dorbie

If Sandy Burglar can get away with it....

Gee is that the best ya got.. DUDE make all the Personal attacks against me that you want.. you cant get banned for that here.. but if I said the same of any one here.. I would be banned for 100 days.. such is the state of fairness and equality in speakers corner. Right Napolean???

But the reality is.. this is the internet... and sinvce not a one of these right wing buttstains means a thing to me... they really dont have any effect on my life what soever. Hell most of em dont even really skydive even though they "claim" to be skydivers

I don't need much more than that to punch your buttons.
The seething rage which you demonstrate toward anyone of a right wing bent is common with the rest of those on the left, including those in high office who are supposed to present themselves as reasonable and logical.

I'll make a prediction. People like Ried and Pelosi are so full of hate for GW that they are like terrorists. They are willing to sacrifice longevity in Congress by acting like a bunch of asses just so that they can say'gotcha'.

They are willing to sacrifice the ability of our troops to do their jobs just so that they can stick a thumb in the president's eye.

How far do you think that mentality will take you in real life?

What I don't understand about you is that you do recognize the danger of radical Islam.

I'll make a prediction.

Ok, what's your prediction?

People like Ried and Pelosi are so full of hate for GW that they are like terrorists.

Huh???

They are willing to sacrifice longevity in Congress by acting like a bunch of asses just so that they can say'gotcha'.

This sounds like another way of saying "They're motivated by principle rather than a desire to be re-elected." You'd call that a virtue if it were your own guys.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

The seething rage which you demonstrate toward anyone of a right wing bent is common with the rest of those on the left, including those in high office who are supposed to present themselves as reasonable and logical

Nah its a reaction to all of THEIR name calling on the Fascist Right and stupidity and the incessant support for so much incompetence...I love turn about.. it is fair play. What the Far Right Neo-Cons like those here fail to realisze that what YOU charaterize as the LEFT is actually the vastly superior numbers of people who are moderates and are capable of having diverse views on things like the war.. On terror good..... in Iraq... Incompetent stupidity based on a necessity for macho hubris and greed .
80 percent of the American people are fed up with Mr Bush's not so excellent adventure in Iraq. BUT when you are so far to the Right.. I guess everything else appears to you as being leftists... and there are even a couple of delusional idiots here who cant seem to put away the Cold War Boogeymen.... and like to characterize anyone who will not follow along in goose step with them as OMG......COMMIES... they need a reality check.. They did not get the memo that the new Boogieman for fear mongering against is now far right Wahabist cave dwellers.

We need to concentrate our resources on beating the people who want to attack us and kill Americans.. not use our young people in a stupid and incompetent manner to enrich a bunch of fucking right wing chickenhawks who saw fit to run and hide rather than actually serving their country.

I am capable of seeing who the enemy is... Fascista at home.. and Islamo fascists abroad... The fascist right that seeks to thumb its collective nose at our Constitution is a far worse enemy than a few cave dwelling idiots in their caves in a third world shithole.

I would be banned for 100 days.. such is the state of fairness and equality in speakers corner. Right Napolean???

Nice. Even when bitching about not being able to make an attack, you make one:P

But the reality is.. this is the internet... and sinvce not a one of these right wing buttstains means a thing to me... they really dont have any effect on my life what soever. Hell most of em dont even really skydive even though they "claim" to be skydivers

That really does not help your cause:S

And BTW how does number of jumps mean you have a better opinion on politics? RSL safety, wing loads, AFF v SL, ok, but politics? Please.

> Nah its a reaction to all of THEIR name calling...

Lets see if I can see were your coming from.

Fascist Right, delusional idiots, far right Wahabist cave dwellers note to self, (who is she really referring to here?), fucking right wing chickenhawks, fascist at home, Islamo fascists abroad....

I think your coming from a place of great frustration, and all you really need as well as the rest of us is on big Group Hug.

If you steal top secret material and take it out of secure spaces, you're a piece of shit betraying a trust that was placed in you. Copy, original, handwritten copy, or whatever. The copy or no copy question is completely non-sequitur. He's a traitorous piece of shit and should spend at LEAST as much time in jail as this asshole who stole Civil War documents or anybody else who steals classified material.

>:(
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

BECAUSE..... I will not have to put up with fascist stupidity at a dropzone anywhere I travel to... This is after all a skydiving site....bwahahahahahaha

It certainly is interesting how many self identified right wing fascists we really do have though that have decided to own the label were upset by the posts. But feel free to continue your incessant personal attacks

I am capable of seeing who the enemy is... Fascista at home.. and Islamo fascists abroad... The fascist right that seeks to thumb its collective nose at our Constitution is a far worse enemy than a few cave dwelling idiots in their caves in a third world shithole.

Would you be speaking of those who use the courts to legislate instead of interpret the law?

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!

Tsk Tsk Tsk.. the Fasicist right disalows rights to the american people and all the right wingers can do is incessantly bitch about how horrible the courts are when some judge somewhere does the right thing and restore someones rights...Sad sad world I tell ya

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsk Tsk Tsk.. the Fasicist right disalows rights to the american people and all the right wingers can do is incessantly bitch about how horrible the courts are when some judge somewhere does the right thing and restore someones rights...Sad sad world I tell ya

I just ain't feelin' it. Whereas, if the left had full rein, you'd probably be giving up those hunting rifles that you use to chase down that fine tasting elk meat. Agreed?

Whereas, if the left had full rein, you'd probably be giving up those hunting rifles that you use to chase down that fine tasting elk meat. Agreed?

