cocheese

Man found/raised by wolves. What religion?

If you were raised by wolves, what would your religious beliefs be?

What religion does your dog or cat practice?

Does your dog's religion interfere with your cat's beliefs?

Does a bad dog go to hell and a good dog go to heaven?

Should you teach your pet your religion as you do your children?

The poor animals. How will we ever get the word of God to them?

It reminds me of the story of an old Cherokee Indian’s description of a battle that goes on inside people.

The old Indian explained to his grandson, “My son, the battle inside each of us is between two wolves. One is evil. It is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority and ego.

“The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf wins?”

The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

Well, I can guarantee my cat is not a Buddist. She kills everything she can get her paws on.

Now she does hang out alot at the church behind our house. Its a Missionary Baptist Church, but she is usually napping during services.

Now I guy I work with just told me that dogs and cats don't have souls. She may not have rhythm but she has a soul.

judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

If you were raised by wolves, what would your religious beliefs be?

Probably the same as if I was raised by Baptists.

The poor animals. How will we ever get the word of God to them?

My cats are the lapcats of Satan, so I don't think there's much point in getting the word of God to them.

Dogs are noisy as hell and always make their presence known. Furthermore they stick their noses in everyone else's business. They are obviously fundamentalists.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.