adrenalinejunki

Check this out!

having just come back from CA I was astounded at the amount of shootings, clearly you can't be trusted to behave like grown ups, and so I totaly back the UN plans to take away your guns. Ban the second ammendment! you are living in the 21st century not the 19th! its time to stop playing cowboys and leave the policing to the police (you've got enough of the buggers by cripes!) look north and see how civilised the lovely Canadian people are. They are a model for all of the Americas, you'd do well to emulate them, they are loved all over the world and they are nice and polite as well. Really, do something useful, melt down your gun today and get a friend to do the same. :)
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Honestly did not read the whole thing but enough to know where it's going.
I don't know if you have ever been to www.grassfire.org
But it is a grassroots org. and they cover just about everything. They do petitions that actually work and get sent to the right people with representation to back it up. Right now they have a campaign for closing the Mexican borders. The gun control issue will come up again and I sign it everytime someone else tries a new tactic to take our guns.

Okay, first off, CA is just a little different than most of the USA. Astounded!!! What is astounding is that they UN thinks they can run this country....Ban the Second amendment, they can't do it! I don't have time to wait on the cops to show up at my house when someone is already in or coming in...911 my ass. I'm not going to let someone barge into my house and then the cops will find me dead, raped, robbed and the thugs are gone before they even find my house. NOT for ME!!! What the cops need to do is shut down these gangs like the cripes, and now we have the MS13 gangs coming in from Mexico. So good luck with that, let the UN run Canada. Leave us the hell alone. Most Texans don't like the words "Take our Guns".
They'll get my gun when they pry it from my cold dead finger!
To Add: Not to mention the Black Panthers that protested outside a prison because they didn't want there Bud to get what he had coming. They had guns on them, load and NOTHING was done.....why was that. Had that been a group of white people at the prison with guns..well it wouldn't have been allowed. Am I the only one who sees the problem here!

having just come back from CA I was astounded at the amount of shootings, clearly you can't be trusted to behave like grown ups, and so I totaly back the UN plans to take away your guns. Ban the second ammendment! you are living in the 21st century not the 19th! its time to stop playing cowboys and leave the policing to the police (you've got enough of the buggers by cripes!) look north and see how civilised the lovely Canadian people are. They are a model for all of the Americas, you'd do well to emulate them, they are loved all over the world and they are nice and polite as well. Really, do something useful, melt down your gun today and get a friend to do the same. :)

Damn too bad you don't want to be free[:/]

Okay, first off, CA is just a little different than most of the USA. Astounded!!! What is astounding is that they UN thinks they can run this country....

Sooner or later America will have to realise that its just one country (not even the biggest, and its power in the world is waneing by the day) and eventually you will have to bow down to the will of the world embodied in the UN.

Ban the Second amendment, they can't do it!

Its just a matter of time and you know it.

I don't have time to wait on the cops to show up at my house when someone is already in or coming in...911 my ass. I'm not going to let someone barge into my house and then the cops will find me dead, raped, robbed and the thugs are gone before they even find my house. NOT for ME!!!

you sound a little paranoid, and a nation full of paranoid people with guns is just asking for trouble. I've got nothing against people owning firearms if they are responsible enough to do so, (just look at Switzerland) but clearly the paranoia problem sweeping the US is an issue, time to hand over your guns.

What the cops need to do is shut down these gangs like the cripes, and now we have the MS13 gangs coming in from Mexico. So good luck with that,

I agree, then you won't have any fear and you can hand over your guns as you won't need to worry so much.

let the UN run Canada. Leave us the hell alone.

Err....Yea, the UN don't run Canada, they do a very good job of it themselves, however i'm begining to feel that Un intervention in the US isn't asuch a far fetched idea, we could restore democracy and take away the guns and Americans would be much happier and less paranoid

Most Texans don't like the words "Take our Guns".
They'll get my gun when they pry it from my cold dead finger!

finger? I guess its only a little gun, you may as well just get rid of it, chances are you'd end up loosing it and having it used against you, you'd be better off just keeping quiet and then claiming on the insurance after they've gone.

To Add: Not to mention the Black Panthers that protested outside a prison because they didn't want there Bud to get what he had coming. They had guns on them, load and NOTHING was done.....why was that.

it was a big buch of black men with guns, you go sort it out!

