Andy9o8

Brit sailors: our "confessions" were coerced

We treat captives the same tactical questioning isn't supposed to be a picnic but these service personnel wern't tortured and should have kept their mouths shut. Fucking court martial the lot of them.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

However, close only counts in horseshoes.

But the Iranians already have those.... they also have handgrenades.... those work in the millieu of close as well. The third portion of that old saying.. atom bombs ... they may try but with their track record.. they willnot be getting atom bombs. Their supreme leader has come right out and stated they wish to destroy a country and muder all their citizens... I have a feeling that if anyone wants to see the sites of Teheran.. they should do it now.. because it is about to become a place of devastation if they even come close to building one as they are attempting.

Again, I am glad this ended peacefully; it could've been bad, and it wasn't. Thank God for that.

Ciels-
Michele

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uncivilized if you ask me. They weren't even hooded or waterboarded, held in solitary for years, nor made to stand for hours in "stress positions" or stripped and photographed in sexually embarrassing poses like we in the enlightened USA do to our prisoners. Damn those uncivilized Iranians!

Maybe it's because Iran knew that they were wrong from jump and wanted to keep their nuclear reactors intact.