Amazon

One down 30 million to go...Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi is Dead....

I hope he is taking it up the ass in hell right now, by a horse with a UTI.........................

This day is a cause for celebration. Cheers to this assclowns death.......

This is the piece of shit who organised beheadings on TV.
Fuck him and all his mates.:)
Hope you suffered plenty asshole.

The Brits are out there with your guys.;)
Fly Like Zie Eagle, Not Like Zie Chicken !
Good advice from an instructor I know.

Extreme Muslims . . .

Extreme Christians . . .

Extreme bullshit comparison.

I dunno... we're told extreme muslims killed somewhat less than 3,000. How many have the extreme christians killed recently?

First Class Citizen Twice Over

How many have the extreme christians killed recently?

Yeah that whole turning the other cheek thing is certainly not in our Imperious Leaders bag of Compasionate Conservative... Evangelical speed dial to GOD.... tricks

BUt breaking a few of the Ten Commandments... NO PROBLEMO.

This day is a cause for celebration.

Does your garbageman cheer when he successfully gets your trash in his truck? That this killing became necessary and was subsequently performed is no cause for celebration, unless you want to look like those jack-asses who cheered on 9/11/01. We should be better than that.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I dunno... we're told extreme muslims killed somewhat less than 3,000.

That was just one of their more productive days. The full total is probably much larger.

That depends on who you'd consider an extreme christian these days.

Anyway, I very much appreciate that you didn't reach back to the Crusades, as many here do when they need to cite examples of Christian mass murder.

. . =(_8^(1)

Extreme Muslims will not just stop. And you can't kill them all. And you can't ignore them.

Extreme Christians will not just stop. And you can't kill them all. And you can't ignore them.

Yah, we can't ignore them while they're hijacking jetliners and flying them into skyscrapers.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Yah, we can't ignore them while they're hijacking jetliners and flying them into skyscrapers.

Extreme Christians don't have to hijack airplanes. They've got the entire US Air Force at their disposal.

God Bless Our Bombs.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This day is a cause for celebration.

Does your garbageman cheer when he successfully gets your trash in his truck? That this killing became necessary and was subsequently performed is no cause for celebration, unless you want to look like those jack-asses who cheered on 9/11/01. We should be better than that.

Do you cheer or get a good feeling when your team, whatever it is, scores, or do you just sit there and say "It's their job, big deal."

So it took the entire intelligence apparatus of the United States of America three years to find him, but the people who live next door should know conclusively within a few hours?

This is one of the more pathetic attempts at justification for killing civilians in a war - "they must be bad people." Civilians die in wars. It's nearly unavoidable.

You can't fight a war with a pc attitude. Did you complain about our troops in Bosnia? That's none of our business. I guess no potential threat is our business until the car with 1,000 lb. of explosives is parked on your street, then you want to blame those in charge becaused they didn't do something sooner.

The reason it took so long to find him is because people on the street were hiding him.
I suppose we should have sent our troops in on foot , and take a chance of losing scores of men, while possibly allowing him another chance to escape, because, afterall, It's just a game of cat and mouse.
Have you ever heard the expression" there's something wrong with that picture."
I can guarantee you that all those car bombs aren't put together, and placed on the street, without some" innocent" person having knowledge of what's happening.
"Gee, Mom. Why do those men always drive that pickup into that buillding with a canvas on the back?"
"Oh, don't worry about it, Son. They've probably just got some vegetables that they want to take to the street market."
"Mom, do farmers always wear face masks and carry AK 47s?"

Are you starting to get the picture?

I agree. We just disagree on if it was needed or not. Or if Bush did his homework before hand. The truth? Both of us do not know.

First of all, Bush doing his "homework"? Hahahaha! He's a clueless tool. Now that I've gotten that out of the way I've got good news for the thread. I just saw a video of the area on CNN and what I thought were buildings were actually trees. That house looks like it was pretty well isolated so chances are that only the people in that building were killed. Of course that doesn't change the fact that cluster bomblets and food aid packages look the same, but at least this time it worked out ok.
:D

Of course that doesn't change the fact that cluster bomblets and food aid packages look the same, but at least this time it worked out ok.
:D

Huh?
Wow, I never saw submunitions and MRE's as looking the same.[:/]

Heh, the military's new secret weapon...constipating the enemy into submission.
Provoking a reaction isn't the same thing as saying something meaningful.
-Calvin

