kallend

Rumsfeld "One of the worst", McCain

You're REALLY scraping bottom trying to pick a fight. :S

You must not have thought of any fake quotes to manufacture today, huh?

Hey Narc,

No defense of

"the job title was "Secretary of War". It was only changed to "Secretary of Defense"

Oh. That's right. You were wrong. :o

Or did you think the Secretary of the Navy (pre-1947) was irrelevant?

I officially name you Most Likely to Spontaneously Pick a Fight Completely Irrelevant to the Topic of the Thread

Maybe you should take a break so you can go manufacture some more falsified quotes why don't you?

Edited to add out of kindness: Psssst! Hey, climber, since you only list one jump, you might not know that "S.O.S." is a group of skydivers over 70 years old. That means Kallend was at least 10 in 1947.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

I officially name you blah blah blah

Does this change the fact that you were wrong?

Psssst! Hey, climber, since you only list one jump, you might not know that "S.O.S." is a group of skydivers over 70 years old. That means Kallend was at least 10 in 1947.

No kidding?
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/calendar/page.cgi?g=Detailed/1385.html&d=1

You're just a font(sp?) of knowledge today.

Doesn't seem like too much to expect for people to know that 1947 is 6 decades ago rather than 5. Basic math and all.

When the rebuttals come down to the precise meaning of "few" and nitpicking 5 vs. 6 decades and whether or not Kallend is over 64 years old or not, I think the Angry Righteous Right has officially lost their mind.

In other words,

You're REALLY scraping bottom trying to pick a fight. :S

Doesn't seem like too much to expect for people to know that 1947 is 6 decades ago rather than 5. Basic math and all.

Yes, and it was obviously a very important point since 5 could count as a few but 6 is way more than that!

This entire thread is bizarre, hilarious and deeply sad all at the same time.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

maybe. But when you think SOS means skydivers over 70, maybe it means you should stay out of this particular silly fight. You're running out of limbs to stick in your mouth.

For some, it's easier to repeat "you're REALLY scraping bottom trying to pick a fight" over and over, rather than admit they were wrong.

Yes, and it was obviously a very important point since 5 could count as a few but 6 is way more than that!

This entire thread is bizarre, hilarious and deeply sad all at the same time.

hey, that puts us ahead of most of the nominees for the Oscars!

rather than admit they were wrong.

I admit I made inconsequential errors. I admit I used "few" to mean 6. I also admit I sometimes round my freefall time upwards even if it ends in a 4. I admit I didn't wash my hands after using the urinal once.

Do you admit you lie by falsifying complete quotes out of thin air?

Pelosi - "I want my jet!"

Do you also admit that when you hate where a thread's going but you know deep in your heart that it's right, that you try to distract everyone by waving your hands in the air and sputtering gibberish?

Psssst! Hey, climber, since you only list one jump, you might not know that "S.O.S." is a group of skydivers over 70 years old. That means Kallend was at least 10 in 1947.

No kidding?

When Winston Churchill, a winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature, referred to "the few" he was talking about more than two thousand pilots.

Now pick on Churchill.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Do you admit you lie by falsifying complete quotes out of thin air?

As I've already stated "a few";) times, the thread title was intended as hyperbole. Sorry you are having such difficulty with that bit of bait.

Do you also admit that when you hate where a thread's going but you know deep in your heart that it's right, that you try to distract everyone by waving your hands in the air and sputtering gibberish?

What is the direction of this thread? That McCain is doing an about face on Rumsfeld and that the people who like his new sentiment now think he's a real standup guy and that there is nothing questionable about his two-faced behavior?

What's the relevance?

Oh yeah, if you wouldn't make misleading and incorrect posts, these kinds of digressions could be reduced.

No kidding?

When Winston Churchill, a winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature, referred to "the few" he was talking about more than two thousand pilots.

Now pick on Churchill.

Another classic Kallend diversion?:P

>Now pick on Churchill.

Churchill - "I want my jet pilots!"

That bastard bled this country dry looking for steel and aluminium to make his precious Spitfires.

Talk about feeding at the pork trough!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

That McCain is doing an about face on Rumsfeld and that the people who like his new sentiment now think he's a real standup guy and that there is nothing questionable about his two-faced behavior?

What's the relevance?

As I explained, he didn't do an "about face" on Rumsfeld.

I guess it got lost in there among all the BS semantic arguments.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Now pick on Churchill.

Another classic Kallend diversion?:P

YOU started quibbling about the meaning of "few".

Any fact that counters your opinion is always "a diversion". I think we are ALL wise to that by now.

McCain -- A-4 pilot shot down over Vietnam. Yep, a peace lover for ya. (and someone that wishes to tax the fuck out of General Aviation in the US)

Rumsfeld -- Defense Secretary, Secretary of Defense, whatever ....

And to reply to your statement of :

Yeap, and the best (easiest) offense is against a militarily weak nation bthat possed NO threat to US

Exactly what was GB doing down in the Falklands Islands back in the 80's? Yep, those Argentinians were a BIG threat......:S

McCain -- A-4 pilot shot down over Vietnam. Yep, a peace lover for ya. (and someone that wishes to tax the fuck out of General Aviation in the US)

Rumsfeld -- Defense Secretary, Secretary of Defense, whatever ....

And to reply to your statement of :

Yeap, and the best (easiest) offense is against a militarily weak nation bthat possed NO threat to US

Exactly what was GB doing down in the Falklands Islands back in the 80's? Yep, those Argentinians were a BIG threat......:S

If I recall correctly (and I do) the brave Argentinians invaded the far far weaker Falkland Islands which had no military at all and posed no threat to Argentina. GB went down at the request of the Islanders to throw the invaders out again.