pop

Men ARE smarter than Women...they think first!!!!

:PMichael!!! Your b'day is tomorrow...expect extra spankings!!!!;) You know better...women are smarter than men, are more detail oriented, are more successful in sales and in the service industry...so :P:D:ph34r:...you're just jealous!;)

he he.. well said RkyMtnHigh .. and i love your sig line.. about revenge. very true!

oh and happy birthday for tomorrow michael/pop.. how old are you? ;)

Michael''s birthday is on the 7th...but I'm not sharing his age...but he's a youngun;):P

Its on the internet, but a wierd language speaking guy! It must be true! I agree with him thou. It makes us sound smarter. ;):D;)

But at least we do think before we speak [usually], or else the look but dont touch [or talk about] rule would be out the window the first time we go out with a woman! :S:S:S

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

In the hospital the relatives gathered in the waiting room, where their family member lay gravely ill. Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and sombre. "I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces. "The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. It's an experimental procedure, very risky but it is the only hope. Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the brain yourselves."

The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news. After a great length of time, someone asked, "Well, how much does a brain cost?"

The doctor quickly responded, "$5,000 for a male brain, and $200 for a female brain."

The moment turned awkward. Men in the room tried not to smile, avoiding eye contact with the women, but some actually smirked. A man unable to control his curiosity, blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, "Why is the male brain so much more?"

The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group, "It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to mark down the price of the female brains, because they've actually been used."

How could anyone argue with this scientific video, I mean it even had state of the art graphics.

POP- Do you think you could find videos on Jews, or Christians that make them look stupid? I am sure there is a few out on the net.
Ever watch the 700 club?
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

How does the 700 Club compare with an idiot drawing like a 3 year old and babbling like a 5 year old, in ANY way? >:(

I've never seen anyone drawing on the 700 Club, but otherwise.... :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

:PMichael!!! Your b'day is tomorrow...expect extra spankings!!!!;) You know better...women are smarter than men, are more detail oriented, are more successful in sales and in the service industry...so :P:D:ph34r:...you're just jealous!;)

See, this just proves the point!!!! You started talking about birthday spankings BEFORE you thought about the execution of them!!!

Spankings are a good idea...My GF better be up for that tomorrow!!! B|;):)
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Ever watch the 700 club?

Yes...I was appauled....I thought its was a joke at first, but when I realized the guy was serious, I had to turn it off.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

See, this just proves the point!!!! You started talking about birthday spankings BEFORE you thought about the execution of them!!!

Spankings are a good idea...My GF better be up for that tomorrow!!! B|;):)

Does she have a canadian technique:ph34r:? C-AAAA-N-AAAA-D--AAAA:D

Yea, there are crazy people who are the worst of there group every where. All threw history there is a group that gets focused on depending on the political climate. The chines, Japanese, Jews, African American, and so on.

Now it’s the Muslims turn. You see every day some body sends an E-mail or send a mass link about the stupid Muslims and their backward beliefs. I mean just look at the video.

My point is, This has been done threw history to every group that was different, and after passage of time the people laughing were looked at as the ignorant racists they were or at best blinded sheep who follow trends. There is too many who are blinded by the propaganda.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I've never seen anyone drawing on the 700 Club, but otherwise.... :D

Ole' Pat isn't too swift most of the time, but he looks highly enlightened compared to the pre Common Era nitwit in the video.

In fact, women have played a reasonably prominent role in the creation and maintenance of Robertson's empire. Heck, the women in his church even get to show their ankles in public.

. . =(_8^(1)