Darius11

My rant

When is it enough, when will people learn.

I talked to a friend who just started college. In her semester she has had roommates who are major cocaine users, who according to her words are whores. There have been so many instances of robbery, in one case (which is the case that set me off) 3 kids beat the shit of this poor sick kid on crouches and then orally raped him. By everyone’s account this kid was a good kid who was doing great in school.

Here is what piss's me off.
First I will start with her roommates. They are all from rich families who worship Parada and cocaine and nothing else.

Why do parents let their kids grow up to be so useless?
On meeting the parents of her roommates at the beginning of the season, the words CUNT came to mind constantly. I guess when you are shallow you spawn shallow children.

As for the ones who assaulted this poor young man. Is shooting them in the head not the best way to deal with these fucks. This is the time out generation and what kind of adults they make? If that’s the case I say beat there ass from day one.

We have young people even older ones who some are right around my own age and even older, who are the most inconsiderate pieces of shit I have ever seen. From the way they talk loudly on their cell phones to the way they threat a wait staff at a restaurant. I see shit like this everyday and there is apart of me that keeps on thinking some people should have been killed at birth.

After I went threw this rant in my head (the poor kid on crouches thing really pissed me off) I started thinking why are kids so fucked up, other then the facts that we have a lot of grownups who have spawned useless humans. One word kept on coming to my mind. Discipline.

Who disciplines these fucking kids? The poor teachers can’t even verbally assault a child God for bids the little shit gets his feeling hurt. The parents well that depends on the parent, if there old school I tend to see kids who behave well and seem to be heading to the right direction. If there the new age parent there kids tend to be cunts or pricks off course they are so adorable to the parents.

So I guess I am asking all the parents out there to first don’t be a parent if you don’t have the time for parenting. I know every thing we hear over and over again has brained wash us so let me set us straight.

Children are not the future! good children are the future, bad children are the worlds demise.
Your children are cute to you; a silent polite child is cute to others.
You made a decision to open your legs or to stick your dick in no one else should suffer for your decision.
Discipline your child, you know your child will push the limits and try to get away with as much as he/she can unless you set rules and discipline his/her ass.

Shity kids make shity adults and we already have way to many shity adults who should have been rejected at birth.

Thank you for listening.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Careful, the Polically Correct police might be listening to you. Don't you know that the government should raise the kids via teachers and social workers. Parent need to be scared of society to the point they won't discipline the children......

raising kids with discipline, love and limits....what a wacky concept.......

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Careful, the Polically Correct police might be listening to you. Don't you know that the government should raise the kids via teachers and social workers. Parent need to be scared of society to the point they won't discipline the children......

raising kids with discipline, love and limits....what a wacky concept.......

Now that's crazy talk...EVERYONE knows that "it takes a village"....

[snark]

Liberalism: Logic's idiot cousin

[/snark]
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I think it is has getting really bad especially on the east and West Coast. My neighbors (who are great) are from TX, and they swear to me that it is not this bad down there.

Dude I was so angry when I heard about the kid on crouches i wanted to find the kids who did that and fuck them up.

I have always been a big dude I remember my dad telling me one day that if he ever comes to school because I got in to a fight with a smaller kid he would kick my ass all the way home. Till this day i have been in many fights but none that i started.

I got my ass kicked a few times by my dad, and many times by my mom. Nothing that I would qualify as abuse but ass whoopins that I deserved, and happy to have received.

I guess thats the main problem we have here. All the rules and regulations we have are designed for the lowest common denominator the rejects. People who can’t find the balance of disciplining their children and abuse, ones who don’t understand the difference between good discipline and total freedom.
It seems to be that way about many things.

Dude I was so angry when I heard about the kid on crutches i wanted to find the kids who did that and and take them to the cops so they can be jailed .

fixed it for you. I know you are better than those kids

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Dude I was so angry when I heard about the kid on crutches i wanted to find the kids who did that and and take them to the cops so they can be jailed .

fixed it for you. I know you are better than those kids

But only said the he "wanted to fuck them up". So I say "go ahead and want to fuck them up but don't, for two reasons. First you should let law enforcement handle it and secondly, don't do it because you can't afford as effective a lawyer as those well heeled hoodlums and they're probably going to counter sue you for some violation of civil rights or the like".
Best just to wait for them to get drunk again and then shame the crap out of them and post it on youtube and make sure that their potential employers get the link:D

I generally agree with you in principle. I also agree that these particular kids seem to have not been well-parented, in the sense that you're talking about.