From the mouth of your president, God's conduit.....the tin tounged crusader, George Duuuuuubyaaaaa BUSH:

This is a new kind of, a new kind of evil... And the American people are beginning to understand. This crusade, this war on terrorism, is going to take a while. And American people must be patient.
Washington, D.C., Sep. 16, 2001

And I just -- I cannot speak strongly enough about how we must collectively get after those who kill in the name of -- in the name of some kind of false religion. Press appearance with King Abdullah of Jordan, Aug. 1, 2002

If I may, I'd like to remind you what I said at the State of the Union. Liberty is not America's gift to the world, it is God's gift to each and every person. And that's what I believe. I believe that when we see totalitarianism, that we must deal with it. White House, Mar. 6, 2003

We can also be confident in the ways of Providence, even when they are far from our understanding. Events aren't moved by blind change and chance. Behind all of life and all of history, there's a dedication and purpose, set by the hand of a just and faithful God. And that hope will never be shaken. Washington, D.C., Feb. 6, 2003

I based a lot of my foreign policy decisions on some things that I think are true. One, I believe there's an Almighty, and secondly, I believe one of the great gifts of the Almighty is the desire in everybody's soul, regardless of what you look like or where you live, to be free. Irvine, California, Apr. 24, 2006

I dunno... we're told extreme muslims killed somewhat less than 3,000.

That was just one of their more productive days. The full total is probably much larger.

Anyway, I very much appreciate that you didn't reach back to the Crusades, as many here do when they need to cite examples of Christian mass murder.

The Inquisition, then.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

bears repeating - we're doing our job, it's distasteful and shouldn't be cheered, just appreciated that someone has the nerve to what is necessary

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Pray for peace, train for war.

You see, it works like this:

The government that "the American People" voted for sent me to war to kill the bad guys. When a particular bad guy does things like Zarqawi did, I am going to be in a celebratory mood when the bastard goes down. This is how I do my job. You may think me inhuman, that I render violence on your behalf. That I can take pleasure in another human beings death. My friend, you need to be aware of how fortunate you are. What I have done is between me and them, not for you to judge. I we do not kill the enemy, he will kill civilians, al la Sep 11. If I kill him first, those people live. I celebrate their life in his death.

How well do you sleep at night?????

Funny, I'm on your side, and also served myself.

I think you are confusing what I'm cynically calling "celebration", with the well deserved "celebration" of a successful mission that was necessary. Like taking out the garbage is needed, "taking out" this piece of garbage was also needed.

You see, it works like this::P

1 - I'm proud we succeeded in this effort and that is a cause for celebration that something was done to eliminate a very evil man. Great job, celebrate that we had the nerve and strength to kill when it was necessary. And didn't shrink from a necessary job even when all those that don't get it would have tried flowers and nice talk.

2 - I am not proud of my people who are posturing and making "I wish he lived so he could be tortured" statements and calling that a legitimate celebration.

See the difference? I celebrate the victory this represents but don't celebrate the necessity of killing this scumbag forced us to do.

I also don't think football players celebrating in the endzone is very professional either - you'd think they never expect to get there. So maybe it's just something else less subtle.

I hope you sleep as well at night as I do. I have reason to - I know my troops will always make the "endzone"

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Pray for peace, train for war.

You see, it works like this:

The government that "the American People" voted for sent me to war to kill the bad guys. When a particular bad guy does things like Zarqawi did, I am going to be in a celebratory mood when the bastard goes down. This is how I do my job. You may think me inhuman, that I render violence on your behalf. That I can take pleasure in another human beings death. My friend, you need to be aware of how fortunate you are. What I have done is between me and them, not for you to judge. I we do not kill the enemy, he will kill civilians, al la Sep 11. If I kill him first, those people live. I celebrate their life in his death.

How well do you sleep at night?????

Well put. When I heard the news, I was doing the sack-dance in the end zone. :DB|

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Looks as if a news story is stating that he lived for 57 minutes after being hit. As far as I am concerned, it is somewhat suiting that he saw it coming and knew that he was going to die. He would not have hesitated to do his worst, why be emotional that he may have suffered for a few minutes? Though his suffering was not intentional, I think that something bigger than us had this in mind when those bombs dropped.

I think it tasteless that someone glorify that he should have been tortured. Goes to show how much people really do not appreciate their freedoms.