diablopilot

I've fucking had it!!!

Listen up America!

If you're driving your car, DO NOT put your fucking cell phone up to your ear!!!!!!!

If you can't afford the $10 a hands free ear piece costs, then either wait to call the person back, or pull over!

I'm sick and tired of being run off the road, cut off, or or nearly run over as a pedestrian by fucks who think they "just gotta take that call!"

There once was a time when you couldn't get calls away from home or the office.

Guess what? Your call can fucking wait!
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I believe in the UK its an automatic fine and 3 points off your license now. I think 12 points and you lose your license.

What i find more annoying is Americans have no concept of fast and slow lane. Fuckers will drive side by side at 60. Now thats frustrating.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Road rage is a big problem on the highway.

The world's chock full of angry drivers who mistakenly think their anecdote based opinion on other's actions counts for shit.

Are you actually defending the morons that are so wrapped up in their conversation it compromises their ability to control a potentially deadly 3000 lb vehicle?

I believe in the UK its an automatic fine and 3 points off your license now. I think 12 points and you lose your license.

What i find more annoying is Americans have no concept of fast and slow lane. Fuckers will drive side by side at 60. Now thats frustrating.

Yup but at least you can pass on the inside.

The world's chock full of angry drivers who mistakenly think their anecdote based opinion on other's actions counts for shit.

Are you actually defending the morons that are so wrapped up in their conversation it compromises their ability to control a potentially deadly 3000 lb vehicle?

There are some people who can't drive and chew gum, there are others who can. I have seen people entirely engrossed and animated in conversation while driving. They are idiots, others can talk and focus. Actually I think most people are capable of the latter, you just need to give them a good slap regularly whenever they take their eyes off the road.

As for the "deadly 3000lb" crap, stow it, you're not talking to some yank who falls for that kind of manipulative bullshit.

No, it feels like I'm talking to someone who seems to be quite self absorbed. So you're coversations are more important that focusing on your driving as well? Or you assume, you're "just that good", huh?

Oh, and stow the "Yank" bullshit. It's just as racist as any other slang.

I personally talk on my cell while driving. However, I usually miss about 3/4 of the conversation cause I'm paying more attention to the road then the conversation. Just the other day my mom was yelling at me from the passenger seat to get off the phone while driving because it was a distraction. Then I proceeded to get off the interstate at our exit and she said, "Wow, we're here already? Glad one of us was paying attention." :S:S:S:S:S

There are some people who can't drive and chew gum, there are others who can. I have seen people entirely engrossed and animated in conversation while driving. They are idiots, others can talk and focus. Actually I think most people are capable of the latter, you just need to give them a good slap regularly whenever they take their eyes off the road.

As for the "deadly 3000lb" crap, stow it, you're not talking to some yank who falls for that kind of manipulative bullshit.

I'm with you on this..and I'll go further.

PLEASE for the love of ____...do NOT talk on the phone in a public bathroom!! I will purposely 'rear end' you if you do. You deserve it.
[one and only fart joke']

The only safe places to take calls in the car is from the passenger seat or the right side of the road.~~April.

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

There is a damn good reason I bought a big fucking truck. Because I don't like to pay attention when I drive, so when I plow through somebody, nothing going to happen to me.

So here's some advice, when you see a big fucking truck barreling at you and the driver has a cellphone to his ear while he's watching a movie on his ipod, it's not because he can't drive, but rather, because he has a big fucking truck and doesn't care, so it is in your best interest to get out of his way.
This ad space for sale.

I personally talk on my cell while driving. However, I usually miss about 3/4 of the conversation cause I'm paying more attention to the road then the conversation. Just the other day my mom was yelling at me from the passenger seat to get off the phone while driving because it was a distraction. Then I proceeded to get off the interstate at our exit and she said, "Wow, we're here already? Glad one of us was paying attention." :S:S:S:S:S

Wouldn't it be prudent to hang up the phone since you are just wasting both of your time?

(the rest of this isn't aimed at you specifically)

or get an ear piece.

YES, I use an ear piece and I believe it has made a BIG difference in my driving. its just like talking to someone sitting in the car. holding the phone to your head makes you suck at driving...no matter how good you think you are.

there should be some kind of cell phone etiquette class somewhere. LOL
My photos

My Videos

Dude. Get with the times. A 3000 lb vehicle is considered a COMPACT these days.

The larger SUVs have curb weights (empty weights) of nearly twice that and gross weights WELL over. In fact, they're actually illegal on some roads (by statute, but you're never gonna see them get ticketed). With over 500 hp in them and going "California" speeds, they're MUCH more deadly than you've suggested.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Dunt know about the points but the fines 100 here but they still do it. Stick em all on the M5 I say see how they go then
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

It annoys me too, but being on a bicycle, I can't take for granted that the car driver has seen me. I have to be sure, or I'd be dead.

There's a fine for it here too, but it doesn't seem like people care.

>:(

What's next? People talking in cell phones while flying the pattern at your local DZ?

:S

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

What i find more annoying is Americans have no concept of fast and slow lane. Fuckers will drive side by side at 60.

Come to California where we still drive 4 wide side-by-side, but the speed range is a little different. It varies from 6 to 100.

NASCAR ain't got nuthin' on us.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

No, it feels like I'm talking to someone who seems to be quite self absorbed. So you're coversations are more important that focusing on your driving as well? Or you assume, you're "just that good", huh?

Well I disagree with your crusade to restrict everyone's freedom (all because you perceive someone cut YOU off), I guess that must make me self absorbed.

If all you can do in the face of valid objections to your masterplan is name call then you won't be changing any minds.

As for "Yank" it is not racist (more yankee hyperbole) and it is a FACT (as you'd know if you spent any time looking outward) that your society is obsessed with saccharin bullshit and emotional analogies that would turn the stomach of citizens in many other nations. If your posts didn't wallow in that crap I wouldn't bother to point this out, but you've truly earned the moniker.

You're just another American who is ill equipped to understand what "land of the free" actually entails.

I nearly lost a good friend to one of these stupid fuckers who was smoking a cig, jabbering away on a cell phone....... who didnt notice the bright red stoplight, Frank was on a streetbike, so I would have to agree with diablopilots assesment.

hang up and fucking drive.

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Well I disagree with your crusade to restrict everyone's freedom (all because you perceive someone cut YOU off), I guess that must make me self absorbed.

If all you can do in the face of valid objections to your masterplan is name call then you won't be changing any minds.

As for "Yank" it is not racist (more yankee hyperbole) and it is a FACT (as you'd know if you spent any time looking outward) that your society is obsessed with saccharin bullshit and emotional analogies that would turn the stomach of citizens in many other nations. If your posts didn't wallow in that crap I wouldn't bother to point this out, but you've truly earned the moniker.

You're just another American who is ill equipped to understand what "land of the free" actually entails.

You know what's really fucking retarded?

When an Englishman refuses to be associated with a Welshman or a Scotsman even though, 1) they are all British, and 2) their country is smaller than the state of Florida, and yet, at the same time, they all think that every single person from the United States is the same, that there is no difference between a Georgian, a Floridian, a New Yorkian, and a Californian.

And these are not opinions I have. These are FACTS I have learned from spending a fair amount of time on the other side of the pond, enough at least that I still carry remnants of an accent.
This ad space for sale.