that 'good ideas' are all based on spending more. Why not a million ideas that all reduce spending? We can afford a lot of those.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I think the issue with the comment is that she has a mindset to comfortably make a comment based on the concept that 'good ideas' are all based on spending more. .

Just like a wife!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

let me ask you something, what the fuck does this have to do with this thread OR how i think hillary will spend my money? we get it. you hate the current administration. now maybe its time get over it and look to the future instead of using every fucking thread to bash this administration. your rhetoric is getting very stale.

Did I bring up Hillary? No, it was someone else*.

If you bring it up, the forum rules don't forbid me from responding.

If you want deliberately to misinterpret what she said, don't grumble when someone calls you on it.

If you want to support the biggest spending administration in world history, and at the same time grumble about government spending, don't be surprised if someone points out your inconsistency.

* WELL - that someone else was YOU! How about that?

what does it matter that i brought up hillary? i don't have a habit of bringing her up constantly. you, on the other hand, have a long and distinguished history of bringing gwb into nearly every arguement. it gets old and makes you seem obsessed.

call it a deliberate misinterpretaion if you want, but i stand by my belief that she will take as much of my money as she can and waste it social programs that will not work. one example is the $5000 to every baby born. she took a lot of heat for that idea and dropped it, but if she's president, i don't think she's going to feel the same heat when she comes up with stupid ideas.

supporting an administration and supporting everything that they do are two different things. it isn't an all or nothing situation. i do not support the way money has been spent by the current democrat controlled congress. i did not support the way money was spent by the last republican controlled congress spent money, and i will not support the way the next congress spend money, no matter who controls it. i don't see it as an inconsistancy to support some things and not others.
i support my two-year-old singing his abc's, but i do not support him removing his diaper and pissing on the floor.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

she has a mindset to comfortably make a comment based on the concept that 'good ideas' are all based on spending more.

I don't think that is a logically reached conclusion. I didn't read anything in the article indicating that her ideas are all based on spending more.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

All you guys bitching about the spending are just dying for Ron Paul to become president.

Money bomb at www.ronpaul2008.com on the 16.Dec. If he becomes president, he will immediately do away with the IRS.

I don't want to see Paul in the Whitehouse, but if he does get elected, he will have even less authority to get rid of the IRS than he currently does as a member of Congress.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!