warpedskydiver

Israeli soldiers kidnapped, and Isarael is now shelling

you have no idea how angry and frustrated this makes me.
much like Gaza, there is no israeli presence in Lebanon nor any threat on its teritory.

Hezbollah is a terror organization ( fully backed by Iran and Syria) has been "reminding" us every now and then of its existance by firing a few rockets every now and then.

this is an act of war carried out from Lebanese land by hezbollah who is operating under syrian and Iranian supervision. all of them are acountable.
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

Yea i mean all mislims should just sit back and do nothing. I mean thast what any great person would do.

Where was your out rage when inocent plastanin were killed on a beach?

Islam is not a religion of peace but one about Justice.

So yes if you kill our people we will fight back even when the enemy is stronger. Sorry but Muslims have balls and fight for what is right I know you’re used to sell outs glad to disappoint you.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Sorry but Muslims have balls and fight for what is right

what is right ???

if you call an unprovoked, border crossing act of war justice than you should check your standards

if you are the face of Islam (and I have muslim friends who would laugh at that), than I thank god I'm not muslim.

Hezbollah is an Iranian puppet that tries to show it still has some merit even though Israel is out of Lebanon and even the Lebanese don't want their trouble anymore (after they've kicked the syrian out). so they heat things up.
this is a clear act of war and if you and your "balls" want a fight, you'll get one.
its sad you always prefer the fighting option (and i don't think Islam has anything to do with it)

Where was your out rage when inocent plastanin were killed on a beach?

neener neener.....

WHERE is your outrage when a suicide bomber blows up a bus full of children...

Terrorists are CRIMINALS.... and if you support them you deserve whatever you get. PERIOD

If you people keep pushing all the wrong buttons.. one of them is going to be a VERY HOT button... get my drift....

It is your choice....an eye for an eye until all of you are blind( I sometimes think this has already happened) or sit down and ACT like human beings.. if you truely want peace....

But apparently you only want peace on your terms.. no negotiations.... unless we all convert to Islam you seek war.

Keep pushing the buttons.. and you may not like the outcome.

You have the ability to show us all who the peaceful muslims are... personally I am not seeing many out there.

In the war against the Soviets in Afghanistan, the support was given to the AFGHAN mujahideen, not to the Arab volunteers.

The main motivation for the arab group Al Quaeda's attacks on the US was the presence of US troops in Saudi Arabia.

In the run up to the Gulf War 1991, Osama offered his mujahideen fighters to fight for Saudi Arabia against Saddam Hussein. The Saudis turned down his offer & decided that the USA & other coalition troops would fight for them against Saddam instead.

Osama was pissed about this, and also pissed that the USA had its troops in Saudi Arabia.

I wonder what would have happened if we'd just stayed out of it back in 1991 & let the Arabs fight each other. (Saudi Arabia & Kuwait vs Iraq)

We wouldn't have had troops in Saudi Arabia & there would be no motivation for the attacks of 9/11.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I agree its unacceptable and there should be a response from Israel. However, it should be a proportional response, what is currently taking place is not such a response. Would the world have accepted it if when the IRA kidnapped our soldiers and took them to the Republic of Ireland we (The British) bombed Dublin airport and bomed the civillian population of Ireland. Of course not. This response is as unaceptable as the actions of Hammas and Hisbollah.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

unprovoked

Wow how soon we forget

Did you forget about the mysteries explosion that happened on a beach that killed yet more inocent Palestinians.

The Israeli investigation said it was a mine left over by Hamas to prevent the Israelis from invading, BUT the independent non-Jewish non-Muslim American said from the blast it looks to have been caused by a shell fired from a canon NOT A MINE as the Israelis had said. (Read the thread).

Now who would a smart person believe The Israelis who fuckedup or more likely didn’t give a damn if they killed a few more inocent Palestinians or the Independent analysis? You tell me

Some times I wonder if you are really that forgetful or you just have selective memory.

its sad you always prefer the fighting option (and i don't think Islam has anything to do with it)

So what is the other option?

Just get bullied by the Israelis for all time. What happens when yet another Israelis bomb kills more people? What happens when the Israeli tanks decide to cross the border once again?

Should the Palestinians just say "will we had the land we lived on taken from us oh well lets just bend over and grab our ankles and let the Israelis have a go?"

Unfortunately with Israelis policies towards the Palestinians there is no other option.

What is sad is your inability to see and except that you are living on stolen land that does not belong to you. I know if you except that you would have to move and give the land and all the difficulties that come with that. But no one said doing the right thing is easy.

As for being the Face of Islam as you put it I don’t claim to be.
Its just people change their belief when the climate of the world changes. I remember after 9-11 all you would see on TV was Muslims saying that Islam is a religion of peace. It is not it is a religion of justice first.
Christianity is a religion of peace Get slapped turn the other cheek and all that. Islam says if someone wrongs you have to make sure they do not do that again.

I think thats a great way to think. It keeps the bullies and the ones who want to take advantage in check.

Never victimizing but never becoming a victim surly even you can see the beauty of that.

unprovoked

Wow how soon we forget

Did you forget about the mysteries explosion that happened on a beach that killed yet more inocent Palestinians.

