warpedskydiver

what happens when you have no dog or gun at home?

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- A 14-year-old boy has confessed to being among the masked teens who gang-raped a woman at gunpoint and assaulted her son in their West Palm Beach home, police said.

Investigators said Avion Lawson admitted to the crime shortly after he was arrested Tuesday afternoon.

Lawson was linked to the crime after police said they matched DNA evidence found on a condom in the victim's home to the teen.

Lawson has been charged with two counts of armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators along with two counts of armed home invasion. He made his first appearence in court Wednesday.

Police told WPBF News 25 that the June 18 attack in Dunbar Village was a brutal and horrific incident.

"This was a very horrific crime. Even our investigators who've been here 25 years are visibly shaken," said Ted White of the West Palm Beach Police Department.

According to police reports, a young man tricked the victim into opening the door of her home after he told them that the tires on his vehicle were flat.

Police said the woman and her son were then ambushed by three masked teens carrying weapons, who pushed the two back into the home.

Investigators said seven other teens entered the home and demanded money while seperating the two victims into different bedrooms.

According to police reports, the mother was then raped and beaten by the 10 teens.

Police said the victim's preteen son had a plate smashed over his head and numerous household liquids poured into his eyes. Investigators said the boy was also forced at gunpoint to participate in the sexual assault.

The invaders eventually fled the scene after more than 20 minutes inside of the victim's home, police told WPBF.

Police said the attackers attempted to remove DNA evidence with household cleaning agents.

Following the attack, police said the woman and her son walked a mile to the hospital.

Police hope to arrest nine other teens who participated in the attack. Investigators said they believe all involved in the attack were between 14 and 18 years old.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/13616442/detail.html

Keep extra ammo at hand, and shoot to kill.

Those fucking bastards.... >:(

I hope they all get adult offender status, ship them all off to prison to be everybody's bitch. :|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yeah, good idea.:S

Kids admit to crimes they did not commit all the time, and in the USA we have a right of presumed innocence - especially at 14 years.

But fuck it, I guess we don't need to bother with a trial - we can just ask you.

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

Kids admit to crimes they did not commit all the time, and in the USA we have a right of presumed innocence - especially at 14 years.

But fuck it, I guess we don't need to bother with a trial - we can just ask you.

They matched DNA on a condom to one of the perps... isn't that enough? :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It's not "what happens when you have no dog or gun at home", it should be "what happens when you have little fucktards running loose?"

This is what happens with you have little fucktards running loose.

If you have a gun or a dog, you would have little fucktards with dog bites or gunshot wounds running loose.

I think it's both, Quade.

In an ideal world, everyone would mind their children, everyone would respect one another, and nobody would harm other people. But, we don't live in an idea world, so we not only need to teach children to be upstanding citizens, we need to protect ourselves from people who would want to hurt us, because we can't depend on other people to always come to our rescue.

Personally, I own a handgun and a shotgun and am able to competently use both. I also have an alarm on every point of entrance to my home. In addition, I've got 18 years of self defense training. So far, I've never had to use the weapons to defend myself, and no stranger has ever set off my alarm. However, if it wasn't for my self-defense training, I might not be here today. I used it to defend myself when I was attacked by a stranger in the street.

I've seen many people come to learn martial arts or buy a weapon after something has already happened to them or their loved ones. They didn't prepare before because they thought it was "paranoid", that something like that would never happen to their family. The world is not the nice, safe place that people want to believe it is, and sometimes it takes something terrible happening to us to make us understand that.

I really, really wish that people would learn that the stuff they see on the TV news, the stories they hear from people like me, they're not just for entertainment. They're real, and they happen to real people. Take steps to protect yourself. Worst case, you've spent some time and money. Best case, you'll save your own life. I don't really see a down side to being prepared.

Innocent until proven guilty to a jury of their peers. I don't think they should've released the names of the offenders at this point, at least until it was decided to try them as adults.

Innocent until proven guilty to a jury of their peers. I don't think they should've released the names of the offenders at this point, at least until it was decided to try them as adults.