The only caveat comes from my experience as a parent myself for the past 18 years. It's damn tough to be a parent, and some decisions as to what is or is not the best way to lead your kids along the path of life are not so easily made, for there are so many factors that are tugging you (i.e., your parental decision-making process) in so many different directions. (Although the core, "basic right and wrong" – type values are fairly clear, and some are no-brainers.) Being a parent is absolutely the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.

For what it's worth, I find that most people who tend to speak about parenting issues in very inflexible terms have not yet become parents themselves.

I don’t even know who they are but if I did it would be very hard to control my self.
When ever there is a person who is taking advantage or hurting people, or animals that are not capable of defending them selves. It really gets on my nerves.>:(

I hope they go to jail and get raped again and again and murdered. We simply have enough scum on this earth.

More rant: You know what I just thought off. If they did get killed or shot you would see there parents on TV crying about what great kids they were and how they loved puppies, and blah blah blah. It is always funny to me how we glorify the dead even the ones who were nothing but useless punks. Apparently dying deletes what a shit someone was from everyone’s mind.
Ok done with my ranting…………….for now;)

I don’t even know who they are but if I did it would be very hard to control my self.
When ever there is a person who is taking advantage or hurting people, or animals that are not capable of defending them selves. It really gets on my nerves.>:(

I hope they go to jail and get raped again and again and murdered. We simply have enough scum on this earth.

More rant: You know what I just thought off. If they did get killed or shot you would see there parents on TV crying about what great kids they were and how they loved puppies, and blah blah blah. It is always funny to me how we glorify the dead even the ones who were nothing but useless punks. Apparently dying deletes what a shit someone was from everyone’s mind.

I'm betting less than 3 years, you're voting Indy.... and carrying concealed... ;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I generally agree with you in principle. I also agree that these particular kids seem to have not been well-parented, in the sense that you're talking about.

The only caveat comes from my experience as a parent myself for the past 18 years. It's damn tough to be a parent, and some decisions as to what is or is not the best way to lead your kids along the path of life are not so easily made, for there are so many factors that are tugging you (i.e., your parental decision-making process) in so many different directions. (Although the core, "basic right and wrong" – type values are fairly clear, and some are no-brainers.) Being a parent is absolutely the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.

For what it's worth, I find that most people who tend to speak about parenting issues in very inflexible terms have not yet become parents themselves.

You right I am not a parent and don’t plane on becoming one and here is my reason. I don’t have time to be a good parent; I am way too selfish with my time. Base-jumping is something I would like to do and is a major goal, so is jumping and swooping. I am not worried about the dying part what worries me is if I have to choose between Darius jr. ball game or something I would rather do Darius jr. would be shit out of luck.

Again I am not saying people who make mistakes are rejects, or kids who fuck up once in while are a problem and there parents are bad.

What I am saying is if you purposely beat a sick kid on crouches to the point that he was put in the hospital and raped him. You are fucked up in the head that is not like shop lifting, it’s not like fucking up your dad’s car. If you are capable of hurting another humane being that can not even defend him self in that way then your life should be valued accordingly which is no value at all.

If you can not be a parent and take the time it takes to be a good parent then don’t have any children.
If you are a self involved fuck who wants to follow his/her dreams and again has no time for anyone else (like me) don’t have kids, and if you do be responsible enough to realize every thing else just became secondary to your child’s needs.
Your child’s needs are not Ipods and cell phones, but time. It takes time to teach your kids to be good people. They also need examples. So if you are a narcissistic, selfish little fuck do us all a favor and don’t reproduce.

I'm betting less than 3 years, you're voting Indy.... and carrying concealed... ;)

LOL I am already voting indy, and love the 2nd amendment.;)

Are you suggesting, god forbid that people should be accountable and take responsibility for their actions? What a crazy radical agenda.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

The wealthier parents tend to have children that are more like this. Think the girls are getting their coke money from their jobs at the pizza joint? No, mommy and daddy are doign it for them.

These parents often times devote substantial time to their careers with a lot of "nurturing" and little "parenting." The kids always got what they wanted (except for their parents' undivided attention). As a result, they do not build character.

The worst things that you can do for your loved ones are the things they could and should do themselves. Help them? Yes. Provide guidance? Absolutely. Actually carry their load? Nope. I'm teaching my son how to wipe his butt now. When he's four, it ain't gonna happen anymore.

By the way, I caught some serious flak for my railing on Madonna and other celebs who seem to treat adopted third world children as the newest and hottest fashion accessory. It sucks to see that the nanny, bodyguards, publicist and personal photographer went to go retrieve that child and not Madonna herself.

Kids need parents - not stuff. Parents provide comfort.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

what worries me is if I have to choose between Darius jr. ball game or something I would rather do Darius jr. would be shit out of luck.

