skinnyflyer

proof that 9/11 was planned by us gov.

I also think this a silly conspiracy theory, however I have no ambition to argue the point. I am interested to know (in your opinion) why the 'conspirators' would take down the towers, hit the Pentagon and (I believe) attempt to hit DC. What do you think 'they' hoped to accomplish?

Personally I don't think that our side "took down" the towers but I can't say that I would completely dismiss the notion that they allowed it happen through deliberate inaction. I haven't looked into it too much but the conspiracy theory part of my mind keeps recalling the PNAC's letter on their desire to transform our military: Their quote: "the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event -- like a new Pearl Harbor."
Just a little fuel for this fire so to speak:)

You can believe it if you want,

That pretty much sums it up. Personaly I think it's stupid to even think about it, but hey.

Some things to consider:

If there where explosives, who planted them? It takes weeks of preparation for a block of flats to be demolished, where the crew drill holes in the supporting collumns of the building. How did they manage to get access to everyone's office to install the detonators?

How many people where involved in this? How could you make sure they keep it a secret?
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

You can believe it if you want,

That pretty much sums it up. Personaly I think it's stupid to even think about it, but hey.

Some things to consider:

If there where explosives, who planted them? It takes weeks of preparation for a block of flats to be demolished, where the crew drill holes in the supporting collumns of the building. How did they manage to get access to everyone's office to install the detonators?

How many people where involved in this? How could you make sure they keep it a secret?

Dubya planted them the night before from his flying saucer...didn't you get the memo??? :S
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

:D Sorry, couldn't watch the whole thing....was laughing too hard! Is this the same group that is now claiming the Titanic was sunk by a nuke? (Saw it in a tabloid at the market.) I would find that to be much more believable. :S

Think about this...If, as you say, this was all planned, then why did they go to all the trouble of imploding the buildings into nice neat (relatively) piles? And why fly the planes into the buildings so far off the ground? If you want to give the impression that the planes brought them down, you fly them into the lowers levels and drop the buildings on their sides. That would be what most would expect to see happen and would avoid all the wannabe experts trying to convince everyone that this was somehow a giant government coverup.

to cannuck and others saying this is silly conspiracy

I see you are unable to read. I do NOT believe 9/11 was a conspiracy. I do believe that 9/11 was carried out by a radical element of Islam. However it is sad that you are blind to the lies the US government has been feeding you.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

You Clowns that are disrespecting the wishes of the origional poster, are tiresome and will you please go away.

You obviously have not watched the movie and this is what the discussion is about.

How much do you Know about the IMF, the coming and goings of the rockerfellas etc, If you watch the movie you questions will be anwered. it is not sensationalising it is facts . raw images and actual statments.

it is not ludercrous please watch the movie or go talk about something else somewhere else.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

How much do you Know about the IMF, the coming and goings of the rockerfellas etc, If you watch the movie you questions will be anwered. it is not sensationalising it is facts . raw images and actual statments.

I watched most of it, and it all seemed flawed to me. They say that steel couldn't have burned because an uncotrolled open fire burns at 1200f max. How is it an open fire when it's inside a building?

Consider that the sheer force of the plane (which was going faster than the 707 lost in the fog scenario) and it's fuel eroding part of the tower, just a few floors, if these go down then the whole building is justed doomed because of the sheer power of I don't even know how many tons colapsing on top of eachother.

You Clowns that are disrespecting the wishes of the origional poster, are tiresome and will you please go away.

Oh, the irony.

the panel would also accept -

Stooges, cronies, dimbulbs, asshats, jokers, and (strangely enough) mimes

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Everything that has ever been said to cast doubt on 9/11 made no logical sense whatsoever, had no factual basis, could not be backed up with scientific laws or physics, but were made up in just the right way to confuse those that do not know better, therefore casting doubt with them. If I told you that Astronauts all fart in a plastic container and save it to use as fuel in an emergency, you might actually believe that. Some people would, cause they don't know any better.

Points like these "steel can not burn" prove this. If we can't "burn steel", how exactly do we melt and mold steel to create products? This is done at, what about 2500'F degrees?

Here is a TRUE FACT for you. The tip of a lit cigarette reaches temperatures of about 750-1300'F.

Now, if steel melts at 2500'F, it's pretty damn easy to assume that jet fuel and all those materials in the tower could have easily caused metal to warp, bend, break and melt, if a cigarette alone can reach temperatuers of 1300'F.

