Enrique

Terrorism up on 2006

Its not the blame of the military.. they are doing what the buttstains in Washington and London have sent them to do... the old addage.. the buck stops here has been completely replaced by ..."The Buck Gets Passed FROM here"

I was taught in the military to take responsibility for my actions.. and for the actions of those under my command.

I guess the Chimp in Chief did not learn that in his champagne National Guard unit.

The soldiers are not to blame, but the commanding officers and people coming up with the "strategies to fight" terrorism. Billions of dollars and increasing stress and fear is the cost of the alleged fight against terrorists..... they are becoming stronger!

"Markedly different pictures can be presented depending on what one chooses
to include in data relating to terrorism. For example, some would argue that the Iraq
casualties — which are largely the product of sectarian violence, rampant criminal
activity, and home grown insurgency — grossly distort the global terrorism picture
and perhaps should not be attributed to terrorist activity. According to NCTC data,
outside of Iraq, the total number of incidents with ten or more deaths remained at
approximately the 2003-2004 level — 70 per year. This suggests that, excluding Iraq,
the number of higher casualty terror attacks remains relatively stable."

http://fpc.state.gov/documents/organization/69479.pdf

Yea...sometimes reality sux as opposed to the fantasyland of the left.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

>Yea...sometimes reality sux as opposed to the fantasyland of the left.

And the insurgency is in its last throes! We're really turning the corner this time. It could take six days, six weeks - I doubt six months. We'll be greeted as liberators. We're stopping terrorism.

Ain't rose-colored glasses great? Just say it, and it's true.

As apposed to what, glasses spray painted with black paint?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

No, what *really* sucks is that despite all the expenditure and death and inconvenience caused by this so-called War on Trrrrrrr the number of higher casualty terror attacks remains nearly the same :o.

Your point is being proven over and over and ..............................................................................................................................................................................................
Abraham Lincoln

>As apposed to what, glasses spray painted with black paint?

Those can work well too.

"Iraq is showing great progress! There was just a big boom, but I can't see anything because of these dang glasses, so I'm sure it's another sign that the Iraqis are winning the war on terror. Quick, someone write a press release about it before they get shot."

Wouldn't want that, you wouldn't be able to see the Iraqis throwing flowers at our people over there.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Wouldn't want that, you wouldn't be able to see the Iraqis throwing flowers at our people over there.

Roll over, roll over, I'll sratch your tummy. Ttttthhhhaaaattttsss a good boy............
Abraham Lincoln

Your point is being proven over and over and ..............................................................................................................................................................................................

This isn't fantasy.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

If you only look at a part of any debate you can try and make your point. Widen your focus
Abraham Lincoln