The Israeli investigation said it was a mine left over by Hamas to prevent the Israelis from invading, BUT the independent non-Jewish non-Muslim American said from the blast it looks to have been caused by a shell fired from a canon NOT A MINE as the Israelis had said. (Read the thread).

Now who would a smart person believe The Israelis who fuckedup or more likely didn’t give a damn if they killed a few more inocent Palestinians or the Independent analysis? You tell me

Some times I wonder if you are really that forgetful or you just have selective memory.

You know I'm usualy with you on these issues, however I don't think that the current attacks on Israel can be justified using the beach incident as a reason. After all it was quite a while ago and not even Hammas or Hizbollah have attemped to use the incident as a justification. There are many genuine reasons for disaproving of Israels actions and the Palastinian people have had untold crimes heaped upon them but so have innocent Israelis. As usual its the innocent on both sides that will suffer in this situation.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Didn't seemt o me his intentionw as to use that as justification for what was going on. His problem (and in a way I agree with him) is that Israel gets painted as the innocent peaceful ones and the palistinians as the cold blooded murderers. It really isn't that black and white. All sides are involved in a very bloody tit-for-tat game where nobody can remember what really started it.

The Israelis are far from innocent. The justifications from BOTH sides claiming "they did it first" are getting pretty tiring....

What is sad is your inability to see and except that you are living on stolen land that does not belong to you. I know if you except that you would have to move and give the land and all the difficulties that come with that. But no one said doing the right thing is easy.

Who did Israel steal it from? The Palestinians didn't have their own country before the Jewish moved in, why do they think the deserve one now? If native Americans organized a government that opposed the US right to exist, and were bombing US schools and buses and making other terrorist-type attacks against my people for stealing their land, you can bet your ass the response would be swift and brutal.

I remember after 9-11 all you would see on TV was Muslims saying that Islam is a religion of peace. It is not it is a religion of justice first.
Christianity is a religion of peace Get slapped turn the other cheek and all that. Islam says if someone wrongs you have to make sure they do not do that again.

Christianity and Islam are both religions of violent fervor. On the other hand, I don't know of any war or campaign ever fought in the name of Buddha.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Should the Palestinians just say "will we had the land we lived on taken from us oh well lets just bend over and grab our ankles and let the Israelis have a go?"

So why don't you declare war on the League of Nations/United Nations, as they were the ones that invited Jewish refugees to settle there, and later created Israel.

A lot of boundaries were redrawn after WWI and WWII. Obviously the Arab world was not satisfied with the result, and tried to change it many times by war. They failed every time. They pretended to seek a change by diplomacy, but Arafat was never interested in peace, as shown by his refusal to accept what was worked out by his own negotiators in 2000.

When the Palestinian Authority has leadership equal in courage to what Anwar Sadat exhibited, then peace will be possible. For now, the PA and Israel are at war, and there should be no expectation for 'restraint' or 'proportional response'.

Myths and Facts
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Didn't seemt o me his intentionw as to use that as justification for what was going on. His problem (and in a way I agree with him) is that Israel gets painted as the innocent peaceful ones and the palistinians as the cold blooded murderers. It really isn't that black and white. All sides are involved in a very bloody tit-for-tat game where nobody can remember what really started it.

The Israelis are far from innocent. The justifications from BOTH sides claiming "they did it first" are getting pretty tiring....

You're right, and I didn't word my post very well, it wasn't supposed to look like a dig at Darius in any way shape or form.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

If native Americans organized a government that opposed the US right to exist, and were bombing US schools and buses and making other terrorist-type attacks against my people for stealing their land, you can bet your ass the response would be swift and brutal.

No suprises there then.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

If native Americans organized a government that opposed the US right to exist, and were bombing US schools and buses and making other terrorist-type attacks against my people for stealing their land, you can bet your ass the response would be swift and brutal.

No suprises there then.

Of course they chose to instead deal with the US government diplomatically, and as a result enjoy a political environment that is primarily sovereign, including natural resource rights and the ability to self-govern, plus massive amounts of financial aid so they can enjoy the fruits of our economic success. Perhaps if the Palestinians pursued such concessions from Israel without resorting to terror tactics, they could win similar concessions.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

No suprises there then.

Of course they chose to instead deal with the US government diplomatically, and as a result enjoy a political environment that is primarily sovereign, including natural resource rights and the ability to self-govern, plus massive amounts of financial aid so they can enjoy the fruits of our economic success.

Don't forget the beads...

'ooh...Look at the pretty beads, tell you what Kimosabi, you give me Montana and I'll give you the pretty beads......Yes?'

'Umm Yes.'

'OK Soldier you can take the gun away from the childs head now, and give them some wiskey!'
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Just get bullied by the Israelis for all time

when recently has Israel "bullied" Lebanon?

What is sad is your inability to see and except that you are living on stolen land that does not belong to you.

this land belongs to me too. you don't want to share it, you want it all to yourself, well tough luck it aint going to happen and the sooner you realize that sharing it is the only option the better.

I think thats a great way to think. It keeps the bullies and the ones who want to take advantage in check.

looking at most of the world's current conflicts, I would say most of the bullies are the muslims...