Not a chance, man. Within a few days of becoming a parent for the first time, your brain gets permanently re-hardwired. Thanks to intelligent design ;) millions of years of evolution, there is absolutely nothing that compares with the emotional commitment one has for one's own child. Nothing would be more important. Darius, Jr. has a ball game? Believe me – that IS the thing you'd rather do; it's the other stuff that would be shit out of luck.

Quotes from Darius11 in this thread:
"On meeting the parents of her roommates at the beginning of the season, the words CUNT came to mind constantly. I guess when you are shallow you spawn shallow children."

"Is shooting them in the head not the best way to deal with these fucks."

"I say beat there ass from day one."

"We have young people even older ones who some are right around my own age and even older, who are the most inconsiderate pieces of shit I have ever seen. From the way they talk loudly on their cell phones to the way they threat a wait staff at a restaurant. I see shit like this everyday and there is apart of me that keeps on thinking some people should have been killed at birth."

"If there the new age parent there kids tend to be cunts or pricks"

"we already have way to many shity adults who should have been rejected at birth."

"i wanted to find the kids who did that and fuck them up."

"I hope they go to jail and get raped again and again and murdered. We simply have enough scum on this earth."

"It is always funny to me how we glorify the dead even the ones who were nothing but useless punks. Apparently dying deletes what a shit someone was from everyone’s mind."
My oh my, you seem to have an anger issue.

And all of this sanctimony, vigilante-justice and harsh punishment comes from someone who complains about the American treatment of terrorist prisoners of war. How ironic.

I don't think that talking loudly on a cell phone in public is deserving of a death sentence, no matter how much it bothers Darius11. I think that stance makes Darius11 more of a problem than the person on the cell phone.

But hey, thanks for revealing your true inner feelings. It's ugly inside there...

I'm teaching my son how to wipe his butt now. When he's four, it ain't gonna happen anymore.

If he hasn't figured it out by then, I'd quit too.

(It's more fun the parse out those lines incorrectly in spite of your original intention. Thanks for the opportunity.)

I think it is has getting really bad especially on the east and West Coast. My neighbors (who are great) are from TX, and they swear to me that it is not this bad down there.

Dude I was so angry when I heard about the kid on crouches i wanted to find the kids who did that and fuck them up.

I have always been a big dude I remember my dad telling me one day that if he ever comes to school because I got in to a fight with a smaller kid he would kick my ass all the way home. Till this day i have been in many fights but none that i started.

I got my ass kicked a few times by my dad, and many times by my mom. Nothing that I would qualify as abuse but ass whoopins that I deserved, and happy to have received.

I guess thats the main problem we have here. All the rules and regulations we have are designed for the lowest common denominator the rejects. People who can’t find the balance of disciplining their children and abuse, ones who don’t understand the difference between good discipline and total freedom.
It seems to be that way about many things.

Now you know why I post the things I do.

JR - You see a lot of bluster and posing on DZ.com from a certain age group. It's normal. As for Darius, he does come from a culture that thrives and respects very large passionate displays - and the younger the male, the more they confuse 'passion' with emotion or anger. I really wouldn't use it to bait someone. It's better to tease them about it.:P

there's a lot of people here that put out vigilante sentiments - I think most are just being windy. Darius is likely a pretty decent guy in person and, more so, someone that would be strong and loyal friend.

what worries me is if I have to choose between Darius jr. ball game or something I would rather do Darius jr. would be shit out of luck.

Not a chance, man. Within a few days of becoming a parent for the first time, your brain gets permanently re-hardwired. Thanks to intelligent design ;) millions of years of evolution, there is absolutely nothing that compares with the emotional commitment one has for one's own child. Nothing would be more important. Darius, Jr. has a ball game? Believe me – that IS the thing you'd rather do; it's the other stuff that would be shit out of luck.

I must agree with the good and learned counselor. I haven't played a gig since before my son was born. I haven't skydived in three and a half years. Golfing? I've done it twice since my son was born.

Whenever I have the choice between being with my son and doing anything else, I choose being with my son because I get more enjoyment and fulfillment from it. Since his sister has been born, we've actually been hanging out more - he needs me and I actually need him.

It's just what happens - you become enchanted.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I got my ass beat regularly when I was a kid and I grew up with respect for my fellow human beings. I also raised my kids with the same respect. Alot of the kids today would be alot better off if they had been raised with a little disipline. Oh but law forbid that you ever spank your child these days. What the fuck happened to our society? to many do goodies who think they knw better whats goood for me than I do.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.