warpedskydiver

Psychologist to Assess Alec Baldwin

Judge Wants Psychologist to Assess Baldwin
Sunday, June 11, 2006 5:41 AM EDT
The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A judge wants a psychologist to evaluate Alec Baldwin to determine whether he is fit to see his 10-year-old daughter more often as part of an ongoing custody battle with former wife Kim Basinger.

Superior Court Commissioner Maren E. Nelson said the question is whether the actor is attempting to turn the couple's child against Basinger.

"Whether that is taking place or not, I cannot determine," Nelson said. "Someone, an evaluator, needs to spend time with Ireland and the parents to work on that issue."

Neither actor attended Friday's court hearing.

Baldwin was given a week to accept the court-appointed psychologist or the judge said she would select another one.

In October, Basinger's attorney said Baldwin suffered from "severe emotional problems" and that he had been accused of domestic violence in the past.

Baldwin, 48, countered in court documents that the 52-year-old Basinger "has a pathological need" to turn their daughter against him. He also sought a psychological evaluation and parenting classes for Basinger.

The acting duo married Aug. 19, 1993. They separated in 2000 and divorced in 2002.

This couldn't happen to a bigger asshole.

I wonder how the fuck anyone could be mean to that woman, or try turning a child against it's own mother.

I bet Kim Basinger regrets the day she let that guy touch her.

He's so liberal Left that I bet she had to do him with a strapon just to satisfy him:o

Hey maybe he can get a real job as a gay scoutmasterB|

I feel sorry for any parent that has to fight to spend time with his or her kid. And I especially feel sorry for any child being used by his parents to get back at each other. This is just another sad, pathetic custody battle being made public because the parents are famous. Since you don't know any of them personally, and haven't seen any evidence, how can you really take sides? Is it because she's a pretty blonde and you don't like his movies or politics?? I hope for the child's sake that the judge looks a little deeper.

This is actually very common. Baldwin and Basinger are BOTH being huge assholes in this. Both of them are so full of hatred towards the other that they are forgetting to love their daughter.

He SHOULD get the psychologist to clear himself. And they should both put their squabbles aside for theirdaughter and keep the press out of it.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Psychological testing is standard proceedure in visitation cases and allegations have to be submitted in 'legalese'. Now to prove the allegations true and my sentiments echo Tigra's to the letter. ~~April
Edited cause 'legalize' and 'leaglese' changes the meaning...

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

This would not be happining if he would have left the country after Bush's re-election, like the asshole said he would.
Good buy Alec, foot in ass.

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

This would not be happining if he would have left the country after Bush's re-election, like the asshole said he would.
Good buy Alec, foot in ass.

You know, I'm just someone knowing nothing, an alien. Would you kindly explain what Alec just bought? A foot in his ass???? What for? :o

dudeist skydiver # 3105

I do not think he is selling it anymore. :|

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

Oh good! You're back.

I've missed your thoughtful commentaries.

--------------------------------------

:P:P:P

This is one of the two best techniques going.

1- Claim physical assault. My attorney told me to NEVER be alone with my ex. He said she would have witnesses that saw her enter the home and leave crying, then go to the police and claim abuse.

On cue, she came to my house on numerous nights and asked to come in and "talk" while a friend (witness) waited in the car.

2- Claim abuse. She claimed abuse, which was determined to be "verbal abuse" because I raised my voice when we argued. (The judge said, "Ma'am, that is what people do when they argue.")

Most courts appoint a Guardian Ad Litem to evaluate the total situation and home life. Sadly, they are dumb as a box of hammers.

I've said it lots of times in this forum, but it bears repeating:

I just can't stand to see the rich and famous suffer.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Met Alec Baldwin back in NY, and one of my friends worked on his cars. From what i could tell he was a nice guy and very down to earth.

Just because a chick is hot that doesn’t mean she can’t be a royal pain in the ass dude.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain