kallend

I'd make them arrive at Waterloo

Oh, that's very good.

Now I can get to work with a smile.;).

" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Why is the new Eurostar high speed train bringing the French to St. Pancras station?

I'd make them arrive at Waterloo!

Ever get the feeling that unless your subject is about America, then none of the yanks on here either know what you're talking about, or care because they don't own a passport and so think the world revolves around the US of A

Ever get the feeling that unless your subject is about America, then none of the yanks on here either know what you're talking about, or care because they don't own a passport and so think the world revolves around the US of A

Ever get the feeling that unless your subject is about Europe or New York City, then none of the Euro-geeks on here either know anything about Montana or care, just because they've never left their little continent and thus think the world revolves about only those major metro areas they see in the news?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Why is the new Eurostar high speed train bringing the French to St. Pancras station?

...errr Kallend IS British but lives in the US so I dare say that he knows more about the US and the UK than you or I do, so maybe he was being sarcastic about the change in terminal.

Ever get the feeling that unless your subject is about Europe or New York City, then none of the Euro-geeks on here either know anything about Montana or care, just because they've never left their little continent and thus think the world revolves about only those major metro areas they see in the news?

Does anyone care about Montana? Does anything even happen in Montana?

BTW, here in Europe we actually get news about the whole world, not just NYC. I can see how that would be difficult for an American to understand:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

The Prof is BRITISH!????

Fuck me - I never knew.

Gutted! I thought he was one of the few educated and intelligent 'Spanks' who posted here. Perhaps I should have known......

Oh well, that's one less from the few.

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

...errr Kallend IS British but lives in the US so I dare say that he knows more about the US and the UK than you or I do, so maybe he was being sarcastic about the change in terminal.

Yeah, i know he is :P

AND I know the difference between "OPEC" and "APEC", "Austrian" and "Australian", and how to get off a stage without having to have directions.

www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/09/07/world/main3242274.shtml (What a moron!)

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Speaking of Waterloo, I hear the high-speed service from Prussia somehow always arrives late...

heh :D:SB|

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

AND I know the difference between "OPEC" and "APEC", "Austrian" and "Australian", and how to get off a stage without having to have directions.

www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/09/07/world/main3242274.shtml (What a moron!)

they've got the leader they deserve :P

*high five*