mindtrick

Do u beleave in God

How long ago was Noah around? Pajarito's version of evolution works really fast?

Yeah, thats the great thing about YEC. Evolution doesn't ever happen, except when it does and then it happens really, really fast!

BTW Paj, why didn't humans also suffer rapid speciation from the founder effect?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Allah and other gods didn't send their Son to die for your and our sins. Allah and other gods didn't raise from the dead. And I know someone said well if you don't except Jesus and you go to hell that that's not love. Well God did send His son to die for your sins so that you could have everlasting life. He made a way for you to get back to Him because He loves you so much and He wants to be with you. That my friend is LOVE.
Playtime is essential.

Is there any proof of these things happening? other then one book? Those other gods have their own requirements, how is yours better then theirs? How do you know their god isn't the correct one? If you grew up as a Muslim do you think you would have eventually ended up Christian? Are all the Muslims and Hindus going to end up in Hell because they don't believe in Jesus or your God? If so how is that Love??

I'm fine with people having a live and let live attitude, regardless of their faith. You seem to have a deep-seated animosity(sp?) to all things religious. I was just wondering why.

"Deep-seated animosity"? No, not really.

There are some elements of doctrine and morality from most religions that I find abhorrent (as i'm sure do most people) but really I'm just amazed at the twisting of rational thought that is required to hold some religious ideas in your head.

The ideas involved are just so dumb, I really can't figure out why they are so popular.

You say "no", but so much of what you post indicates YES.

Anyway, I was asking why?

And why do humans have an appendix and a tailbone? EVOLUTION has the answer.

How did the human, who is the slowest and weakest of the major predators, and late on the scene, by evolutionist's numbers, survive long enough for evolution to develop the brain to the point of superiority?
We should have just been a late night snack for the big cats and wolves.

Christians want everyone to believe the way they do but they don't offer any proof other then one book. That just isn't enough for me and their logic is not logical at all and doesn't fit any of the observable evidence. When questioned they give very poorly reasoned out arguements.

That is an absurd notion of love. Why does someone dying on a cross mean other peoples sins are now forgiven. Why not just forgive them anyway? Imagine a group of poeple who havve sinned against a man lets say thhey assaulted him and instead of seeking justice against them or even forgiving them he decided to kill his own son. Any normal person would rightly think that man was insane, its a ridiculous notion of justice. of course theres no evidence that any of the events described in the NT about jesus even happened so even if it was a fair notion of justice it would make no difference.

Since we are "created in God's image", does God have nipples?

Being "created in God's image" has nothing to do with our physical being. It has to do with our eternal soul. However (without absolute proof, I admit), I'm certain Jesus had nipples. So, in answer to your question and for a period of about 33 years, yes.

WHY would an omnipotent being economize on the design of his masterpiece? Why not economize a trillion times more by creating one fewer star in the Andromeda galaxy?

To confound those who think they are wise and who are arrogant & self-righteous. (1 Corinthians 1:27)

What do you want God to do to prove Himself to you?

Of course! To do any less would make me a fool. Why would I believe in something with out any proof at all?

Then what SPECIFICALLY would God have to do to prove to you he is God?

All the things you attribute to God can not be proven to done by God. It seems as though anything that you cannot explain must be God's doing.

If God was really looking after your child then why doesn't he look after all the children?? Why can't he be consistent? If there was a consistency to these thing then I may concede, but there isn't. These miracles that you propose as being done by God are random and can not be proven to be done by God. If God were real then he would be logical right?? Then why doesn't he ever and I mean EVER follow any logical pattern at all? As far as I can tell you take the idea of God and then try to fit all the evidence to that idea. That is very poor reasoning.

OK I will make it more blunt so you can understand with out any problem at all and there will be no question.

If God appeared before me and raised me off the earth and took me up to 12,000 ft and dropped me and I landed on my head(since I would falling head down of course) and I lived then I would believe in your God.

I am ready for my ride.

Actually at the least consistency would make me actually concede that there may be a God out there. But since you couldn't read that in my last post....

And why do humans have an appendix and a tailbone? EVOLUTION has the answer.

How did the human, who is the slowest and weakest of the major predators, and late on the scene, by evolutionist's numbers, survive long enough for evolution to develop the brain to the point of superiority?
We should have just been a late night snack for the big cats and wolves.

Your question is based on mistaken assumptions and therefore cannot be answered as it is posed.

Humans did not evolve from creatures that had our precise physical makeup but very small brains. Humans with our physical makeup did not just "appear".

You are avoiding the question. What would it take for God to prove himself to you?

He could come and talk to me. I'm not talking about all that rubbish like "If you're not listening you won't hear him", God's (apparently) a big boy, if he shouts loud enough I'll hear him regardless.

OK I will make it more blunt so you can understand with out any problem at all and there will be no question.

If God appeared before me and raised me off the earth and took me up to 12,000 ft and dropped me and I landed on my head(since I would falling head down of course) and I lived then I would believe in your God.

So for you to believe God must take you personally for a skydive w/o a parachute and survive. Would God have to do that every day or is once enough? Would your experience be enough for your family or would they all need to take a ride?

steveOrino

It is about the blood. In the OT presit would have to shed blood of animals for the people sins and it had to keep being done. When Jesus shed His blood for our sins it was once for all. So once you accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour you are coverd under His blood and you have direct access to God.

Steve did I explain this right from a bible point?
Playtime is essential.

So for you to believe God must take you personally for a skydive w/o a parachute and survive. Would God have to do that every day or is once enough? Would your experience be enough for your family or would they all need to take a ride?

I can only speak for myself. Once would be enough.