I do not believe that for an instant.. especially since most of what you refer to as the left...has far more respect for our Constitution.. than does the current group of "conservatives" in power. Hell the number two man cant even control his drinking and his use of firearms after drinking when out with the local sycophants

Appears I may be wrong on this. I thought they were originals. Why take copies? Makes no sense.

It makes total sense when you consider that he took copies on which were handwritten notes about things contained thereon...and copious notes, at that. That's the coverup, and the reason for the theft...someone wrote something on the papers, and had that gotten out, it would've been very detrimental to the Clinton Admininstration.

So...yes, copies were stolen. No, not the originals. But the original notations on those copies is what needed to be hidden...thus the specific theft.

Now, back to your regularly programmed bickering...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I don't need much more than that to punch your buttons.
The seething rage which you demonstrate toward anyone of a right wing bent is common with the rest of those on the left, including those in high office who are supposed to present themselves as reasonable and logical.

I'll make a prediction. People like Ried and Pelosi are so full of hate for GW that they are like terrorists. They are willing to sacrifice longevity in Congress by acting like a bunch of asses just so that they can say'gotcha'.

They are willing to sacrifice the ability of our troops to do their jobs just so that they can stick a thumb in the president's eye.

How far do you think that mentality will take you in real life?

What I don't understand about you is that you do recognize the danger of radical Islam.

Why do you think that their actions are purely political and that they are just trying to score political points? Is it it possible that they are representative of a group of constituents who have been completely shut out of the decision making process for six years and that they are now trying to do their jobs? The reality is that the Bush administration's policies have been a long string of failures, too long to list right now. Why is it "just scoring political points" when they take advantage of their power to try to change the direction of a failed train of decisions that insists on not only moving forward, but increasing its speed? The Bushies and their Republican enablers have already done the damage of making themselves look bad. The Democrats can't take any credit for that.
If you want to see what real "purely political" diatribe is all about then look no further than the recent criticism of Pelosi's visit to the middle east. It doesn't get any worse than that.

BECAUSE..... I will not have to put up with fascist stupidity at a dropzone anywhere I travel to... This is after all a skydiving site....bwahahahahahaha

And you still fail to answer the question. And BTW while this is a skydiving site, this section is about politics. bwahahahahahahaha

It certainly is interesting how many self identified right wing fascists

The only person who has labled anyone as a "fascist" is *you* calling anyone that disagrees with you a fascist. Thats why people do not take you seriously, you throw insults at anyone that dares disagree with you.

Thats why people do not take you seriously, you throw insults at anyone that dares disagree with you.

Yet here you are engaging in that dialogue :P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

The only person who has labled anyone as a "fascist" is *you* calling anyone that disagrees with you a fascist. Thats why people do not take you seriously, you throw insults at anyone that dares disagree with you.

FISH ON...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To

FISH ON...........

You claimed "It certainly is interesting how many self identified right wing fascists "

While in truth you are the only one trying to identify people as fascists.

I can't help that you keep putting your foot in your mouth.

I guess I will just have to resort to the RUSH school of thought and put certain people on my automatic banned from replying to and never to reply to any of the right wing fascists any more.

It is certainly interesting the responses you get when you do put the words out there of how many take them and OWN them... and then deny they are what the claim not to be.... interesting indeed.

If you want to see what real "purely political" diatribe is all about then look no further than the recent criticism of Pelosi's visit to the middle east. It doesn't get any worse than that.

Can you imagine the tantrum she'd throw if someone decided to take her little gavel and start banging it on the desk.

That's my job, not yours.[:/]

I think your coming from a place of great frustration, and all you really need as well as the rest of us is on big Group Hug.

somewhere i remember someone telling me the same thing, :)
or maybe in this thread,, hot nasty sex would be better therapy!! it couldn't hurt at this point!!!B|

It is certainly interesting the responses you get when you do put the words out there of how many take them and OWN them... and then deny they are what the claim not to be.... interesting indeed.

What's even funnier is when you constantly make accusations and label people, then automatically assume that they are what you claim they are just because you have made the claim.

I guess I will just have to resort to the RUSH school of thought and put certain people on my automatic banned from replying to and never to reply to any of the right wing fascists any more.

I'm confused, the "self proclaimed" ones or the ones you claimed are?

You *could* try to not just automatically label anyone that dares disagree with you and try to debate the topic without trying to insult anyone that does not march lockstep in your views......Just a thought

NO, they were not copies

One of your favorite newspapers says that they were.
"Prosecutors said at the time Mr. Berger knew the rules for handling the documents and had taken only copies. They said the originals remained in the government's possession."
http://www.washtimes.com/national/20050909-122225-2387r_page2.htm

edited to add:
Or if you can't trust the Washington Times.

"Archives officials have said previously that Berger had copies only, and that no original documents were lost."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A16706-2005Mar31.html

Not that I really care and I'm certainly not defending his actions, but I just didn't want you fall victim to the talk radio ignorance peddlers.:P

where are or who has the originals?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

NO, they were not copies

One of your favorite newspapers says that they were.
"Prosecutors said at the time Mr. Berger knew the rules for handling the documents and had taken only copies. They said the originals remained in the government's possession."
http://www.washtimes.com/national/20050909-122225-2387r_page2.htm

edited to add:
Or if you can't trust the Washington Times.

"Archives officials have said previously that Berger had copies only, and that no original documents were lost."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A16706-2005Mar31.html

Not that I really care and I'm certainly not defending his actions, but I just didn't want you fall victim to the talk radio ignorance peddlers.:P

where are or who has the originals?

I don't know. But they said that what he took was copies from what is stored on the Archive's hard drives. Wiki's got a fair amount of info.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Berger#Convicted_of_mishandling_classified_terror_documents