Hawkins121

ABU MUSAB AL-ZARQAWI

<> Not at all. I knew who you meant.. So he dies and the problem goes away?... This is a bigger issue that a small hand fulls of people or even one organisation.... don't you think?

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Post: <> Not at all. I knew who you meant.. So he dies and the problem goes away?... This is a bigger issue that a small hand fulls of people or even one organisation.... don't you think?

I am aware of the largness of the mission. I'm just having my own little party.

Love ya, man.

PWNT

Burn in hell fucker!

[RED]MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY! WOO-HOO! GOT THAT SON OF A BITCH!!![/RED]:D:D:D:D:D

Guess what, Osama...YOU'RE NEXT!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Herewith the BBC version made user friendly for the "clicky" generation!:)
Edited to add: Hopefully his death will lead to further intelligence against the Iraqi insurgency. The appointment (at last) of Iraqi Defence & Interior Ministers is another good sign.

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Once again, James F. Dunnigan proves to be prescient:

Zarqawi Scheduled for Martyrdom
June 7, 2006: The relationship between terrorist leader Abu Musab al Zarqawi and and the mainline al Qaeda leadership continues to deteriorate. Zarqawi's recent audio messages have not only attacked the U.S. and the Shia-dominated government in Iraq, but also Iran. He's even claiming that the U.S., Iran, and Shia in general, are in cahoots to destroy Islam. He has also called for continued attacks against Shia.

Except for his verbal attacks on the U.S. and the Iraqi government, he is almost totally distanced himself from the central leadership. Other al Qaeda leaders have been trying to down play anti-Iranian and anti-Shia rhetoric, and have been strongly discouraging attacks on civilians.

Given that Zarqawi has become a loose cannon and that his actions are handicapping Al Qaeda's efforts, it seems reasonable to expect that an accident may befall him at some point in the near future. If handled right it can be made to look like he went out in a blaze of glory fighting American troops or that he was foully murdered. Either way, al Qaeda gets rid of a problem and gains another "martyr."

link

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Guess what, Osama...YOU'RE NEXT!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Are we going to start looking for Osama again? Cool! When's this happening?[:/]

Hey...! Maybe he's hiding in Iran!:o Doesn't he have a degree in physics or similar?

Edited to add: No degree in physics. He's got them in Civil Engineering and Management. Just the sort of man to get the contract to build nuclear bomb factories & installations for "certain clients"!

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

EAT SHIT YOU MUJ MO iTHERFUCKER!!!

I have an aside comment. If heaven for martyrs is a pack of virgins, it's no wonder we don't see many virgin martyrs.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Once again, James F. Dunnigan proves to be prescient:

Zarqawi Scheduled for Martyrdom
June 7, 2006: The relationship between terrorist leader Abu Musab al Zarqawi and and the mainline al Qaeda leadership continues to deteriorate. Zarqawi's recent audio messages have not only attacked the U.S. and the Shia-dominated government in Iraq, but also Iran. He's even claiming that the U.S., Iran, and Shia in general, are in cahoots to destroy Islam. He has also called for continued attacks against Shia.

Except for his verbal attacks on the U.S. and the Iraqi government, he is almost totally distanced himself from the central leadership. Other al Qaeda leaders have been trying to down play anti-Iranian and anti-Shia rhetoric, and have been strongly discouraging attacks on civilians.

Given that Zarqawi has become a loose cannon and that his actions are handicapping Al Qaeda's efforts, it seems reasonable to expect that an accident may befall him at some point in the near future. If handled right it can be made to look like he went out in a blaze of glory fighting American troops or that he was foully murdered. Either way, al Qaeda gets rid of a problem and gains another "martyr."

link

mh

I noticed this parapragh in http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060608/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_al_zarqawi

Casey said tips and intelligence from senior leaders of al-Zarqawi's network led
U.S. forces to al-Zarqawi as he was meeting with associates. Iraqi police were
first on the scene after the airstrike, he said.

Sounds like he was turned in by his own organization. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.