JohnRich

England: School Knife Crime Soars

News:
U.K. School Kids Strap on Stab-Proof Vests as Knife Crime Soars

Every week in London 52 teenagers are victims of knife crime... A child is stabbed to death in Britain every two weeks and knife killings outnumber gun homicides three to one...

"Knife crime is out of control and kids carry them like fashion accessories." The youngest child to be suspended from school for brandishing a blade was just five.

Last week two teenagers were knifed to death in London. Adam Regis, 15, was attacked March 17 on his way home from the movies... three days earlier, Kodjo Yenga, 16, was stabbed to death as a gang of boys and girls chanted "Kill him, kill him''...
Source: Bloomberg News

STEAK TARTAR

1 lb. filet Mignon or top sirloin, freshly ground, med. grind
2 tbsp. yellow mustard
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 egg yolk
2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 c. finely chopped onion
3 tbsp. capers, drained
4-5 dashes hot pepper sauce, or to taste
Seasoned salt to taste
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 tbsp. cognac (opt.)
Don't use any other grade of beef.
Mix together all ingredients lightly to avoid packing the meat too much. Mound steak tartar on chilled plates and serve immediately with thinly sliced pumpernickel or toasted French bread.

Serves 3-4.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

From a March 2031 article.....

U.K. Martial Arts Academy attendance skyrockets

Every week in London 52 teenagers are victims of martial arts crime... A child is beatento death in Britain every two weeks and flying high kick killings outnumber gun homicides three to one...

"Martial Arts crime is out of control and kids display there skills with daily contests." The youngest child to be suspended from school for brandishing a black belt was just five.

Last week two teenagers were kicked to death in London. Adam Regis, 15, was attacked March 17 on his way home from the movies... three days earlier, Kodjo Yenga, 16, was rear naked choked to death as a gang of boys and girls chanted "Choke him, choke him''

UK politicians are blaming the outbreak on the very violent yet popular Ultimate Fighting Championship. While there have been discussions about banning fists, arms, feet, and legs (since guns, knives, cricket bats, and everything remotely sharp or hard have beened banned already) there has been much opposition to the idea. Activists state that the only way to save their children is to create a law that would force children to wear the already popular and highly profitable padded suit of armor with neck protector manufactured by Nerf. Nerf reports their last quarter sales was up by 50%.

www.FourWheelerHB.com

I blame this on one thing........ being human,...... humans have been killing one another since the beginning,,, is this something new??? banning a knife or gun,or a popsicle stick won't stop it,, its human nature..... sorry, but the facts stand..

Maybe we'll have to start going the way some of your (US) schools have gone with metal detectors at the entrance.

You'll never stop it, shit happens. But we can try our best.

I think its also fair to say that this is mainly a problem in the larger cities as opposed to other areas. As for the spread of gang culture. Every generation has had gangs, thats human nature. I've not noticed an increase in knife crime locally.

News:

U.K. School Kids Strap on Stab-Proof Vests as Knife Crime Soars

Every week in London 52 teenagers are victims of knife crime... A child is stabbed to death in Britain every two weeks and knife killings outnumber gun homicides three to one...

"Knife crime is out of control and kids carry them like fashion accessories." The youngest child to be suspended from school for brandishing a blade was just five.

Last week two teenagers were knifed to death in London. Adam Regis, 15, was attacked March 17 on his way home from the movies... three days earlier, Kodjo Yenga, 16, was stabbed to death as a gang of boys and girls chanted "Kill him, kill him''...
Source: Bloomberg News

I think they should just ban knives everywhere and for everyone... Thems knives ur really sharp. What if you were to drop it on your foot?! That would really smart!

I was just thinking the other day about how many people die from Dihydrogenmonoxide... I think we should ban that too... And cars... And skydivers. And kitty cats. They have really sharp claws that can potentially scratch your eyes out. Think about how bad THAT would be! Hell, I'd rather get stabbed by knives all day long before I had a kitty cat scratch my eyeballs out.
Gravity Waits for No One.