rickjump1

The Islamic Rape of Europe

Theo van Gogh didn’t exactly happen yesterday. You said that “The list of Islam related crimes in Europe seems to grow every week.” Where do you find this escalating wave of Muslim related crimes? I who live in this crime wave can’t seem to find it anywhere.

The idea that one group of people is responsible for the shortcomings of the world sickens me. This way of thinking must come to a stop, soon, or we will be heading into an awful future.

The immigration situations here and in Europe remind me of the saying -
"Don't be so open-minded that your brains fall out".

When one person speaks bullshit, it's bullshit. When several people repeat it, it magically becomes a "saying" and now qualifies to be quoted as "source material". People instinctively have a desire to feel, and be seen by others as, normal; and thus they tend to seek "source material" to validate their own positions as being "normal", even if it's only "everybody says...". (Psych 101.) This particular "saying" has all the hallmarks of a closed-minded person invoking (inventing?) a "saying" to validate his own closed-mindedness as being OK.

Theo van Gogh didn’t exactly happen yesterday. You said that “The list of Islam related crimes in Europe seems to grow every week.” Where do you find this escalating wave of Muslim related crimes? I who live in this crime wave can’t seem to find it anywhere.

The idea that one group of people is responsible for the shortcomings of the world sickens me. This way of thinking must come to a stop, soon, or we will be heading into an awful future.

You asked a question. I answered it. Maybe you should give more thought to what you're asking, instead of getting riled when your ill-considered questions get honestly answered.

Additionally, your words in the above post give me the impression that you inferred quite a bit from what I posted. You might want to re-read others posts before responding to them.

2004 is 100 weeks ago! You said that “the list of Islam related crimes in Europe seems to grow every week”. You can hardly build that argument by the use of one murder performed by a man with hallucinations.

Correct... but irrelevant to your previous request for an example of what you mean by "Islam related crimes".

From the article:
“In Sweden, reports about criminal gangs and mafias, a phenomenon that is growing day by day, are coming in from urban areas all over the country, and a feeling of powerlessness is spreading among ordinary citizens. “We have no other possibility than to flee from this area. Families cannot fight against these problems alone. We are talking about survival, you can get stabbed here. We can only survive by attempting to avoid getting targeted.””

I live in one of these areas that have the biggest amount of immigrants in Sweden and yet I have not felt even a hint of fear while walking around at night. Both me and my girlfriend regularly go out and jog in the evenings. This hasn’t changed a bit since 2000 when I moved here.

The crime rate in my home town of Gothenburg is probably not even close to that of an ordinary US city. Does that mean that Americans are a vicious mob that we should keep away?

No, but here is a pretty compelling article -
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1183

It's a blog! I think SC established prior to the recent election that blog articles do not constitute "truth".

What "truth" are you talking about. I merely said it was compelling.

I didn't feel compelled. Hard data would be compelling.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Guys,
These kinds of discussions are really becoming... I can't find the right word. No one can dispute that Islamic countries are the source of Islamic radicalism. When's the last time a Baptist church, Catholic church, Methodist church was allowed to practice openly in Saudi Arabia, etc.? They DON'T want to live with us peacefully. Am I the only one that sees that here in this forum? Islam may be a peaceful religion, but it's practioners aren't.
We are all engines of karma

American dream?
Is that the one lived out by the negleced people of New Orleans...those poor southerners yeah they were really living the dream.

What else have we got...indefinite detention without trial. Not exactly constitutional.

Oh and Iraq was invaded for OIL my friend dont delude yourself into thinking anything else.

American dream?
Is that the one lived out by the negleced people of New Orleans...those poor southerners yeah they were really living the dream.

What else have we got...indefinite detention without trial. Not exactly constitutional.

Oh and Iraq was invaded for OIL my friend dont delude yourself into thinking anything else.

While you have made points worthy of discussion, they're off topic to this thread. These threads can get very involved, and if we hope to make any progress with them, all of us must stay on topic to the best of our abilities.

Thus, I will not be replying to your reponse in this thread. FYI.
We are all engines of karma

Note sure where the evidence for this statement came from

By 2005, it was the fifth most popular baby boy's name in the United Kingdom

Have done a quicksearch and the official stats are:
http://www.statistics.gov.uk/specials/babiesnames_boys.asp

I got this out of Mark Steyn's book, "America Alone". by Mark Steyn. In the United States, his column appears in the Chicago Sun-Times, the New York Sun, the Washingto Times, the Orange County Register, His articles have also appeared in the Atlantic Monthly, The Australian, National Review, the New Criterion, and the Atlantic Monthly. In Canada, he is senior columnist for the Western Standard, Maclean's. In addition he appears in others from the Jerusalem Post to Hawke's Bay Today in New Zealand. Born in Toronto, he lives in New Hampshire. QUOTED OFF THE BOOK COVER.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

So he publishes incorrect information in loads of places, makes it even worse. It's just sensationalist crap to sell books, makes you question all the rest of the content.
Would also make you question somebody who uses that information (but I'm not going to to that).

Nick
Gravity- It's not just a good idea, it's the LAW!

American culture - who we are as a people - seems to be disappearing. Up until about 10 or 15 years ago, it was well understood that immigrants were expected to assimilate. Learn our language and customs. Now its all about accommodating all the newcomers.

I think the sheer number of ethnic restaurants in America is a great example of how immigrants tend to bring their culture with them. They always have, and likely always will.

America is a melting pot of foreign cultures. It has never been stagnant. Hopefully it will never be so in the future.

People should learn about, rather than fear and hate, that which they do not understand.

Who cares if they are here legally? They're humans, too.

Here you begin to make sense.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

American culture - who we are as a people - seems to be disappearing. Up until about 10 or 15 years ago, it was well understood that immigrants were expected to assimilate. Learn our language and customs. Now its all about accommodating all the newcomers.

I think the sheer number of ethnic restaurants in America is a great example of how immigrants tend to bring their culture with them. They always have, and likely always will.

America is a melting pot of foreign cultures. It has never been stagnant. Hopefully it will never be so in the future.

People should learn about, rather than fear and hate, that which they do not understand.

Who cares if they are here legally? They're humans, too.

Here you begin to make sense.

We used to be a melting pot. Immigrants came here to become Americans and to speak the language and to actively become part of American society. What we have turned into is a big holding pen for different cultures which have no plans to assimilate.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.