RichardCranium

Skimpy outfit irks airline

muff would be hanging out....

And your point is?

Thanks Rem I was thinking the same thing.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Thrown off plane for outfit deemed too skimpy

have you seen the Today Show video on MSNBC web sight? damn girl, you gotta learn to cross your legs when sitting down!

What???????
She needs to learn to spread just a bit wider if you ask me
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Ladies.. Is this where a skirt like this is usually worn or is it pulled down much lower on the waist that normal in this picture??

That's a pretty typical look here in FL, I'm sure it's probably about the same in CA. It's fine as long as she doesn't drop anything and go to pick it up!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

man that girl is just craving attention. The flight attendant pulled her off the aircraft and addressed her in the jetway, not in front all the passengers-the only reason people were staring at her was because of what she was wearing. And now bringin it up on Today show? Uggh.

and.. this kinda thing happens ALOT. ya wanna see folks dressed like this? Go to any SoCal airport on a Friday night and sit at the gates where the flights are going to Las Vegas. Them workin girls often try to get a leg up on their trips.. haha

edited to add: and yeah... i've had to ask girls to cover up or take a later flight as well... but see through tops without a bra underneath is pushing the envelope a little too much!

but see through tops without a bra underneath is pushing the envelope a little too much!

As long as their belly doesn't stick out past their boobs I'm fine with it.

Smoking is a combination test for intelligence and resistance to marketing/peer pressure. All smokers have failed at least one of these.

No really... This chics outfit is nothing... though that picture is the 'pulled down' version of the skirt, I dont know that I'd have had a problem with it. These working girls though- yeah. They leave NOTHING to the imagination.

Whats really funny is I was just having this same discussion with another airline's flight attendant last night! Sure-it IS a free country, wear pretty much whatever you want... But when it becomes offensive-or if your skirt is so short you dont wear panties for fear of unstylish pantylines, and you leave behind 'stuff' on the seat when you leave-thats just wrong!

On the other side of the spectrum, my favorite line i've ever heard to tell a guy to zip his fly was, " Hey sir, i'll trade you a bag of these nuts if you'll put away yours"

He asked her to step off of the plane and when they were in the jetway, he told her that her clothing was inappropriate and asked her to change her clothes.

Yes, I understood what you said, but where did you get that information? In the video all she says is "in the front of the plane."

He asked her to step off of the plane and when they were in the jetway, he told her that her clothing was inappropriate and asked her to change her clothes.

Yes, I understood what you said, but where did you get that information? In the video all she says is "in the front of the plane."

Paragraph near the middle of the page.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20070905/news_1m5braun.html

Smoking is a combination test for intelligence and resistance to marketing/peer pressure. All smokers have failed at least one of these.

I'd just like to know why is it that I never end up sitting next to people like her on my flights, and more often then not, big fat smelly guys. >:(

I believe you were the guy next to me on the way to the redemption bogie
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?