Ashtanga

Democrats Are Stupid...

Everyone is wondering why George Does not "pull out" or "withdrawal" from Iraq?

Answer...

He's a guy! Guy's don't like to "pull out" or "withdrawal" until we are finished!

Ask how much longer and the answer will always be, "Just a little bit longer" or " I'm almost finished!"

Then when we are done we always answer, "It wasn't that long!"

All those Democrats are used to going in and being finished in a few seconds!

Real men take time and do it right.

:|

I made this joke up today...

I'll be here all week...

:ph34r:

Everyone is wondering why George Does not "pull out" or "withdrawal" from Iraq?

Answer...

He's a guy! Guy's don't like to "pull out" or "withdrawal" until we are finished!

Ask how much longer and the answer will always be, "Just a little bit longer" or " I'm almost finished!"

Then when we are done we always answer, "It wasn't that long!"

All those Democrats are used to going in and being finished in a few seconds!

Real men take time and do it right.

:|

I made this joke up today...

I'll be here all week...

:ph34r:

Not true, Clinton pulled out and he's a guy. :o

To be more serious, Bush sr pulled out...... so there :P

Not true, Clinton pulled out and he's a guy.

To be more serious, Bush sr pulled out...... so there

pardon my wife, she votes republican, ever since i got her to vote for the first time of her life.

Last time i ever do the democrat thing, and sign up somebody whos going to cancel my vote.

AND as far as me pulling out? I GOT A VACETOMYYYYY,,, i don't pull out for nobody
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Republicrat or Demlican? all the same to me they just find different ways to undermine your constitutional rights, and opress people. Think for your freedom think like a Libritarian
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Libertarians have some cool ideas.. and might actually get elected if a) more college students knew about them and b) knew that they want to legalize drugs...

I wonder if Gore or Kerry would have won if they ran on the "Weed will be legal" platform..

hey in Madison Wisconsin the students are still outraged that they voted 50 times each in the 2000 election and still their guy lost.

Heh.. when I was looking for a college U. of W. Madison was one of the places I looked at. Read some student reviews and the best one had this line in it "The school population and the city are very liberal... I went there a republican and came out a democrat"

Currently i am a demo as i pull out due to not wanting any little fuckers. But soon will that make me a fuckublican as my vasectomy is in 10 days.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Libertarians have some cool ideas.. and might actually get elected if a) more college students knew about them and b) knew that they want to legalize drugs...

They would also get elected if: 1) this was the Late 1700 to mid 1800's, 2) They had serious candidates who didn't say off-the-bat things. 3) actually have members that the People Of the United States wouldn't mind being represented by. (Disestablished dreamers are considered "Bad/weird Behaviors") 4) take down that ridiculous Libertarian Test recruiting tool they have on their site. It sends off of AMWAY and Personality-Cult type vibes.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

...take down that ridiculous Libertarian Test recruiting tool they have on their site. It sends off of AMWAY and Personality-Cult type vibes.

I was mostly just pokin fun at a party whose platform includes like 2-3% income taxes and legalized drugs not being able to win anything. I think its more a matter of... most people will never consider other parties. Most people will only vote Dem or Rep despite both of those parties being severely jacked up.

Personally.. I'm waiting to vote until there is someone worth voting for. Until then, its just a choice between "lying sack of shit" A or B.

I was mostly just pokin fun at a party whose platform includes like 2-3% income taxes and legalized drugs not being able to win anything. I think its more a matter of... most people will never consider other parties. Most people will only vote Dem or Rep despite both of those parties being severely jacked up.

Personally.. I'm waiting to vote until there is someone worth voting for. Until then, its just a choice between "lying sack of shit" A or B.

I hear ya. It's unfortunate that those two parties are the only ones that garner any real support. But they are only ones that are functional. The Libertarian Party is definitely not the answer to today's politics. At one time, Republican Party was the New Kid on the block. They managed to get support. The Libertarians have been here since the Seventies. They manage only to creep people out. This is the best Third-Party. There is no other alternative at this moment; its Democrat or Republican now[:/][:/]. Maybe one day. . .

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Never know it could happen. I know i sure cant strand these welfare welchers eatingup all my mymoney i make on hot running powerhouses and deadly refineries to watch them buy better groceries than I. The main stand of Liberatarians is to cut out foreing policy. Legalization was talked about by many east coast mayors of large cities to stop violent crime due to the cost of contaband. The sad part is the dem party had become way too liberal,and they support thier own rich..dont forget Clintons non-veto of China free trade. And who isnt tired of liberal scum releasing pedophiles when they should be castrated! "oooh this person is just sick..we can fix this poor person" fuck that! OOOh and rebublicans make so much debt... It it wasnt for them red diaper babie liberals we would save money on jail space by executions of murderers. BAR NONE
non republican conservative
And the big thing for skydivers...we like to harm the environment by jetfuel emissions for the sole purpose of entertainment....put that in your rig and jump it!
www.911missinglinks.com the definitive truth of 9/11..the who and why, not how

You can handle the TRUTH www.theforbiddentruth.net