simplyputsi

Ok so let me get this straight........

Rosie O donbitch leaving the view is CNN newsworthy!!! Oh and google front page news worthy????!!!!>:(>:(>:(

rant coming..
why would I give to fucking shits about her leaving here stupid fucking job with here whiney ass bitch friends. What they couldn't pay your ass enough to sit on a couch and discuss why the grass needs to be greener. Oh oh yes you are a lesbian so you deserve better treatment for your hardships.

I mean I dunno. It just pisses me off beyond belief that today, this year 2007, that we as a society are still at the point where someone that is insignificant as the world goes is leaving her little posh job makes the news. I got an idea how about the guy that just lost his job because he is over in Iraq getting shot at daily.

An shit now this is gonna get kicked over to speakers corner.

Anyway. Rosie beotch is not news!!!!!!!!! Fuck her and her fucking little dog.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

You want the good news or the bad news?

Good: shes leaving and will hopefully never be on television again. B|
Bad: you just helped the hype about it all. :|

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Rosie O donbitch leaving the view is CNN newsworthy!!! Oh and google front page news worthy????!!!!

No... its not... and frankly... I'd just as soon have news that isn't worth it being headlines because that more or less means that there isn't anything substiantally worse going on to report (like people dying from natural disasters, kids getting shot...) you know real news...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

The gays and lesbians will probably have another parade! They're always having parades!?:S:D
Like 'The Donald' said; "She's self-destructive." Maybe, if we stand-back and watch... she might explode!:D The t.v. folks will soon get tired of her bull-shit and she'll just fade away.

Chuck

ok, given, but why do I have to hear about it for more than a day.
I bet it's in the friggen paper, I just know it.
Thing is there is always something bad going on to report about, well most places.

I think celebrities should be banned from the news unless they are giving a large sum of their money away to some good cause, not a presidential candidate!!!!!!!

oh and you finish that video yet!!!!:P

Skymama's #2 stalker -

They're always having parades!?:S:D

You got something against parades? I thought everyone loves a parade.

Sure! I love parades. I've even been in parades but, those folks have a parade at the drop of a hat.:D

Chuck

Rosie O donbitch leaving the view is CNN newsworthy!!! Oh and google front page news worthy????!!!!>:(>:(>:(....

Because the "news" is in the business of making money. That's why you have to click past the front page with Rosie, some entertainer's toilet paper habits and Britney's liposuction so you can read the couple of paragraphs about an attempted impeachment of the VP. But don't worry about it too much. Get out there, know less, be happy and by all means, consume!!!! It's patriotic!

Rosie O donbitch leaving the view is CNN newsworthy!!!

I turned on CNN this morning promptly at 6:00 AM to catch the news headlines before running off to work.

What was the lead story? Iraq? Congress? Tornados?

Nope. It was "American Idol".

I turned it off.

I turned on CNN this morning promptly at 6:00 AM to catch the news headlines before running off to work.

I turned it off.

GOOD MAN!!!!

How is this a surprise? For many what happens in American idol is far more important than what happens in politics. Probably cause that is about all they can understand....

I turned it off.

this greatly annoys me.. there was a time when i could turn on a morning TV news program(even CNN) while i checked email and had a coffee before heading out to work and be pretty up to date over what had occurred over the last 12 hours or so while i'd been away from the world.... now you are lucky if you get 1 real news story in each half hour of viewing, and if anything are only informed enough to participate in the latest 'water cooler' talk...which i happen to despise. Some co-workers consider me 'anti-social' but tbh I dont watch crap like "American Idol, Dancing with the Stars" etc at night for a reason.. why do i want to hear you talk about it during the day??

Sure! I love parades. I've even been in parades but, those folks have a parade at the drop of a hat.:D

I think you have a sampling problem. "Those people" seem to have one parade a year in any city I've ever lived.

My weak attempt at humor. [:/]

Chuck

...You got something against parades? I thought everyone loves a parade.

Only when they involve 76 trombones, a few trumpets and lots of majorettes.
:D

Paul...I'm surprised that you have even watched 'The View" enough to have all these opinons about it.
You just busted yourself!
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239