It's much easier to understand things that are based on fact.
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

OK OK
here is the super secret inside info

HILLARY rode in on a black helocopter..base jumped to the roof
used BILLS cigar box to hide the explosives

now you ask why

cause they pissed her off

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

You can believe it if you want, but the basic tennet of the video is that "steel can not burn." Which is a quote from the video.

Steel can and will burn. It takes an extreme amount of heat, but it can and will burn. If you've ever done any sort of metal work you would know that.

The "boom" of an "explosion" predated the collapse. Of course it did, it was the sound of the floors collapsing prior to the central structures collapsed allowing for the building to collapse.

The section talking about the temperature of the fire is using outside visual data, which is less then reliable data at the very least. "Well, it didn't look hot, since it was orange flames on the outside..." Whatever, since no one is alive that saw or felt what the fire really was doing on the inside.

Its a Titanic arguement. "It couldn't have happened since it was designed not to happy, sure it couldn't really happen at all, its impossible because we said its impossible." This is regardless of the fact that it did happen.

Steel doesn't burn it MELTS. And it depends upon the TYPE of steel. ;)>http://www.cowtown.net/mikefirth/techspec.htm#MELTINGP
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

OK OK
here is the super secret inside info

HILLARY rode in on a black helocopter..base jumped to the roof
used BILLS cigar box to hide the explosives

now you ask why

cause they pissed her off

Bill's cigar box? I wouldn't have thought she'd have ANYthing to do with Monica.....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Here is a TRUE FACT for you. The tip of a lit cigarette reaches temperatures of about 750-1300'F.

Now, if steel melts at 2500'F, it's pretty damn easy to assume that jet fuel and all those materials in the tower could have easily caused metal to warp, bend, break and melt, if a cigarette alone can reach temperatuers of 1300'F.

Just for argument's sake because I haven't watched the film, but I'm guessing that the cigarette you're referring to was probably measured in an open environment with some force drawing air through it. I guessing that the point the film makes probably has something to do with insufficient ventilation to allow for thorough combustion. Put that cigarette under a glass and see how hot and long it burns.

Just for argument's sake because I haven't watched the film, but I'm guessing that the cigarette you're referring to was probably measured in an open environment with some force drawing air through it. I guessing that the point the film makes probably has something to do with insufficient ventilation to allow for thorough combustion. Put that cigarette under a glass and see how hot and long it burns.

In the bombing of the basement of the WTC, many people had to be treated for respiratory problems, because they towers acted as chimneys and draged all the smoke to the upper floors. In the same way, air could be vented from below dowards the fires, making them burn hotter.

You can believe it if you want, but the basic tennet of the video is that "steel can not burn." Which is a quote from the video.

Steel can and will burn. It takes an extreme amount of heat, but it can and will burn. If you've ever done any sort of metal work you would know that.

The "boom" of an "explosion" predated the collapse. Of course it did, it was the sound of the floors collapsing prior to the central structures collapsed allowing for the building to collapse.

The section talking about the temperature of the fire is using outside visual data, which is less then reliable data at the very least. "Well, it didn't look hot, since it was orange flames on the outside..." Whatever, since no one is alive that saw or felt what the fire really was doing on the inside.

Its a Titanic arguement. "It couldn't have happened since it was designed not to happy, sure it couldn't really happen at all, its impossible because we said its impossible." This is regardless of the fact that it did happen.

Steel doesn't burn it MELTS. And it depends upon the TYPE of steel. ;)>http://www.cowtown.net/mikefirth/techspec.htm#MELTINGP

The three main ingredients required for combustion are fuel, oxygen, and heat. If oxygen is present along with a fuel combustion will occur when the ignition temperature is reached. Ignition temperature is dependent upon several variables which include, but are not limited to, the materials properties, surface area, density, and composition. Don't think steel can burn? Take a match to a piece of steel wool. Better yet, talk to anyone who has made a living using an oxy-acetylene torch.

firstly you couldn't have watched the whole video because of the time of your post.

Various conspiracy theorists have been touting this crap for the last 5 years...we've ALL seen it before, AND discussed it, as a quick search would have shown you.

Click here

I'm afraid I'll have to point out the South Park theory...the 9/11 Conspiracy is a government conspiracy because 1/4 of the country is retarded and need something other than the fact it was a bunch of "pissed off Muslims" to believe.:S
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!