I guess I meant that the DNA evidence was enough to hold them in jail pending trial, and being that this was a particularly cruel and horrifying felony crime, I have no problem making the perps' names public.

He'll still get a trial. What you're beating about is the fact that his name is known. Minors' names aren't always concealed.

14 year olds do not have a special right of presumed innocence - the only difference is that much of the time they are only punished until they are adults, which means the older they are the less punishment they get.

This event cries out for trying as adults. Too premeditated to give them the benefit of the doubt.

It's not "what happens when you have no dog or gun at home", it should be "what happens when you have little fucktards running loose?"

This is what happens with you have little fucktards running loose.

If you have a gun or a dog, you would have little fucktards with dog bites or gunshot wounds running loose.

In this particular case, it's unlikely either would have made a difference. She opened the door to help out an apparent person in distress. Unless she kept the chain on the door and presumed all visitors were attackers (which would be a sad existence), it's likely the 10 people get in. And if they are prepared to shoot the dog rather than run startled when they first see it, unlikely it prevents it from happening either.

Not that dogs or guns don't have value, but they're not universal solutions to fucktards and their parents.

by the time the dog got shot the victims of this crime could have armed themselves.

Or they could have waited for the cops to arrive whenever it suited them.

Could be minutes, or not at all.

I am sure we will hear all about how these kids wanted to be rappers or NBA stars and they were good boys turning their dismal lives around.

Pardon me while I puke.

Until you find out in court that the 14 year old, whose DNA you have, was forced at gunpoint to do things he desperately didn't want to do by one of the 18 year old perps, who's name has not been released.

There is no way a minor's name should be released for something like this, especially considering the frequency in which cops totally fuck the pooch on these kind of investigations.

If it turns out the 14 year old was a victim of rape, how will you feel about it then? How will he feel?

I would give him 6 months until he takes his own life. I know I would.

If that woman were your sister or wife, the sherriff would need a pressure washer to get the perps stains off the courthouse sidewalk.

It's kinda different then isn't it?:|

Hey they forced him to get an erection, and ejaculate into a condom at gunpoint is that it?:S

Rapists like him and his cohorts make good fertilizer.

That way they could do something good for a change, like feed the trees and flowers in a park.

If that woman were your sister or wife, the sherriff would need a pressure washer to get the perps stains off the courthouse sidewalk.

It's kinda different then isn't it?:|

Hey they forced him to get an erection, and ejaculate into a condom at gunpoint is that it?:S

Rapists like him and his cohorts make good fertilizer.

That way they could do something good for a change, like feed the trees and flowers in a park.

The fact is, you have no clue WHAT happened, nor does anyone else, until a trial. Kids do fucked up stuff under questioning - there are studies that show that many admit to things they did not do for various reasons.

And of course it would be different, but the law has the responsibility of sober, impassionate investigation and prosecution.

Agreed but that shitstain definately did it,

:D:D:D:D

Pretty funny saying that after agreeing that nobody knows what happened....

My point is, the 14 year old may have played a lesser role than the older kids, and his name got put right out there before any findings of fact.

If he did it he'll go to prison and find out how it feels to be raped. But I wonder- Can a 14 year old really understand how terrible this sort of thing is?

I just have no perspective. I was riding dirt bikes and building treehouse forts at 14.

[I just have no perspective. I was riding dirt bikes and building treehouse forts at 14.

I would hazard a guess your mom and dad were not crack addicted idiots that gave you no supervision either.
Ive long predicted that the era of the crack babies growing up, is going to be very ugly.
History is proving me correct.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

[I just have no perspective. I was riding dirt bikes and building treehouse forts at 14.

I would hazard a guess your mom and dad were not crack addicted idiots that gave you no supervision either.
Ive long predicted that the era of the crack babies growing up, is going to be very ugly.
History is proving me correct.

I don't think it's so much "crack babies" but, as you said, lack of parenting. When you never have to take responsibility for your actions, nothing is ever YOUR fault!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706