rushmc

Democrats Fear Positive Iraq Report

>I am watching you and the Dems lay the groundword to condem
>a report before it even comes out.

Nope, just stating what the report actually is. If identifying the author of a report is "laying the groundwork to condemn it" then so be it. Perhaps you would prefer such things remain a secret, so that congress (and the voters) are more easily manipulated? It worked in 2003 - not so sure it will work today.

Let's take a counterexample. Let's say that the report was actually written by Michael Moore instead of Petraeus or the administration. Would you want to know that? And if you did discover that, would you keep it to yourself? If you told anyone else, would that mean you were "laying the groundwork to condemn it" because you were afraid of it?

the jewish media is against anyone who...

Gimme a break. It has nothing to do with the "Jewish" media.

It has everything to do with multinational corporate elites and the military-industrialists behind the scenes who want to push their globalist agendas through the mainstream politicians that the mass media pimp to a nation of tv-junkies.

Whether it's democrat or republican, it is those I mentioned above who win out in the end when we elect the politicians who get the most media coverage. If people would be more diligent about informing themselves, perhaps we'd get better representation. Instead, we get what we deserve for being lazy and eating the shit that's spoon-fed to us by the mainstream media.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Nope, just stating what the report actually is. If identifying the author of a report is "laying the groundwork to condemn it" then so be it. Perhaps you would prefer such things remain a secret, so that congress (and the voters) are more easily manipulated? It worked in 2003 - not so sure it will work today.

Let's take a counterexample. Let's say that the report was actually written by Michael Moore instead of Petraeus or the administration. Would you want to know that? And if you did discover that, would you keep it to yourself? If you told anyone else, would that mean you were "laying the groundwork to condemn it" because you were afraid of it?

No, the report would come out and it would be commented on depending on the content. I have not seen the R's start laying the groundwork for reports or elections like the Dems do. We will see if you can prove me wrong
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

No, the report would come out and it would be commented on depending on the content. I have not seen the R's start laying the groundwork for reports or elections like the Dems do. We will see if you can prove me wrong

So the Dems care about truth in advertizing, and the GOP doesn't care if the people are misled about the authorship. OK.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

So the Dems care about truth in advertizing, and the GOP doesn't care if the people are misled about the authorship. OK.

More like since the Dems have been saying the war can not be one they have to cover thier butts just in case a report comes out saying they are incorrect.

You, just like it will be about 6 to 8 months from now the Dems will start raising stories about voting machines and voter irregularities (just in case they lose the election) If they win nothing will come of it, if they do lose the "see, there is a problem" shit will come out yet again.

Hope that clears up your umderstanding of things
Abraham Lincoln

More like since the Dems have been saying the war can not be one they have to cover thier butts just in case a report comes out saying they are incorrect.

You, just like it will be about 6 to 8 months from now the Dems will start raising stories about voting machines and voter irregularities (just in case they lose the election) If they win nothing will come of it, if they do lose the "see, there is a problem" shit will come out yet again.

Ha ha, very droll.

Why do you have such a problem with having an ACCURATE statement of the authorship of the report?

Ha ha, very droll.

Why do you have such a problem with having an ACCURATE statement of the authorship of the report?

How do you know it will not be accurate???
Abraham Lincoln

Ha ha, very droll.

It's already being called "The Petraeus Report", when in fact it will be a White House report. QED.

Ha ha, very droll.

It's already being called "The Petraeus Report", when in fact it will be a White House report. QED.

SO? Isn't that were the info will come from? And, who named it that? Did you?
Abraham Lincoln