Amazon

$1000 dollar Reward leading to less personal attacks

When will it be time for all sides to talk TO each other rahter than INSULT each other daily.... instead of beating each other to death with very personal attacks and insults why not actually talk????

I can dish it out as well as take it.. you make it personal.... you should be banned.

instead of beating each other to death with very personal attacks and insults why not actually talk????

Because, apparently, that's a whole lot less fun than say, screaming names like children. [shrug]...

I try to talk...but very few people actually answer; and while I've been known to author a PA or two, I often remember (before I post) that there are both reasons to not do so, as well as the fact that there are real people, with real feelings, on the other side of the computer. Even if they're not acting like it, I try to remember that and post accordingly.

Granted, it's far more fun to fling feces...but in the long run, less rewarding.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I know..I love being a counterpoint to the incompetence that they have supported so wholeheartedly. I got to the point of the daily insults to all of us who are not of a far right wing bent by several vociferous postrers... and attacked personally by several who I have yet to meet in any kind of skydiving event. I was really hoping to meet several of them in person... to see if they were as big a jerk in the real world ..as they are being so nasty behind their nice safe keyboards.

Personally I can go either way...I will enjoy rubbing their collective noses in their political impotency after rubbing the American peoples noses in feces for the last six years by supporting an uneccessary and ruiniously imcompetent group fo people bent on war for ego and greed. I would prefer that the country and this forum come back to the middle and marginalize the people who have been so bad for our country on BOTH extremes.

I feel as though I can discuss almost any topic with a level head. Most of the times that I feel driven to post something it's because I partially agree with something someone wrote, but I feel that their representation of "our side" isn't particularly becoming, or I think they're mixing up some good general ideas with specifics that get it all wrong. I'm a fan of, "toning it down," because it's hard to think and yell at the same time.

Also, I'm not an expert at everything. No one is. I don't understand how people can get so very worked up over such a wide range of things, as though they actually know what the hell they're talking about in regards to all those topics.

I would prefer that the country and this forum come back to the middle and marginalize the people who have been so bad for our country on BOTH extremes.

Gee, wouldn't that make for some exciting, stimulating conversation.

"What are you doing this morning?"

"Oh, I'm just sitting on the fence."[:/]

I know..I love being a counterpoint to the incompetence that they have supported so wholeheartedly. I got to the point of the daily insults to all of us who are not of a far right wing bent by several vociferous postrers... and attacked personally by several who I have yet to meet in any kind of skydiving event. I was really hoping to meet several of them in person... to see if they were as big a jerk in the real world ..as they are being so nasty behind their nice safe keyboards.

Personally I can go either way...I will enjoy rubbing their collective noses in their political impotency after rubbing the American peoples noses in feces for the last six years by supporting an uneccessary and ruiniously imcompetent group fo people bent on war for ego and greed. I would prefer that the country and this forum come back to the middle and marginalize the people who have been so bad for our country on BOTH extremes.

You offer up a few inflammatory jabs, while proposing civil discourse. Seems a bit hypocritical.

Perhaps you might consider practicing what you preach.

A response you gave to a post of mine in another thread....

And since der gestapo errr I mean Law Compliance Officer is always right in this country.. thou shalt not deviate in the slightest to ANYTHING they tell you?????

You are well indoctrinated I see.

If you want to clean house, the best place to start is with your own. :|

instead of beating each other to death with very personal attacks and insults why not actually talk????

Because, apparently, that's a whole lot less fun than say, screaming names like children. [shrug]...

Which explains why our "news" programming has taken this turn for the worse. I put a lot of onus on our leadership and our news outlets for this national regression. They're setting poor examples for all of us and we're following suit.

Which explains why our "news" programming has taken this turn for the worse. I put a lot of onus on our leadership and our news outlets for this national regression. They're setting poor examples for all of us and we're following suit.

Baaaa, baaaa [:/]

When will it be time for all sides to talk TO each other rahter than INSULT each other daily.... instead of beating each other to death with very personal attacks and insults why not actually talk????

:D:D:D:D

Amazon, if you can go one week without calling someone a fascist RePUBican neo-nazi..... then we'll talk.:D
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I can dish it out as well as take it.. you make it personal.... you should be banned.

fuck all the rhetorical bullshit....whos got the 1000 bucks ?

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Sorry .. you are leaving far too many other descriptors... and nutsacks is not even one..Please do a search on it and this is the first post I have ever even typed that word in after you have used it twice.. I will not repeat them since Bill likes to BAN me when I use such descriptive terms.. and not even in a personal way.... I get banned for verbally abusing the whole group I guess since they are all so sensative and shit.:S:S:S.

Sorry .. you are leaving far too many other descriptors... and nutsacks is not even one..Please do a search on it and this is the first post I have ever even typed that word in after you have used it twice.. I will not repeat them since Bill likes to BAN me when I use such descriptive terms.. and not even in a personal way.... I get banned for verbally abusing the whole group I guess since they are all so sensative and shit.:S:S:S.

You frequently bring up that you think you are held to a much stricter standard than posters who disagree with you,... as if you never get away with inflammatory insults and others are rarely, if ever, called for the same.

Do you really believe this?

Awww, let's all have a good cry now.

damn two SC posts in one day. This in no way means I am coming back though.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Hmm interesting.. go do a search for AMAZON and NAZI.. and point out where I EVER actually called anyone in SC a NAZI Just because you BELIEVE something.. does not make it so.. little grasshopper.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2461541#2461541

If you act like a NAZI ASSHOLE.. and you spout off fascist shit.. and you support a party that sounds more and more like fascists.. then you MIGHT just be a NAZI.... especially when you show up for a cross burning... or show up at a CoCC meeting

Yesterday, you compared any gathering GOP gatherings to nazi rallies of the 1930s.

Here's what you had to say about conservatives:

Nope not NAZI's... I mean they are to the right of the crap that the facists in Europe in the 1930's pulled... and the outcome of that... yup you guessed it ......WAR.

The boys in the 1930's would have LOVED the Patriot Act..I guess in 10 years there will be a dossier on everyone in this country similar to the ones the East Germans kept on people up till the fall of the wall.

Some of us in this world do not have the same love for Nazism and fascism as some of you do.

While I didn't find where you had directly called someone a nazi, you do seem to like the label. ;)

It's somewhat counter productive to give out rewards leading to less personal attacks when you continue to take stabs at those you disagree with as referenced above.

I will once again impose a self banning from DZ.Com for two weeks.

PS..if you find yourself at skydive spaceland in the near future, I'll be the guy in black and yellow smiling and otherwise being a kind and gental soul.