Had that been a group of white people at the prison with guns..

They're called prison wardens
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Damn too bad you don't want to be free[:/]

ROFLMAO... I am free, i can walk down the road and not feel so paranoid that I think that if i don't carry a gun i won't be able to protect myself from some other paranoid with a gun and a belly full of fear. I truly feel sorry for you.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

>I am free, i can walk down the road and not feel so paranoid that
>I think that if i don't carry a gun i won't be able to protect myself from
>some other paranoid with a gun and a belly full of fear.

WHAT?? All conservatives know that you are far safer in Fallujah with a .45 than you are in Canada unarmed!

ROFLMAO... I am free,

Like all disarmed people, free to do what any random criminal tells you to do, since you have no way to stop him.

i can walk down the road and not feel so paranoid that I think that if i don't carry a gun i won't be able to protect myself from some other paranoid with a gun and a belly full of fear. I truly feel sorry for you.

Once again, although you didn't get it the last 150 times you've been told, so I'm not sure why I bother -

99+% of the people that carry, do so for protection from CRIMINALS. Unlike Canada, England, et al, not everyone that's armed is a cop (oops, sorry!) criminal.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Have you checked the stats on the countries who have no civilian fire arms rights? The crime rate for shootings went up 60% as soon as the guns were taken. Why the hell would a criminal hand over his unregistered gun and give up the 1 thing that he will have to insure his safety when he breaks into your house. He knows that you don't have a gun because you are a law abiding citizen? Citizens with guns are what founded this country in the first place by beating the hell out of your country!>:( This UN bullshit does not affect you in any way because you are already a slave to the queen. I enjoy being able to take my son hunting whenever season is in. I geuss you don't know anything about deer hunting though. Your government does it for you.>:( They will get my gun by the warm end of the barrel!

Sooner or later America will have to realise that its just one country (not even the biggest, and its power in the world is waneing by the day) and eventually you will have to bow down to the will of the world embodied in the UN”

I’m just not really sure what America you are referring, because it’s not this one. WE are a tough people, and quite frankly the Christian are about the only people that do not have freedom of speech. Well, if you weren’t with us last Christmas, people were pretty upset, and they are starting to speak out. Just like the border issue right now. The UN can kiss my butt

***“you sound a little paranoid, and a nation full of paranoid people with guns is just asking for trouble. I've got nothing against people owning firearms if they are responsible enough to do so, (just look at Switzerland) but clearly the paranoia problem sweeping the US is an issue, time to hand over your guns.”

[replyNot even a little paranoid, I don’t even give a crap if they know who the hell I been calling quite frankly. Yes we know about the nation full of paranoid people with guns, throw in a Saddam, and you have what we are trying to help become a democracy. Ever catch a coyote stealing your live stock, or dogs killing baby goats just for fun, what the hell did you shoot them with? Your finger? Please let someone try and get my gun. That’s not paranoia, it’s a fact.

***“Err....Yea, the UN don't run Canada, they do a very good job of it themselves, however i'm begining to feel that Un intervention in the US isn't asuch a far fetched idea, we could restore democracy and take away the guns and Americans would be much happier and less paranoid”

We have democracy, and freedom, what a concept. The UN can’t take care if it own issues. How many billions are missing? Hmmmm. You can forget that thought, not going to happen, in my life time anyway. All very far fetched. You seem really paranoid.

“finger? I guess its only a little gun, you may as well just get rid of it, chances are you'd end up loosing it and having it used against you, you'd be better off just keeping quiet and then claiming on the insurance after they've gone”

Well last time I checked, my gun and or guns only have one trigger, it’s called an automatic. One finger, good aim! Sure, I’ll send in a claim to the insurance as soon as the burial is finished and I am resting in my new home.

***“They're called prison wardens”

There is only one warden, the people out there are guards and no, they are not armed. And even when riot teams have to be called, they don’t use real bullets. These people are criminals, the ones you should worry about. Most of the deaths in a prison are done by the people in the cage, not out of it. If you ask me they have it to damn easy. They should have to work for their food ever day, just like I do.

So there you go!